[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 22 year old that's never had a friend in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I'm a 22 year old that's never had a friend in his entire life.

What lifts can solve this problem?
>>
Squats
>>
File: 1435888108064.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1435888108064.png
21 KB, 357x313
>>36609971
overhead press. It'll be your best friend and worst enemy.
>>
File: image.png (409 KB, 648x1098) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409 KB, 648x1098
I just typed out like 2 paragraphs worth of shit out of sincerity cause I felt bad. But fuck u op you're a sheltered sad cunt faggot.

>What lifts can solve this problem

Go fuck yourself with your corny ass jokes, faggot

Pic related
>>
>>36610075
I know I am but I'm just trying to make some humor out of the whole situation, while using /fit/ as /r9k/ because I'm particularly sad right now.

Thanks for at least having some sincerity even if you deleted it.
>>
>>36610133
OK now I know this isn't bait, and I feel bad. At this age you're gonna have a hard time making friends, idk how to do it. All my friends I've had from when I was younger and it expanded though mutual friends etc. So what u can do is do something that u enjoy doing but with other people. Eventually you'll get comfortable with them and before you know it you 2 are friends.

Honestly though u just need to stop being a sad cunt, it's all in your head. Take care of yourself, lift, groom, etc.
>>
>>36609971
Ceiling neck hangs x f
>>
>>36609984
This
>>
>>36609971
I have made "friends" through these activities:
>writing poetry and attending poetry readings
>film clubs
>volunteering
>environmental activism
>political activism
>standing around in a populated place (urban centre) and being randomly approached
>college classes
>squatting (living in abandoned/empty buildings)
That last one helped a lot, just being around people regularly because you're living with them and eating at the same places.

I would recommend leaving the house as step one, although the internet works ok sometimes too (I made a lot of friends online through myspace in 2008 or so).

Is it that you've tried a lot of things like that and they didn't work?
>>
>>36609971
Not /fit/ related
Fuck off and die alone wdgaf
>>
>>36609971
I don't know you OP, but I'm your friend <3
>>
>>36609971
Why no friends?

Are you:
- Shy
- Autistic
- Batshit crazy
- Other

Cannot help if we don't know root cause of the problem
>>
>>36609971
Bench press. You ask for a spot and before you know it you got a new friend
>>
>>36610615

Barbell Bench Press
The only real answer.

I just stoped benching because i am sick of people talking to me, now i just do dips.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.