[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Short guys = small/flat-chested girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
Some people think that a guy with a small dick is the equivalent of a girl with small boobs or a flat chest. But if you think about it, I think being a short guy is the equivalent. It's something you can clearly see. Sure, a guy can wear shoe lifts and a girl can wear an extemely padded bra but when you take it off....

Or do you think that a small penis on guy = small/flat boobs on a girl?
>>
>>36609858

Small dick on guy = flat ass on girl
>>
>>36609918
Nah because a girl can work out to get achieve a better ass.

But fake tits will always be fake. :-/

Being short on a dude = having below average tits on a grill
>>
>>36609858
I would say small/weird dick = weird nipples/ bad pussy. Like you know how some pussy just feels better or tastes better than others? keep in mind theres a gradient beetween micropenis and ron jeremy on T
>>
>>36609858

>implying small boobs != best boobs
>>
not exactly anon, girls can still be pretty if they are flat chested of have small boobs, i mean pussy is still pussy for a lot a of men
>>
>>36609858
But tits do very little in the act of coitus.

Having a giant cowpussy with arbys meatflaps is probably the equivalent i would say.
>>
>>36609858

Why can you see idiot from far away?
Because it's a stupid lanket.
>>
>>36610020
Yeah and? A guy can still be handsome if he is short.

Tom cruise.

I never said girls with below average tits weren't pretty.
>>
>>36610000
This, small titted girls are sought after, only people that like small dicks are gay men, that are tops.
>>
im not flat though
>>
>>36610034
yeah and a lot of girls would fuck tom cruise in a heartbeat, but some girls wont because he is a manlet, same for men some of them wouldnt fuck flat chested girls
don't believe /fit/ anon, not everyone is THAT shallow
>>
>>36610019
this
>>
File: 1450978166675.gif (2 MB, 431x306) Image search: [Google]
1450978166675.gif
2 MB, 431x306
>>36610019
small boobs is one step away from just pecs and at that stage you might as well just suck a dick
>>
>>36610079
I fuck anything thats not fat
>>
>>36610079
but many men prefer flat chests, no one prefers manlette.
>>
Strongly disagree. I don't really mind if a girl has small tits, but I've never met a girl who wouldn't be disappointed if a guy was short.
>>
>>36610203
I knew a girl who was 4'11. She wouldn't go on a date with my friend because he was only 5'5
>>
>>36610203
Damn. You're kinda right.
>>
>>36610216
And she was right. Really short chicks are a lot of fun, they can easily pull guys that are over a foot taller than them.
>>
>>36610203
They both get shit for being short or flat chested though. Probably also feel inferior compared to guys who aren't short and girls with bigger boobs.
>>
>>36610233
Only girls give each other shit about each others boobs. To guys, boobs are boobs. But if you're a short guy, you're fucked. Figuratively, and probably literally taking it from both ends.
>>
>>36610244
That's not true. My friend in high school was mostly teased by guys for having small tits and was basically considered flat chested I suppose.
>>
>>36610140

I would suck a feminine penis
>>
>>36610275
there is no feminine penis, there is only penis attached to a man
>>
>>36610203
Many guys would be dissapointed if their gf had small boobs and wish they were bigger, they just wouldn't admit it. There's a difference between small and average. Average is ok.
>>
>>36610320
My ex was a tiny japanese qt3.14. Small tits were expected. Still couldn't complain.
>>
female equivalent to small dick is really loose pussy

btw am grill, there's literally nothing wrong with short guys, you people need to ditch this meme and become comfortable with yourselves already because that will win you like +100 attractiveness points

also am flat chested girl but i make up for it by having an incredible ass
>>
>>36610345
Doesn't change society's standards though:
Society says attractive girls must have decent to big sized boobs, nice ass, small waist. For men, to be tall, have a decent to big size penis, look like they lift.
>>
>>36610358
Doesn't matter how nice your ass is.
There are girls out there with nice asses AND great tits to go with it. So you're below those girls, according to society.
>>
>>36610364

you forgot good facial aesthetics
>>
File: 1348099398945.jpg (101 KB, 505x720) Image search: [Google]
1348099398945.jpg
101 KB, 505x720
>>36609858
Lmao wrong. Some people actually like flat chested girls
>>
>>36610358

Post ass
>>
>>36610203
depends how short we are talking about here, but there's a ton of girls that wouldn't mind a bit shorter guy
>>
>>36610358
Sorry but not sure is serious. I've talked to at least 5 grills that have said being short is a dealbreaker. But obviously I don't believe it to the extent that /fit/ jokes about it. I know plenty of short guys with way more game than me.
>>
The thing is girls can look good still if even if they have a small chest. Manlets can never look good
>>
>>36610408
It is a deal breaker for some girls. Especially if the girl is 5'7. No girl wants to be taller than a dude when they go out together. It's just awkward. But yes, not to the extent /fit/ makes it out to be.
>>
>>36610419
Just think how many guys have turned down a girl solely on the fact of her small tittys?
And how many girls have turned down a guy because he's too short?

Being a manlet is the equivalent of a really fat chick
>>
>>36610432
Damn idk. I think being short is equal to being flat chested still. Fat is just gross for either. Being fat guy = being fat girl
Can't really use fat as a comparison, that's just equally bad.
>>
>>36610408

dunno, i'm less than 5'3" so short guys don't bother me. pretty hard for me to be taller than anyone.

>>36610374

hm, no, the ideas you have about societal standards are really narrow. social status is way more complicated than aesthetic appearances. carrying yourself well (see: actually liking yourself, confidence, etc.) and having the ability to influence and lead others... these things are just as significant.
>>
>>36610465
Right, and this is a /fit/ board and we are are strictly talking looks here. Not once did we Op mention anything outside of looks.

And yes I forgot to add good facial aesthetics for both sides to that list.
>>
>>36610419
That was way harsh, tai
>>
>>36610495

yeah, but what i'm saying is that a lot of you vastly overestimate the level of influence looks have on social status.
>>
>>36610230
I woulda hit it. But her sister wouldn't go for a threesome.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.