[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'0" and 250 pounds >Vast majority of it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>6'0" and 250 pounds
>Vast majority of it is fat
>Decide I want to get fit, hit up my body builder uncle for a weight loss routine
>He sends me a workout routine, says I should meditate and then eat after every workout
>I haven't worked out in years, but fly right into the routine regardless, giving each exercise my 110% right off the bat
>Don't even get half way through the list before my body feels like giving out
>Sit through 20 minutes of confusing and uncomfortable meditation
>Currently drinking a giant glass of water and eating a boiled egg
>My body has never felt worse in my entire life
>>
File: 1387403569236.jpg (20 KB, 226x231) Image search: [Google]
1387403569236.jpg
20 KB, 226x231
>>36609536
Nice blog post m8
but truthfully good work and to let you know the pain you are feeling's is normal and may last a day or two due to DOMS but it will subside and at your stage you will notice results pretty quickly also proper sleep and nutrition is equally important.finally it may seem like a meme at this point but read the sticky and research shit your self as while your uncle's workout may be sufficient I would highly recommend supplementing it with outside knowledge from the right sources that is
>>
>>36609536
>>36609536
What's the routine?
>>
>>36609829
Something about full body excercises and drinking exactly one gallon of milk a day.
>>
>>36609868
I, too, wish my uncle was Rompletots.
>>
>>36609536
its pretty normal to feel like you might actually drop dead. i mean ive passed out from low calories and going hard before, and i only had to loose 40 pounds
>>
>>36609868
based unk
>>
>>36609901
>mfw when my cousin is on 4chan
>>
Feeling like you're about to die is the best feeling in the world. Enjoy the pain!
>>
jeff sied get
>>
Im 130 6'0
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.