[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#fatshitchallenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1459541041617.jpg (24 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459541041617.jpg
24 KB, 540x720
Apparently literal shitposting is trending in australia.
ITT post bulking shits or horror stories
>>
File: gigster.png (341 KB, 1141x723) Image search: [Google]
gigster.png
341 KB, 1141x723
>>36609159
>tfw had constipation for as long as I can remember

Every time I take a shit it's a fat shit. Hemorrhoids at 19 is suffering.
>>
>>36609250
I think I might have internal hemorrhoids....how can you tell? Get diagnosed?
>>
I wish I could shit like that....for months lately my shits have been pencil shaped.
>>
>>36609295
Went to the doctor when it hurt to sit down and could feel a flesh sack near the bumhole. Gave me some butthurt cream and now it's better, but there's still some blood every time I go.
>>
>>36609350
Those are external tho. I think I might have some internal cause my shits are dark.
>>
>>36609350
>flesh sack near the bumhole
I have this. Did he give u preperation H?
>>
>>36609373
I only went to the doctor when those things happened, but I had been shitting quite a bit of blood before that so maybe it became external after some time of not treating it.

>>36609375
Xyloproct.
>>
>>36609373
If you shit is black/really really dark thats from intestinal bleeding early on in the digestive process. It's something you need to get checked by a doctor.

If the water seems pink, thats intestinal bleeding towards the end of your digestive tract.

And if you have just a little/some blood when you wipe thats the rectal area and possibly hemorrhoids.

I had slight hemorrhoids and i cant remember the last time i had a problem. I started taking metamucil daily for about a month and then switched to a high fiber diet and it seemed to have cleared everything up. Also it only takes like a minute to poop, if that. Fiber is good.

I also hear that Metamucil is just overpriced psyllium husk. I havent tried any of that, personally, as its more convenient and possibly more tasty to just down a glass of Metamucil.
>>
>>36610901
Here. I forgot to mention that I didnt have a "flesh sack" near my bumhole, aside from my nuts. So your problem may be a little worse than mine was. Still, I would recommend adding a lot of fiber to your diet and stay hydrated.
>>
Is this the new /plg/?
>>
Is mucus shit bad? Like it looks like I'm shitting flem
>>
>>36610999
I dont think its that big of a concern, as long as your shit looks ok. Extra mucus is not uncommon.
>>
I dont have it mich anymore. But when i was younger like highschool and junior high age. I only shit a few times or a couple times a week. Like i didnt get the urge to shit so i never went. When i did shit it was always huge. Hell i still rarley get shits that are big round shits that look like a cow shit
>>
>>36610999
symptom of pancreatic cancer
>>
>>36611077
Same here. One time I didnt shit for a whole week and my stomach got distended but it never really hurt and I never needed to go. Then one day on the weekend my mom made some spicy ass Mexican chicken and that was that last straw. I shat for like an hour straight alternating between waves of logs and diarrhea. It smelled like death I assume because it had been rotting in me all week and by the time I was done I weighed myself and was like 5 pounds lighter.
>>
>>36610948
Yes. Poo loving general.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.