[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on cigarettes, looking to quit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: stack-of-cigarettes.jpg (68 KB, 1000x796) Image search: [Google]
stack-of-cigarettes.jpg
68 KB, 1000x796
redpill me on cigarettes, looking to quit
>>
Cancer
>>
>>36607235
Nah, enjoy being a weak willed faggot coating the inside of his body with tar for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36607235
Keep smoking them please
>>
>>36607235
https://youtu.be/tLtschJxRy8
>>
>>36607235
Keep smoking faggot.
Get cancer, shit skin, bad smell, rotten teeth, addiction, and waste money on something useless.
>>
Cigarettes contain over 2000 chemicals which are designed to addict and kill humans
>>
>>36607235

>Redpill me on cigarettes
Everyone knows the dangers, stop acting ignorant
decreased penis size and erections due to hardening of arteries and capillaries in cock

decreased lung capacity

decreased testosterone as carcinogens fuck up all parts of your body, including balls

It is no longer viewed as cool by society, a lot of girls will not be interested in kissing an ash tray
you're probably killing all of your lifts, and your overall energy in the gym.

good luck with quitting
>>
>>36607433

>decreased testosterone as carcinogens fuck up all parts of your body, including balls
Nicotine boosts test, studies have proven this. Commit sudoku pls.
>>
Kissing people who smoke sucks. If you smoke no one want's to kiss you, even if you manage to trick someone into sucking your face they will never enjoy it. You smoke because you are a beta hipster fag (I'm gay it's ok) who thinks you are soooo cool with your self destructive tendencies. "It show's how hardcore I am". Smoking cigarettes is the health equivalent of listening to odd future. You should only do it as a 13 year old kid because you didn't know any better. Now that you are an adult it's just sad.
>>
>>36607235
fuck all the negative health shit, just focus on the fact that people who smoke smell like fucking shit all the time. nothing trashier than someone coming back from a smoke break smelling like a $5 whore.
>>
No one can convince you to really quit except yourself ya dingus.
>>
>>36607235
Chances are you won't notice the effects cigarettes are having on you right away. You could smoke one and feel like you're doing no damage to yourself at all.

However, the damage it does to your lung cells is pretty much permanent. That's what adds up over time. You can recover shortly, but you will always be at "90%", depending on how long you've smoked of course, longer term means your lungs will recover less.

Nicotine, while it does have a positive effect on your testosterone levels, the stiffening of your arteries and reduced ability to carry oxygen to your body (and more importantly, your muscles) easily would cancel out your boost to gains since you would tire out more quickly.

Go walk up a flight of steps, Your heart will be pounding and you'll have to catch your breath. Non-smokers comparable to yourself wouldnt experience this after -running- up stairs. I quit a couple months ago and i still can't run up stairs without catching my breath.

All cancer risks aside (Truthfully, you'd have to be a 1-2 pack a day smoker to wind up with lung or throat cancer by 40), the reduced lung capacity and oxygen transfer to your blood is what's going to keep you from optimal fitness levels. Quit, it's going to suck and probably disrupt your daily activities for a bit, the sooner you do, the sooner you start recovering and the more your body will begin to improve.
>>
>>36607454
>cigarettes are made up of only pure nicotine
If you're going to try and call someone else stupid, make sure you're not stupid first.
>>
They made you weak, dulled your taste and cost you shitload of money. Next time you want to buy a pack, treat yourself to some nice food instead.
>>
File: 1402120334121.jpg (67 KB, 980x733) Image search: [Google]
1402120334121.jpg
67 KB, 980x733
They suppress appetite and lower insulin levels.

Always in my cutting stack along with DNP, Clen and CLA/Green Tea.

>2016
>not using nicotine supplements when cutting
>>
>>36607255
Cure Cancer*
>>
you are better off vaping, despite the heckling it gets, it is the most reliable non-cold turkey way to displace it.
>>
>>36607235
the fact that you need to be red pilled confirms you'll never make it
>>
>>36607235
Cancer aside, if you consider the aesthetics of it:
>stink like a garbage bin all the time
>yellow teeth
>bad fucking breath
>yellow fingers
>crooked teeth
>cough all the goddamn time
>aging skin

Just off the top of my head
>>
Switch over to snuff. You'll get cancer in your nose instead of your lungs and your legs will still fall of but at least you'll stop coughing up black chunks every morning.

To clarify, I'm talking about finely ground tobacco that is taken nasally. Some retarded americans call dip "snuff" because they're fucking stupid. Probably the same kind of people who call magazines "clips".
>>
>>36607235
>Redpill
:^)
>>
Literally nothing wrong with smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>36607235
They're shit.
>>
It's 2016. Just fucking vape instead of smoking if you want to nicotine jesus christ....
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 499x750
1. Dont be afraid to quit, you will NOT crave cigarettes for the rest of your life with alcohol or in some situations that might seem a bit frightening at the moment.

2. When you quit, dont envy people who smoke. Occasionally or regularry. They dont "get" to smoke, they envy you (people who dont HAVE to smoke)

3. You will not be missing out on anything. You are keeping that empty craving feeling alive by smoking yet another cigarette. After quitting (in the beginning only) when you get the craving feeling remember that its the effect of nicotine and youll only feed it by smoking and it will come back harder. However if you dont smoke the feeling will pass.

4. When you quit, quit for real. Dont think that you might slip when the summer comes or when theres a big trip youve been planning. Say to your self after youve made the decision: "i have smoked the last cigarette of my life now" and remind yourself with this mantra.

5. Dont be scared or sad because you dont get to smoke anymore. Be HAPPY that you wont have to.
Stop counting days or waiting something miraculous to happen ENJOY your smoke-free life from the day one. If asked, you dont smoke anymore. Youre not trying to quit, youve done smoking.

Yes you might get actual physical cravings in the beginning and yes i read the shitty book, but it had some good points.
>>
Cigarettes calm you down and you look really fucking cool smoking them. Keep lighting up OP.
>>
they're good
>>
Cigarettes contain thousands of chemicals known as carcinogens. Carniogens are able to randomly damage your DNA. Say you have inherited two copies of genes, one cancer-resistant and the other not, carcinogens can corrupt your only good copy, and then bam, there is a mutation in your pancreas and you will never see 2020.
>>
>>36607433
Maybe im just too young (19) but a lot of the girls I know think smokings hot and usually smoke themselves, but I guess when you get older it gets more unnattractive

Even the ones that don't still fawn over guys like Mac Demarco smoking
>>
If you need redpilling on cigarettes, then you should probably keep smoking them. They destroy your DNA and impede the functioning of almost every muscle tissue and organ in your body. They increase your chance of getting cancer early by up to 50%, they cause damage to your epidermis which makes you look old, they clog your lungs and veins up with tar which destroys your ability to breathe and circulate blood properly and they cause your teeth to rot because they dry it out, leading to a more comfortable environment for bacteria. Cigarettes are evil, every single one you avoid is a step closer to not just living longer, but living a life worth living, even if it means using a mouth fedora which is 95% which contains no mutagens and is 95% less harmful to your body than smoking in terms of aerosols.. My Nana smokes, and yes she's lived to 92, but at this point, she's not even human with the amount of shit they've put in her. They even had to inflate her veins with a fucking balloon to help the circulation.
>>
>>36609457
Nah, you are just around the wrong people.
>>
Everybody on fit is a drama pussy. Literally everybody and your mom and her daughter smokes cigarettes. If they like you, they mostly won't care she probably smokes too. Anyway, I quit a month ago.
>>
Don't
>>
>>36610474
Call
>>
how the fuck does one start in the first place?
don't you know how dangerous those pieces of shits are?
>>
>>36607235
as long as you quit while youre young your body will be able to make a full recovery
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.