[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone, I've never posted here before so I hope I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x612
Hey everyone, I've never posted here before so I hope I can get some help. So I just signed up at the gym and I've been going mon-fri for 2 weeks. I'm a 20 year old Male 6'1 and 155 pounds. My goal is to be significantly bigger by September (5 months) is it possible that if I keep going everyday and doing my solid routine with my solid diet? Any tips? Thanks in advance
>>
>>36606422
You're not going to get significantly more muscle, no.
You could get the illusion of being bigger if you're eating a lot though, but it's mostly going to be fat.
>>
Read the sticky, use google or use your own common sense. Don't make new threads that are blog posts. Try and lurk and learn and contribute instead of shit posting.
Of course you'll gain weight and look bigger if you eat right and lift right for five months. That's obvious. Your question contributes nothing to the board and doesn't even leave room for any intelligent discussion.
>>
read the sticky you nigger humor loving cuck
>>
>>36606422
You can gain bodyfat up to a certain point if you are skinny and you will look bigger. If you gain about 7% bodyfat whilst bulking and lifting you will look significantly bigger. The trick is knowing when to stop and not becoming fat
>>
File: 8c7_0.jpg (80 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
8c7_0.jpg
80 KB, 600x582
>>36606523
>not liking limber chicks
>implying black people create the content of black twitter
The only cuck is you for getting triggered by pixels
>>
started gym 2.5 weeks ago doing 5x5 stronglifts
drinking 2.27ltrs of milk a day and a bag of nuts and raisins, so far im up from 69.5kg to 72kg (im 6ft)
>>
>>36606422
Male, or FTM Aimee?
>>
>>36606523
Damn sherry chill
>>
>>36606422
Read the sticky X Failure
>>
>>36606523
When did they enable saying cuck again? Tbh senpai baka
>>
Ty hungry skelly
>>
File: 25 02 2013.jpg (323 KB, 1624x865) Image search: [Google]
25 02 2013.jpg
323 KB, 1624x865
>>36606422
You can get 10 pounds of muscles easily. Will it look any different? I wouldn't say so.
I'm your height and here's my progress from around 150-155 to 165 in about half a year.
>>
>>36608328

10 pounds in 6 months? I'm up 3 pounds in one fucking week and 9 in the last month alone.
>>
>>36608328
Are you sure you didn't mean half an hour?
>>
File: skellybulkfatass.jpg (403 KB, 800x1064) Image search: [Google]
skellybulkfatass.jpg
403 KB, 800x1064
>>36606422
this is me over half a year lifting. 190cm, from 70kg to 90kg, i know im fat now but for a change beats skellington mode.

a fatherly advice for OP - don't treat it as a sprint for a specific result as you wont see change as quickly as you want. treat it as a marathon, something that is part of you life from now onwards, not only 5 months. change will take time.
>>
>>36608370
>berg
>>
>>36608370
Good luck cutting that in the future.
>>
>>36608476

I'm fine. Going from Auschwitz-mode to Otter (damn Saami genetics and narrow shoulders).

I was 110 (5'11") 6 months ago and am up to 140 now. I *almost* have a 6 pack (well defined center line and upper abs showing through).

Anything over 155 would look weird on my frame.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.