[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Natty old people still look great while Roidfags look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 334x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 334x441
Why Natty old people still look great while Roidfags look like fatties?
>Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 340x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 340x432
>>
>>36606131
>natty
your body does not naturally make enough testosterone at that age to maintain that physic
even scooby shoots test.
>>
>>36606131
Because part of roiding is offing yourself before you get old.
>>
Sly looks good for 70 and Arny is fat. Plus they both roid, I don't get this.
>>
>>36606297
because you're fucking retarded and don't take doses, diet and training into consideration. as if whether they use needles or not is the only thing that has an effect on their physiques
>>
>>36606337
Did you read the OP? it said natty fucktard
>>
Its because you can't get as big as arnie was nattie, so he looks pretty deflated now. The fact that hes also kind of fat doesn't help. If you actually train and maintain the look you will still look bigger than the natties, just look at all the shredded old people pics.

Also past 45 you're pretty much guaranteed to be low test so almost everyone is gonna look worse (unless you start half-frauding like scoobs).
>>
>>36606451
you
literally
can't
read
m8
>>
>>36606177
>your body does not naturally make enough testosterone at that age to maintain that
If you're basing it on what you've heard then I think you've misunderstood it. There was one study showing a decline in testosterone over time in a population of men in Boston. At the same time the study took place (from the 1950s to 1980s or something like that) the obesity epidemic also progressed so we might expect hormone disruption.

To assume those results are generalisable to every single male because of some imagined "natural aging process" which I have never heard anyone describe or show evidence of seems like a superstitious way of thinking and we already have reasons to tell us why men's testosterone (and health in general) declines over time.

>Increased adiposity
>Higher stress
>Accumulated lifestyle issues
>Lack of exercise
>Marriage
>Children
>Lack of sex
>Boring life in general

Very little study seems to have been done on this issue (especially for how much is spread around as if it's established consensus) although I remember there was a study done on a village in Eastern Europe somewhere where the men had testosterone levels the same in late life as in early life. There was also a study on healthy older men who run, lift, eat a wide variety of wholefoods etc. which showed their test levels are no lower on average.

It's like people saying how you look is "genetic" when hormone levels during development affect it hugely, as well as whether you mouth-breathe, your nutrition etc. People seem to think you can default onto "genetics" or "aging" when you don't understand why something happens. It's a fatalistic attitude as well, it leads to rationalising low expectations
>of course my test is low, I'm not as young as I used to be
It means they never try everything to see if it's a health issue.
>>
>>36606131
Roiders get bigger so when they stop their muscles shrink and they are left with loose skin
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.