[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cuddling watching movie with gf >she goes to the bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1455518173585.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455518173585.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
>tfw cuddling watching movie with gf
>she goes to the bathroom to get ready for bed
>go through her phone
>see her texting some guy flirting with him
>confront her
>she tries to bs and say hes a creep etc etc
>bend her phone in half with my hands
>kick her out and tell her to never contact me again as shes crying

all women are whores

time to go lift
>>
Here for you anon <3
>>
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Use your newfound anger and resentment to lift harder than ever.
>>
File: nodofapproval.gif (3 MB, 186x190) Image search: [Google]
nodofapproval.gif
3 MB, 186x190
>>36603077
>>
Thing is, she'll be over this by tomorrow afternoon.

The goal for men is to be over it before it even happens.
>>
>>36603077
>>bend her phone in half with my hands

hell yeah
>>
>>36603077
Continue to use her for sex. There's no point in going pussyless to make a point. Just fuck her in all the ways you like and none that she likes as you "think about forgiving her," then cast her aside like trash when you level up a bitch.
>>
>>36603077
I want to believe OP
>>
>>36603097
>Thing is, she'll be over this by tomorrow afternoon.
Yup, the sad truth.

Still, good on you. And don't you bitch out and take her back.
>>
File: 1451539994974.jpg (216 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
1451539994974.jpg
216 KB, 790x593
>>36603077
You did the right thing
>>
You gotta get a her a new phone
>inb4 she was actually telling the truth
>>
File: beautiful trump.jpg (201 KB, 970x960) Image search: [Google]
beautiful trump.jpg
201 KB, 970x960
Daily reminder
>>
File: 1419878944820.jpg (45 KB, 828x766) Image search: [Google]
1419878944820.jpg
45 KB, 828x766
>>36603077
>>
>>36603077
fuck bitches man just move on to the next one, fuck dealing with jelously.
>>
Someone make a satirical version of OP's story and post it in here:

>>36601253
>>
What kind of flirty things was she texting him OP?
>>
File: 1459440474506.jpg (97 KB, 660x720) Image search: [Google]
1459440474506.jpg
97 KB, 660x720
>>36603113
>Tfw no hot chinese model to bottle feed me

Why even live??
>>
But why are you going through her phone
>>
>>36603148
becauses bitches cant be trusted.
>>
>>36603148
Because these hoes aint loyal
>>
>>36603152
Are you 12?
>>
>>36603144
Called him boo and he asked if she wanted to come over and snuggle or something more low key
>>
U did good nigga
>>
>>36603176
How much of a cuck are you?

>m'lady would never cheat on a gentleman such as myself, I musteth never look at her phone dare I be such a rouge!

Couples check each others phones, because people want to find out what the other person is hiding because, as in this case, it could be bad.

On the flip side there could've been nothing bad and hey everything is fucking dandy.
>>
sure is reddit ITT
>>
>>36603077

Think about it when lifting, think about it when your legs hurt at your last rep, think about how she is with another guy by now when your muscle hurts

>>Think about how the pain is helping you be better
>>
>>36603238
Think about it when you put your butt plug in. You need the mental prep for when jamals bbc gets tired of your gf and he wants to fuck you next.
>>
>>36603214
Fuck man I'm sorry to hear that. Were there any warning signs that she was unhappy with the relationship, or is she just a sloot to begin with?
>>
>>36603246

no senpai, degenerative psyche caused by too much exposure to homosexual threads (you) is not the same as using pain to achieve more.
>>
I'm more interested in the backstory for that Pepe tbqh
>>
File: alreadybroken.jpg (212 KB, 1298x796) Image search: [Google]
alreadybroken.jpg
212 KB, 1298x796
>>36603097
Absolutely this.

I would advise all bros to remember pic related when entering a new relationship.
>>
>>36603226

Lol someone's mother didn't love him enough (possibly at all)
>>
>>36603226
going thru others people mail/phone is kind of sick
>>
>>36603238
>Think about how the pain is helping you be better
This, use the pain to fuel your inner inferno, gains like none achieved before
>>
>>36603123
>implying it wasn't a clamshell
>>
>>36603226
you sound insecure m8
>>
Sometimes i think being undatable is actually a good thing
>Not having to worry about her fucking around
>no checking phones
>no discovery of her fucking other men
Feels kind of good man
>>
>>36603077
If she was flirting with other guys then it means you were attractive enough to hold her attention.
>>
>>36603112
wtf do you want to fuck trump gtfo here faggot
only traps and twinks are /fit/ approved gay partners
>>
can someone confirm to me that I did the right thing?

>speaking to girl used to speak to a few years ago until she broke contact
>rekindled a month or two ago
>ask her straight up if she's interested in me
>she says yes
>ask her to go on a date on a specific day
>day comes she goes silent on me all day, despite frequent texts all days prior
>don't bother getting in touch, she then starts sending a few messages throughout the week
>eventually relent and reply again
>another week or two of this, evasive whenever I bring up the subject of a date
>things come to a head and I tell her I don't think we should speak anymore
>she says if that's what you want
>delete her on all social media
>she messages me asking why I've blocked her
>explain I would rather just forget anything happened
>she tells me how she 'obviously' really likes me and would love for it to go further than essentially texting but she's 'very anxious' about dating type situations atm

So now I've just left it for two days, my mindset is its over now forever unfortunately , anyone got any feedback/ advise?
>>
>>36603404
damn.

pretty good philosophy (pic)
>>
File: images (60).jpg (28 KB, 355x415) Image search: [Google]
images (60).jpg
28 KB, 355x415
>>36603077
You dumb shit.

You did the right thing but did you have to bend her phone?

She's gonna make a big deal and ask you to pay for it.

Have fun shelling out 500 dollaridoos for your cheating girlfriends busted cheating machine.
>>
>>36603613
This same shit happened with another girl I was texting. Just forget about her anon, you'll hate yourself if you try to get it going again and she does the same thing. What do you want? A small chance to have a date with a girl that might not work out, or your pride?
>>
>>36603656
hows she going to prove i broke it?
>>
>>36603404
>if i should tap it
Sides.jpg

But yeah this is good to remember.

One thing is bothering me though, there IS NO GOBLET IN THE PICTURE.
>>
>>36603404
Retarded, to be honest. If he really appreciated that the glass was broken he wouldn't drink from it in the first place.

Just another case of fancy mystical mumbo jumbo that sounds deep but isn't actually practiced.
>>
>>36603226
i've got your back on this

can't believe the men ITT are so cucked that they think going through someones phone is a bad thing. ESPECIALLY when it led to the result that OP was expecting.
>>
>>36603404
that's the exact same attitude i have towards death

the mere fact that one day I will die sort of means I'm already dead.

is there a name for this?
>>
>>36603152
>>36603171
>>36603226
>>36603688

If you're a confident person in what you consider to be a stable relationship, then you don't need to do this.
>>
>>36603712
if the world were a perfect place then you'd be right. but just cause a relationship seems fine doesn't mean shit is going on in the background you don't know about
>>
>>36603656
>cheating machine
kekd
>>
This can't be controlled. If she's wants to do it she's going to do it. Thing is when you get competent enough to get a stable you won't care. If she told you she didn't do it and did it then she's a liar.

Women are who they are and I see little point now in stressing my body over her actions. It's silly. I can get in a plane and be in Brazil in less than 24 hours with someone far hotter. It's not something I think about anymore.

You'll see man. Just keep training and let it go.
>>
>>36603712
The problem is easy access to dick
All girls have it and its only natural for em to be curious and eventually fuck around
>>
>>36603718
>just cause a relationship seems fine doesn't mean shit is going on in the background you don't know about
That would mean absolutely nothing to a confident person.
>>
>>36603736
so the confident guy doesnt care he is getting cucked as long as he comes home to a happy home?
>>
>>36603659
Yeah you're right. it's just you really notice the absence after you've been speaking to a girl for a while. Just got to grit teeth I suppose
>>
>>36603613
You should rape her.
>>
>>36603741
Confident. well-developed people don't have any reason to worry about being cheated on, because if they find out, one way or another, they have no problem dropping the person immediately and finding someone else.
>>
>>36603699
BUSHIDO
>>
>>36603767
>they have no problem dropping the person immediately and finding someone else.
Are you still in high school? Normies break down hard after getting cucked out of long relationships
>>
>>36603679
pls be bait

It's about the ability to enjoy things even though you know it is bound to come to an end

you should read up on stoicism
It's not mumbo jumbo, it's just a way of thinking
which is hard to master obviously
>>
>Literally went through the same thing about 6 months ago with my son's mother.
Shit hurts senpai. honestly don't waste your time anymore you should just end it let her hoe around because you WILL find somebody better. you WILL find out more like I did and your heart will be broken. Just tell her to leave and never come back, don't give her any closure. She will regret it for the rest of her life.
>>
>>36603857
>She will regret it for the rest of her life.
Should have left this part out senpai
She will be over him and filled with a new dick before the end of the day
Girls move on, its what they do but youre right about the rest.
>>
>>36603404
Seems a bit pessimistic mate.

But yea. I get what you're saying.
>>
>>36603613

From your point of view, this is it. One girl at a time. Let's do this. Weeks go by, maybe she will kiss me if i get one date out of her. Oh she's so beautiful. Fapfapfap.

From her point of view, there's Mr. Big and/or Chad that keep her moist at evenings. Then there's few possible men to fall on, if nothing else pans out. And then there's bois who give her attention and validation through smartphone when ever she needs it. Like you.

Read your greentext from her point of view.
>>
>>36603876
Why do girls get over it and move on unlike guys who are absolutely devastated by the breakup?

Are they that psychotic?
Because I can definitely believe that
>>
>>36603898
its because girls have immediate backup plans available
>>
>>36603876
Girls want to know everything so giving them no closure would make then go crazy, at the same time your right. She might not care at all. Jus keep your head up op, shit gets good eventually.
>>
>>36603077

you're gonna make it anon

use this as motivation, get a hotter girl to fuck, and move on.
>>
>>36603898
If a girl goes to a bar by herself, she has the opportunity to get gangbanged and dp'd. If a guy goes to a bar by himself, he's a weird lonely loser. It's easy for a girl to get her way. Simple.
>>
>>36603898
Studies show no definitive results but its most likely because they cope better with moving on
They rationalize their feelings away and demonize you, your bad traits get enhanced and your good ones are washed away
This plus most girls who arent idiots know they can have a new bf within hours after a breakup, most guys will have to wait to find a new gf

Youre not totally off though, women are far more psychotic than most serial killers you read about and far more deadly
In most of the western world the number one cause of death for men is suicide, how many do you think were caused by a broken heart?
>>
>>36603926
>>36603910

Shit like this always helps to remind myself never to cater to a girl's needs in literally any way, until we are in a relationship of some sort.

Fuck being another guy on a string of orbiters and potential interests.
>>
Why did you check her phone?

This type of shit from you faggots fucked me over. Found a perfect grill but she had trust issues because ex was a jealous, stalking nutcase who harassed her n spied on her still months later.
>>
>>36603898

girls are planning to fuck a new guy before she breaks up with you

yes, they are that bad.
>>
>>36603404
That's exactly how I lead my current relationship and I never saw that pic before. Works exceptionally well for 3,5 years now.
>>
or
>see her texting some guy flirting with him
>not confronting her
>she realizes it's wrong on her own
>she stops, since she loves you
>you live happily ever after

Now you never know what could've been.
>>
>>36603098

It was probably an iphone
>>
>>36603966
galaxy s5 actually
>>
>>36603876
>>36603898

That's not entirely true.

If a girl really loves you and you leave her, she will be completely broken some of them get even depressed.

Even when they get random dick they might feel better for ~5-10 min, sometimes they'll even cry during sex.

I broke my ex-gf's heart, it's been ~7 months and she is still sitting in her room, crying and texting me from time to time that I'm everything she ever wanted. No dick on this planet can ever fill this void, I hope she'll eventually move on.

What I'm saying is: don't generalize.They have hearts too. You just have to find the right one.
>>
>>36603963
do i even have to respond to this bait?
>>
>>36603963

nice try, cuck.
>>
>>36603963
Friend, if she is actively flirting with a guy, which OP clearly said she was, then that is the recipe for a poor quality relationship.

If she is flirting and entertaining other guys in that way, she is not a good candidate for a girlfriend if you have any standards at all.
>>
>>36603993
Like we're all without mistakes. As if none of you ever flirted with a girl while out, but not pursuing it further, since it's wrong. Only difference is she did it over the phone.
>>
>>36604016
they have to exchange numbers first
>>
Yeah i don't go though my GF phone because i honestly trust her.
But we do have a deal that none of us can have a pin-code on our phones, which gives me reassurance that i could look if i wanted to. So if she ever get a code i will know something is up.

Plus, in like 99% of affaris the partner always finds out by going through their SOs phone. Just check /r/relationships and pretty much half of the threds are about "i found something on my gf/bf phone, i know i shoulden't be snooping but i looked at my SOs phone etc etc"
>>
>>36603978
Alright, lets clear up a few things
1. Being dumped is always harder than dumping someone
2. Most relationships end because the girl wants it to
Even if we consider this studies have shown that girls will be heartbroken when dumped and actually report physical pain from it
However, finding comfort in others is something openly avaliable to girls. She could have had a new guy over just like any other girl and the fact that she choose not to doesnt make her better

I mean...think about it
What would you rather have? many, many options or no options? i think most agree that options even sub-par substitutions are better than no options
>>
File: 1459422930876.jpg (56 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1459422930876.jpg
56 KB, 500x644
>>36603978
I thought they cried during sex with me cuz of my 10"by 12.6" dong.
>>
>>36604016
Flirting is arguably worse on the phone.
You can easily just block the number if you don't want to talk to them anymore, which she didn't.

Flirting in real life is less bad. Firstly, you didn't anticipate that you'd meet a girl, and secondly, you know it's not going anywhere, so you can just enjoy the flirting for what it is on the night.

Texting means you have his number, and are actively mantaining flirting with him over a sustained period of time.
>>
File: how-to-break-up-with-a-girl-1.jpg (88 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
how-to-break-up-with-a-girl-1.jpg
88 KB, 700x467
pic related
>>
>>36604033

Of course options are better, but the question is what you're looking for.

How does it help you if some random guys want to bang you if the love of your life doesn't.

'fucking around' is a meme girls are falling for, but after some time they also see how empty and useless it is and start looking for something real.
>>
>>36603963
This right here. You guys gotta have boundaries and rules in a relationship, and be very honest about what you expect from one another.
>>
>>36603077
>confront her
Shouldnt have done this, there is no point. Women never admit anything and can twist the situation around on you. Just take out some change, give it to her, thank her for her services and show her the door with no explanation.
>>
>>36604058
It is fun to watch them get caught in lies though. I only sucked I didn't fuck him. This is why you have options. Have you seen what a suicide looks like of a friend because I have. He looked like ground beef jumping off the top of my dorm over her ass. She was dating a new guy the next week.
>>
>>36603077
Was it an iPhone?
>>
>>36603886
How do I change? How can I improve?
>>
>>36604087
galaxy s5
>>
Why do I have a name here when I never signed up for an account?????
>>
>>36604093
april fools
>>
Two different names from people I don't know. Who are dawn and lela?
>>
>>36603404
OF COURSH
>>
>>36604087
>Android Cucks
>>
>>36604054
Ive been the love of her life two times over, ive heard a girl say it to me dearly. Ive heard her plead for me to never ever leave because she couldnt live without me
Ive heard my gf with tears in her eyes saying she would stop taking the pill and get pregnant so i wouldnt be able to forget her and maybe return when i talked about moving away to study
Where are they now? with other guys ofc. They moved on

The point being girls have options, and the more options there are the more likely you are to find a new love and to be honest ive actually found most girls dont just fuck around but get into new relationships very quickly
>>
whats my name?
>>
>>36604131
why did the names start appearing only around halfway into this thread?
my earlier posts in this thread have no name
>>
>get varicocele
>can't lift anymore
>after 6 months I look like shit and I'm weak as shit
>notice my gf mirin strong looking guys at a club
>5 days later
>she breaks up with me

I can understand her, I'd do the same if she gained 15kg.

How do I become strong again without fucking my testicles up?
>>
checking my name
>>
>>36604137
Look at the date, Angelica.
>>
>>36604219
Yeah but its been 1st April for me for 12 hours already
>>
File: 1366955813726.jpg (1 MB, 1792x1412) Image search: [Google]
1366955813726.jpg
1 MB, 1792x1412
>>36604230
this is an american board you terrorist 3rd world scum
>>
checking my name bruh
>>
>>36604247
I'm from London friend
>>
>>36604257
name confirms it
>>
>>36603103
There is absolutely a point in not spending your time on a cheating whore that doesn't respect you.
Get rid of the bitch OP
>>
>>36604252

HAHA YOUR NAME RHYMES WITH TESTES

XD
>>
>>36603816
It is mumbo jumbo. It sounds nice and it makes sense but if you apply it to the real world it don't work. The stoics where the fedora tippers of their time, they said "it does not matter if my family dies and i i lose my legs and i have to beg for money for the rest of of my life as long as i have virtue! Virtue is happiness. Virtue is all you need. I just have to visualize a more negative event and i'll be fine with my current circumstances." Its nonsense. Nietzsche ripped the to pieces and exposed them for the self deceivers they where.
>>
>>36603963
Memes aside, this is how reddit solves relationship problems.
>>
>>36604174
M8 what kind of varicocele stops you from lifting? I have one and its not an issue
>>
>>36603767
You fucked up nigger, a confident person wouldn't care if they found someone else or not because they don't need the validation.
>>
File: hurrdurr_imma_retard.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr_imma_retard.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
>>36604279
>if you apply it to the real world it don't work

Which part of "people die" you think isn't universally true? If you start a relationship with someone, ANYONE, it's bound to end at some point. You won't die together (most probably, because that would imply a car wreck or a plain crash or something), you will either break up / get divorced, or one of you will eventually die and it will be very, very painful.

Hence, the glass is already broken. Appreciate every moment you may have with your loved ones, because sooner or later they - or you - won't be around anymore.
>>
>>36603077
Sounds fake

Post pic of phone
>>
>mfw gookmoot is forcing names on everyone

Fuck this site
>>
>>36603226
How much of an insecure fuck are you?

>Must know what my gf is doing at all times just in case she's cheating on me. That'll show that maybe cheating bitch.

Trusting couples DON'T check each others phones and just know that if you get busted cheating your ass is getting kicked the fuck out.

Having to know everything about someone's communication makes you an insecure little fuccboi.

Getting cheated on doesn't make you beta either, how you deal with it is what makes you beta.
>>
>>36604366
Yeah, one might say it's pretty Gross.
>>
>>36604088

>>Leddit

Seriously.
>>
>>36603077

metal as fuck
>>
>>36604406
This.

My gf and I have our laptops set up next to eachother, but we don't watch what the other is typing / who they are talking to unless we ask for permission. It would be simply rude to do so. Then again, /fit/ may as well be called /autism/.
>>
>>36603077
Tbh I'd proboably cry because of that as well.
>>
>>36603815
Then quit being a normie and stop putting bitches on pedestals. They're only recreational, not essential.
>>
>>36603666
Bro do you really think anyone will believe your lie?

>distraught ex gf gets kicked out and has a broken phone. Claims ex bf did it.
>Calm bf claims he didn't do it..

Just hope she doesn't tell the cops you beat her.
>>
>>36604450
Fucking this. She may even cry rape and you can say goodbye to your reputation.
>>
>>36603613
If you've moved on, you've by far done the right thing. Do not go back.
>>
>>>/r9k/

Adding a picture of a guy lifting and saying "time to lift" at the bottom doesn't make your garbage post /fit/
>>
>>36604430
> gf clearly doesn't want you to know what she does on her cellphone
> seems distant lately
> she's on whatsapp often but doesn't really write you and when she does it's very halfhearted
> you don't know what the fuck is going on because she doesn't talk more than a minimum to you since at least one month
> it starts wrecking you but you can't find out what her fucking problem is

now you've got her phone in front of you while she's in the shower, why not take a look?
>>
>>36603077
I'm sry bb.
Get a nerd recluse gf like mine.
She doesn't talk to anyone but me, her parents, and like 2 friends that are girls.
>>
>>36604525
can i have her?
>>
>>36604525
>josie York.
I sound sexy.
>>36604529
No get your own. Just look for awkward girls, though that alone doesn't necessarily mean she'll be like mine.
>>
>>36604286
Have you ever read the reddit relationships board? If anything it's the opposite.

>my live-in girlfriend forgets to do her chores sometimes
>DUMP HER, KICK HER OUT AND LAWYER UP SO SHE CAN'T COME BACK
>>
>>36604573
Kek.
My gf apologizes when she doesnt give me enough blowjobs without me saying anything about it.
>>
>>36603963
This. Live and let live.

If you are with someone for years then something like this is bound to happen. The fear ofbeing cucked is worse thn the actual cucking.
>>
>>36603077
Was believable until this line.
>>
>>36604573
The same with /adv/. BREAK UP IMMEDEATLY, CUT OFF ALL CONTACT is their go-to relationship advice for anything.

I once asked how to convince my gf to go to paris with me during the summer and a good portion of them adviced me to drop her ass because she is obviously retarded for not likinf france.
>>
>>36603613
send her one last answer "u had the chance, but u fucked up" and then block her for ever and then day will come, when she´ll understand and regret.

This day will be the day, she sees you without a shirt

we´re all gonna make it brehs...
>>
>>36603613
You did the right thing by moving on, but you did it in such a turboautist way that I actually have no words.
>>
>>36603668
It's already broken. Duh
>>
>>36604623
lol k weakling
>>
>>36604677
why do you say this? I wouldn't like to see her plastering her facebook with a new boyfriend or whatever. Plus its much easier to just completely block her out of my life in terms of forgetting about her.
>>
>>36603077
you are the creep
>>
>>36604698
>why do you say this?
Because you were a complete autist about it? Why else do you think?
>>
>>36603613
Naw you are alpha as fuck dawg you got tons of bitches on the rag you dont time to deal with this bitch and her problems you put the bitch in her place
>>
>>36604710
How? I think my reasoning is sound.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 540x521
>>36603077
Woman logic
>>
Some posts are really good ones, but most of these threads are pure cancer, worser than roboters.
>>
>>36604723
I never said otherwise, you fucking mongoloid. If you actually read my post, I said you did the right thing, but in a completely autistic manner.
>>
File: Thank Me Later.png (295 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Thank Me Later.png
295 KB, 600x600
If I catch my girlfriend flirting with a guy, I'm dropping her without second thought, going to the club, getting bottle service and fucking a gold digger the very same night.

She knows this, so she doesn't flirt with other guys.

I still love her, I just have respect for myself. A girl that is unable to respect her man is a girl that isn't worth my time.
>>
>>36603876
I dunno man, all the girls I broke up with took awhile to get over it, aside from the one who hated me by the end (but I hated her too so I didn't care either).
>>
>>36603226
Not anon, anecdotal follow up
>be in relationship
>girls always grab my phone, go through it in front of me
>don't care, nothing to hide
>try to do it back in front of her, girls freak out
>gotta do it on the sly
>>
>>36604764
Define "awhile"
Girls move on faster than most guys because they have options, problem is an option is only good if you take it
Most guys after a break up think its gonna be loads of sex, good times and happiness but find out same as i did that life as a single man is lonely and filled with no sex, no love and noting but misery
Most girls think life after a relationship ends and that all is over so they wallow instead of taking the milions of options they have

I really wish this wasnt true, i wish things were easier and that we were more equal in the dating market and that men could move on just like women do but we cant
We dont get hit on by random chicks everywhere we go, we dont get random friend requests from women who want to get to know us, we cant open tinder and post a picture of a forest or random stuff and get 350 matches by the end of the week

Yes, im very fucking pissed about this and its eating me alive inside. I havent been able to move on from my last relationship because men dont have as many options as women do
>>
>>36603226
>there are people ITT who've never gone through their significant other's phone
What the hell? My ex and I used to share laptops. She could see my entire 4chan folder full of nazi pictures and zyzz. Idgaf
>>
>>36604803
>gotta do it on the sly
>instead of just dumping her right then and there
>>
>>36604750
>not egging your gf on and teasing her about it later because you're secure in your relation
I'd drop her in a minute too if she seriously tried someone, and I expect her to do the same. So it's not pressure if we tease someone trying to flirt or thinking they have a chance.
>>
>>36603613

Anxiety is actually pretty common in girls these days, and yeah while that sucks the whole "I'm alpha so I don't put effort in" mindset can only get you so far. Ask her about her anxiety, ask if there is any way you can make that easier for her, meet her in a place that works for both of you. win
>>
>>36603613
Had the same shit done to me by some chick
>She kept bailing on me due to shit reasons
>Have just said fuck it and gave up
>She clearly only messages me when she needs a emotional pick up (she knows I will reply)
>Or she messages me if she sees me out in the city or whatever and says "Hey i think i saw you etc.
>Dont even bother trying to hold an actual convo with her anymore, making it clear idgaf
>Still keep her on fb and shit because I know if she goes down with other grills shes always nice and will reply straight away.. helps me to not hit up sluts n hoes
>>
>>36603404
I've never read this before but it is spot on. I'm 29, have had several relationships and am in my most serious one now...and yea....this.
>>
>>36603712
Sure, cuck.

Then 4 years goes by and eventually she's texting the auto mechanic at 9:00pm on a Friday, but its platonic, so you can't say anything if you still want to maintain a self-image that aligns with the precious ideal of what it means to be a secure partner that you've created for yourself.

Pathetic.
>>
>>36604812
Months, maybe? One even tried to get back with me two years later.

I've never really had any trouble moving on.

After most breakups, a girl or two will usually call me up for something or other, but even if not, it's better than being in a bad relationship. You have to learn to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with another.
>>
File: 1457235579972.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457235579972.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>36604930
>le cuckoo maymay :^)
stopped reading
>>
>>36604958
I have trouble moving on because you kind of need another to be able to move on
I have no idea how youre able to presuade em to come back, ive had this happen once or twice but as soon as they figure out that girls are in extreme demand they move on to the next guy
Meanwhile im still alone, still in the same spot as when we broke up since i cant move on
and desu mate id rather be in a shit relationship than alone, being alone and unwanted sucks ass and the extreme sadness this causes is tearing me up
>>
>>36603404
truly spoken like a true cuck bruh
>>
File: feelbartender.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
feelbartender.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
>>36604989
>id rather be in a shit relationship than alone
Think the issue is your self esteem and the lack of a closer social circle. Do you have any good friends, or even casual ones? Be around other people or do things (gym, etc). That'll pass time and make you miss the other person less.
>>
File: 1363390256406.jpg (20 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1363390256406.jpg
20 KB, 413x395
>be in relationship with whore gf
>whore gf flirts and plans to meet up with random guys on the internet, i find out one evening after going through her phone
>break up
>go meet up mutual female friend
>whore ex-gf breaks down from jealousy, texts me pictures of her cutting herself to make me feel guilty
>fast forward a few weeks, we're back together because she's manipulative and i'm not resilient enough
>kind of know she's gonna do it again tho
>few weeks later she does it again, break up again, cut all ties and don't speak to her anymore
>four months later (like three weeks ago) she comes over to get some of her stuff she left, starts crying when she sees me like the manipulative bitch she is
>let her in, let her sleep over, let her suck my dick
>start answering her messages, we're "friends" again
>this week, invite said mutual friend for sleep-over
>she chats with whore ex-gf and mentions she's at my place
>whore ex-gf writes me a sad smiley face and hasn't been online since
>i won
>>
>>36604989
Sadness when breaking up is definitely real, i was sad after breaking up with all my longer term girlfriends (except the one where we hated each other).

I don't try to convince them to come back since I'm generally the one doing the breakups.

But
you need to really live for yourself. Being dependant on a girl will only exhaust her.
>>
>>36603404
Kintsugi.jpg
Something something things are more beautiful for having been broken
>>
>>36603103
Dude. Grow up. Its a wasteof energy. The point is find yourself decent girl. Waifu material and be happy.
>>
>>36605029
I dont have any friends anymore, they moved out and my ex-gf made me break contact with everyone because she was jelous
Im not over the relationship in the sense that i wish with all my heart that i could find one again, i like the thought of having a relationship because it makes me happy
Being single and unwanted makes me unhappy, the diffrence is knowledge

Ive spent years away from being single because i hate it, i dont want to feel unwanted and lonely so why put yourself in that position?
>>
File: 1365304862374.jpg (265 KB, 543x576) Image search: [Google]
1365304862374.jpg
265 KB, 543x576
>>36605035
>let her in, let her sleep over, let her suck my dick
>>
>>36603613
girls are fucking stupid they want you to chase them, then cry about it when you give up because they jerked you around too long. if they stopped with the fuckin games theyd be so much happier. broke up with my girl of 3 years who i loved over this shit she walked away one day and told me we were done so I took it at face value then months later she said "I just wanted you to come after me". Other than this kind of bs she was great we coulda made it together. But I'm never playing games again first sign of this kind of bullshit I'm gone
>>
Wait. We have names now?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x187
>>36603787
>Bushido
>>
>>36605028
>Ebony Cannon

What are you, a fucking fantasy weapon?
>>
>>36605069
Your girlfriend should be a part of your life, not your entire life.
>>
>>36605069
You need some human companionship, not a relation - because you haven't learned to be happy in life on your own. I'd suggest friends - bitches come and go, and they break your heart. Golden friends last a lifetime.
>>
>>36605089
hownew.ru
>>
>>36603613
Did you stick it in her butt?
>>
This
>>
>>36605098
She was part of my life, she left me because she wasnt my entire life
She wanted a guy who depended on her and did whatever she asked, i didnt want that and i didnt compromize
I know now that i made a mistake and that mistake cost me dearly, i lost my gf and now more than a year later i know i cannot replace her
I wish i could, i wish there was a way to find a new gf but thats not the way the world works. sadly
>>
>>36605089
is this an update or something???
>>
>>36605128
shut up, Rafael
>>
>>36605128
Stop memeing you fucktard. We're having a serious discussion here.
>>
If she really loved you, shed never get to the point of flirting with other men. If she did but really likes you, its more of a romance, not love.
>>
>>36605035
basedddddd
>>
>>36605128
I love it, actually. It's a different form of anonymousness. It's also giving me notifications of +(You).

This is like 4chan: The Next Generation
>>
>>36605112
I need (or want) two things that i can think of today:
1. Sex
Sex is nice, it eases pain and is entertaining
2. Love
Finding a girl i can talk to and share experiences and take care of

As much as i want this its just as impossible
>>
>>36605127
You're better off without a girl like that. You can find a non abusive girl but first you need to find yourself
>>
>>36605028
That name
>>
>>36605176
>sex
hookups = tinder or get a hooker or whatever
>love
still not getting it nigga, you want love because you're empty inside and wanna fill that hole. bitches aren't gonna do it for you, your dependent personality will never fix itself until you work on yourself first, then go after love and relations
>>
>>36604039
> army
Seems legit
>>
>>36604745
So, if i'm not gonna be speaking to her ever again who fucking cares, it literally doesn't make a different you stupid nigger
>>
>>36604358
This

Post the phone you lying faggot
>>
>>36603077
Man, I think bending it over was excessive
>>
>>36604833
>She could see my entire 4chan folder full of nazi pictures and zyzz. Idgaf
i'm 100% sure thats one of the reasons why she is your EX
>>
>>36604406
So you'd rather get cucked?
>>
>>36605115
she has stayed at mine before
>>
File: 1456635312689.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456635312689.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>36603404
but thats so hard breh
>>
>>36605128
i have a feeling this update will only last for today.
just a hunch.
>>36605156
>anonymousness
seriously? anonymity, dude
>>
>>36605248
I have found myself, i know who i am
>>36605291
Tinder is prolly the last place on earth id look for sex mate, 100 guys per girl doesnt really mean much to me
And yes, i agree a bitch wouldnt fill that hole in my heart but it would lessen the pain
I know why im fucked up, my mom fucked me up when i was a kid. She actually wanted me to kill her so she started a fight with me and thew a kitchen knife down when i was 9...really messes a person up
Anyway, i have a huge hole in me and i have had a girl in my arms before. it really made all the pain go away but like all drugs it didnt last
Nothing else works my friend
>>
File: 1453410015229.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1453410015229.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
If I flirt back and forth with a girl who has a boyfriend does that make me the beta orbiter?
>tfw you will always just be the exit plan
>>
Why are you guys always meeting such shitty women? I'm starting to believe in "birds of a feather flock together"
>>
I would never go through my SO's phone. If they went through mine I'd kick them the fuck out. Being that insecure is a huge red flag
>>
>have (seemingly) perfect GF
>she even moves to my city, we have seperate appartements but she's mostly at my place
>she has few friends here who I all know, even her roommate
>one night, she goes to a concert of her favorite band with a close friend of ours
>tells me after, that she met new people
>ff some weeks
>new people are now close friends of her
>am glad she made some friends
>she always talks about one of them in a way that I get suspicious
>confront her about him and that everything she tells me about him sounds kinda fishy
>after some discussion, she admits that the guy likes her but he knows that she loves me and she stays with me
>I'm fine with that but want her to have less contact with him.
>tell her, it'd be cruel for him if he wants her but can't get her. Altruistic, as she seemed to be, she understands this reason.
>but she still has contact with him
>I askher roommate about him
>roommate tells me, GF likes the attention of the guy and he is a needy psycho who cuts himself aso.
>she further tells me that he tries very hard to get GF to leave me for him
>I'm fed up with this bs
>confront GF
>tell GF it's him or me because I don't want her to be friends with someone who doesn't respect me, nor our relationship
>she tells me she'll cut the contact to him
>two weeks later, she still hasn't
>break up, say she has fifteen minutes to pack her things and leave
If you read until here, now shit is about to go down.
>get calls and messages all the time
>she cuts herself
>turns out, she liked the psycho because she is one herself
>tells me stuff about how she was in therapy as teen, was suicidal and schizo and now everything would come back because I left her, yadda yadda
>I send those messages to her roommate
>day later I get a reply, that Ex-GF was thrown out and lives with her psycho-now-BF
>she lives with him till today

If your GF values someone over you, dumb her.
Also, Schizos are two-faced demons from hell. Live like >>36603404
>>
>>36604116

well there are different kinds of women. Women also want the emotional part of sex way more than men do....

My first gf always tried to have a relationship.

My current gf on the other hand didn't, got bored of all guys after 2 weeks.

Ps;
How did such a 'perfect' relationship end? what happened mate?
>>
Lol we have names
>>
>>36605406
>'perfect relation'
From his post, the girlfriend is a needy schizo.
>>
File: 1458646844562.jpg (32 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
1458646844562.jpg
32 KB, 567x642
>>36605035
you the man
>>
>>36605406
>How did such a 'perfect' relationship end? what happened mate?
Last relationship ended because i wanted to study, she didnt like me doing stuff on my own and wanted me to entertain her so she found ways to entertain herself...touring with a band in eastern europe and met a new guy
When she came home she went on rants how i never wanted her to have fun and how i despised her doing fun things for herself and thats when i found out it was all to make room for her new bf
She shittalked me to our common friends, her family...told em how mean ive been and how selfish i am so i lost basically everything
>>
>>36604873
fuck off you white knight
>>
File: 1439947242003.jpg (26 KB, 336x344) Image search: [Google]
1439947242003.jpg
26 KB, 336x344
>>36605400
you did the correct bro, I hope you find a great one and forget that crazy bitch
>>
>>36605472
Been there bro. You're totally right with your other statements, too.

[spoiler]London?[/spoiler]
>>
>>36603226
I thought this shit was common sense, but apparently there are actually dudes that don't do this. It's called covering your bases for fucks sake; I trust my gf and don't think she'd cheat, but I still occasionally look through her shit to be safe.
>>
>>36605560
London? never really got that meme
>>
>>36605550
Thanks mate, already have (at least I think so). Thing is, I was an exit for my current GF and thus it's nearly inevitalbe that she'll use another exit some day. I just hope that'll never happen or at least before we move together and get kids...
>>
>>36605613
>I trust her!
>Just have to make sure she's not fucking around quick by messing with her personal property, hang on guys
>anyway yeah I trust her
>>
>>36603226
Can confirm
Did this with my ex and my current gf
They even took the initiative on it
>>
>>36605613
>i trust my gf
>i look through her shit anyways
hmmm
>>
>>36605615
google it then
>>
>>36605664
Didnt really make it clearer mate, youre asking if im a chick?
>>
> be grill
> get engaged to the guy who was my first everything (virginity, first kiss etc)
> Had been with him for 5 years and ready to spend my life with him
> 3 months later, I'm getting dumped
> 2 weeks after that, he's moving in with his new STD riddled, boy wanna be girlfriend
> literally devastated in every way possible. Blame myself for everything, and fall into deep depression
> don't even try talking to anyone for almost a year.

> Meet a super sweet guy, hit it off
> Start dating and everything is perfect
> Only a couple months in and he is constantly discussing our future together.
> 4 month point, get a text saying he's not happy and wants to break up.
> never see him again.

It's been over a year since then. Here I am at 26, single and pretty much over it. If I can't even keep an engagement longer than a few months (despite being that guy's little beta bitch) and a pretty much perfect relationship ending out of nowhere, why bother. Ya'll say girls move on quick, but I can't even bring myself to care to talk to guys. I'm on the path to monk level celibacy.
>>
>>36603077
I have a female "friend" who's been with a guy forever and she has an army of orbiters that she flirts with over text as well. In this specific case, I can guarantee you she will never fuck a single one of them. They're just there for validation.

Bitch plays them like a fiddle, texting whenever she feels like it and then ghosting randomly cause she knows they'll be there next time to fuel her with attention whenever she wants. You know the type of conversation when some cringey guy thinks he's being flirty by writing essays and the chick just replies "k"? That type.

Sound familiar? Don't fret. The point is not to say that you fucked up cause your girl is loyal, far from it. She just won't fuck those specific guys. That other dude that she met at a party a few months ago, then they ran across each other randomly, then she called up to invite somewhere "friendly" and he wasn't up for it, then he hit her up like 10 days later on his own time cause he felt like it? That's the one she fucks.

Good on you. Never look back. Be that last guy.
>>
>>36605696
I can help with that

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O
>>
>>36605696
lol the first one, are you me with tits?

B A R C E L O N A
A
R
C
E
L
O
N
A
>>
>>36605696
>despite being that guy's little beta bitch

So you're boring. There, I solved that for you.
>>
>>36603255
I think she was just a secret slut. I mean there was the one time that she went out with friends and I didn't hear from her until the next morning and she says she crashed at her girlfriends place. So maybe this was her all along.
>>
>>36604521
You fucking talk to her like the adults you are. How can you be in a relationship if you can't be open to one another?
>>
>>36605400
Honestly dude, you were too understanding I'm this case. If you gave the ex that many opportunities to shape up and she still didn't, then it was just a matter of time that she would cheat. It may hurt now, but you did the right thing.
>>
File: screwyou.gif (998 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
screwyou.gif
998 KB, 500x252
>>36605694
I was refering to the fact, that every post from you shared my opinion. Thus, I felt a connection to you and by "London" I wanted to make a joke about meeting you (no homo).
>>
>>36605646
>>36605657
You guys are irresponsible, but not my problem if you want to blindly trust people.
>>
>>36605806
More along the lines of his mother. I know now that I made a huge mistake by even getting with him.
> Didn't have a car or license
> Drove him literally anywhere he wanted to go, bought him things he wanted, made his favorite food all the time, never turned him down when it came to sex

I loved him with all my heart and wanted to make him the happiest man in the world, and he grew up in a shitty household where he struggled to even make ends meet as a kid. I never wanted him to feel like that again.. but I ended up being played for the fool I was.
>>
>>36603656
he can just refuse to pay. She won't take him to small claims for that. It's not worth the fucking filin fee.
>>
>>36603941
>string of orbiters and potential interests
Fuck me man my last girl friend had a group of like 10 guys she would constantly flirt with before i started dating her. At the time i was mad thirsty tho so it didn't matter but even after we started dating she still kept the orbiters around. Eventually i realized how fucked the situation was and got out of there before i got cucked. It was a good decision too because from what i hear shes pretty much completely insane
>>
File: freddie-mercury.jpg (152 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
freddie-mercury.jpg
152 KB, 2197x1463
>>36605791
>>
>>36605830
Y..you too (no homo)
>>
>>36605864
No, I just believe in privacy you invasive retard.
>>
>>36603077
>tfw I know that feel

disrespectful
>>
>>36605646
Can't trust anyone in reality broseph...
>>
>>36605928
>No, I just believe in privacy you invasive retard.
Yet you are using Microsoft and use GAPPS/iOS.
>>>/g/
>>
>>36605356
>Nothing else works my friend
This hurts.

>>36605358
Yeah, probably.

But if you enjoy it, give no fucks and do it anyway. You should respect yourself, you should know your own value and stick to your morals if you have any. You shouldn't let some russo-mongolian image boards tell you what makes a man, though. The only way to find out is to make a choice, one way or the other.
>>
>>36603976
The longer the phone the easier to bend
>>
>>36605994
Because that's the equivalent of reading through your SO's texts and emails
>>
File: 1429114302626.gif (148 KB, 425x417) Image search: [Google]
1429114302626.gif
148 KB, 425x417
>she'll be over this tomorrow!

Absolutely not true. Had a girlfriend I caught cheating in 2013, broke up with her on the spot and made sure to call her every single name that came into my mind.

She was still sending me desperate emails and trying contact a few months ago. I told her I'd call the cops if she didn't stop.

Hoes can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>36606046
Similar scenario except for the part where I still like her, even being fully aware of what she's done to betray and lie to me. Having been with 2 new girls for a few months since, I'm still chasing a shattered window of the past.

Makes me wonder if forgiveness and people change are both memes. Male pride keeps that to 'wondering' for the time being.

>regret ever getting involved
>would do it all over again at the drop of a hat because the pleasure was worth all the pain and then some

I don't even know anymore bros.
>>
File: 1424583189409.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1424583189409.png
47 KB, 645x773
>meet a girl at a club and we start making out within minutes
>take her home and have the best sex of my life
>she asks if I have facebook the next morning
>log in later and see all her status updates are about how much she loves her boyfriend

I'm sorry stranger
>>
>>36604989
>you need another to be able to move on
No, you don't.
>>
>>36606115
>regret ever getting involved
How i know that feel
The pain afterward is not worth it
>>
>>36606150
How do you know?
The lack of sex and companionship makes it impossible to move on
hoes are needed for happiness
>>
>>36606027
It is. because not only are they keeping track of your emails and DMs/Texts but they are keeping track on what websites you frequent.

>>>/g/
>>
boys lets put it this way

if you are spending more time than it takes to wait for a pizza to be made trying to fuck a girl then;

(1) (most likely) you are unattractive. simple as that. go cut some weight and get a good haircut
(2) she is playing you along and you are too dumb to realise it

take the number of hot chicks you know and multiply it by a million
thats how many of them there are in the world

stop obsessing over that one chik with 1000 likes on her fb pic and lift some weights and fuck some other chiks
you will be happier
>>
>>36606172
lol i literally replaced women with lifting on my first break up. I wouldn't say you need hoes you just need a hobby to keep you busy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.