[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it sad that my whole day revolves around the gym? >Wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456892629976.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456892629976.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
Is it sad that my whole day revolves around the gym?

>Wake up, Oh shit nigga its Upperbody Strength
>Go to work, Can't wait for gym
>Eat my gainz, get them macros
>Gym time
>Go home, sleep
>Can't wait for gym tomorrow!
>>
>>36602699

need more /fit/ approved hobbies. or TFW GF
>>
>>36602699
You only have one life brah, if it makes you happy then do it as much as you like! Im the same, work bores the shit out of me and i always cant wait to smash the gym after work after sitting on my ass in front of a computer all day. Das it mane. Better than stuffing your face with food and becoming obese isnt it?
>>
>>36602729

Meh, sort of feel like I need something else to do. I have a fair bit of free time. Especially when I don't work, I have nothing to do. I need a fit hobby or something.
>>
>>36602739
Yeah same here, fill my free time with video games,tv and other pointless shit desu. Martial arts is good but often conflicts with a heavy gym schedule (i tried doing it on top of my 6 day routine and physically couldnt do it). Making music or any type of arts is fun but also frustrating and time consuming, nature is pretty sweet but can get boring after a while.
>>
>>36602699

tfw this pic of lyn is fucking everywhere
>>
>>36602772

Yeah, used to fill the rest of my time with video games, or my ex-girlfriend, kinda straying away from it though. I played sports in highschool. I'd love to get back at it, but the sport i played isn't a very big thing. Can't play at my university because I'm not D1 level. No club level near me, fml.
>>
>>36602782

Sauce? Fuck who is this.
>>
>>36602699
I started going to the Gym 2 months ago after a 2 year Hiatus. I actually enjoy it, it kinda is my new hobby.

Old schedge was. Wake, Work, Vids/TV/GF, Sleep.
New Schedge is. Wake, Work, Gym, GF, sleep.

The only thing I'm hurting is my skillz and my food budget.
>>
All I got is school, work and lifts in my life. Otherwise it's a void of any semblance of normal human functioning.

Reluctant cocoon mode, really.
>>
>>36602797
Dana Lyn Bailey, can't you read faget?
>>
>>36602843

"LYN" wow, the specifics of that. Fucking sperg
>>
>>36602843

That isn't even her nigga.
>>
>>36602786
>the sport i played isn't a very big thing
iktf brah, I love volleyball, but practically no guys play it. My college doesn't have a team and my high school team was top 25 in the nation so I honestly would hate to have to go down a level skill-wise and play for some shit rec league team, especially since in volleyball your team is only as good as your worst player
>>
>>36602797

This is SincerelyLyn, a twitch streamer. The pic is her when she was underage and a lifeguard.
>>
>>36602699
nah man, if you're doing what you love and getting healthy in the process then that sounds like a win to me
>>
>>36602699
Dance classes and pole fitness classes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.