[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I not put food in my mouth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: Chad Thundercock.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Chad Thundercock.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
168 cm
112 kg

So I managed to lose 6.5 kg in the first 3 weeks of February. I then pigged out in the last five days and gained a kilogram, so I lost about 5.5 kilograms that month. March is now over, and I have lost no weight at all. I am still at around 112 kg. I was losing weight for the first week, but just couldn't put the fork down, so I gained it all back and went right back to 112.

How do I get back on the bandwagon now that a new month is here? My goal is to be down to at least 74 kg by the end of the year so I won't be technically fat anymore. I don't care about what I lift or how fast I can run. I will worry about that when I reach my ultimate goal weight of 55 kg.

I bought a new gym pass, but my experience with the gym is that you might as well not go if your diet is out of control. For example, in February when I lost the weight, I didn't go to the gym or exercise at all, but in January and December I went lots, and I gained weight. I was just doing cardio, so it wasn't muscle I was gaining.

I have read the sticky.
>>
replace it with dick
>>
>>36602196
get all the shitty food out of your house if you have no self control. If you cook all your meals and can only pick between greek yougurt and oats, you won't pig out.
>>
just dont put it in your mouth

drink water if you are feeling hungry
>>
>>36602196
>112kg
you don't look that heavy desu chad
>>
>>36602196
>l, but in January and December I went lots, and I gained weight. I was just doing cardio, so it wasn't muscle I was gaining.

HAHAHAHAHA. This is exactly what I was talking about on /fit/ a few days ago.

CARDIO can make you NOT lose fat and in some cases GAIN weight if the cardio in of itself is just making you HUNGRY as fuck.

Try cutting WITHOUT cardio and see how you go. You'll find that without cardio, you wont be anywhere near as hungry and you'll be able to eat much less without any effort.

Some people are just like that, cardio doesn't help fatloss, just hinders it (because of the hunger the cardio makes you feel, which makes you just over-eat on calories, negating all the cardio you did + eating even more calories ontop of it, which you would not have ate if you weren't hungry)
>>
>>36602268
he is probably doing like an hour or so of cardio and like really fucking intense

he should do light cardio for less than 15 minutes, twice a day, otherwise he is just burning up all his meals
>>
>>36602196
make green tea dude
it's fucking wonderous for burning fat and helping to cut cravings/wanting to eat
and eat a lot of protein meals
>>
>>36602302
Is there really any harm in OP just trying to cut without cardio for once to see how it goes for him?

I mean, I don't get why people are so against cutting without cardio. If OP is trying to cut, and does cardio, and seems to find he can't put the fork down. Maybe it's time for him to just STOP cardio and see how his body reacts in terms of his hunger levels.

1 hour of cardio @ 6klm for me only burns like 400 calories, but the HUNGER i get from burning that 400 calories in the hour makes me want to eat back around 1000 calories or more. That is 1000 calories extra that I would have no consumed if I just didn't do the cardio to begin with.

I am sure OP is facing the exact same problem that I use to face when trying to cut.

The moment I removed cardio from my cutting routine, is the moment I finally started getting lean, very easily, and now maintain 12% or less year round, usually sit between 10-12%. All I do is lift 6 days a week. No cardio.
>>
>>36602362
no, but he should remain active,
cutting cardio should not mean stay all day browsing 4chan

i agree with you, he should try dropping it
>>
>>36602196

Look at it differently senpai. Why bother getting in shape at all when you're 1m68?
>>
I was 123kgs
Cut cals to around 1500 and went gym 4 times weekly.
All you need to do is cut cals down and exercise.
Its not hard.
I have dropped this weight in about 3 months.
Will hit 80 in another 4.
That said if you are weak then dieting is a hard thing to do.
You could eat close to the same and just exercise a lot. You will lose weight but slowly and will require more actual effort.
>>
>>36602196
Keep track of your calories, when you've reached your daily limit and still want to eat, instead don't eat.

It's a fairly simple distinction, like when you feel like walking into a wall but don't want to, you just do not.
>>
>>36602196
>My goal is to be down to at least 74 kg by the end of the year
Are you trying to kill yourself?
Losing weight so fast will fuck up your liver permanently.
If you still want to loose fat extremely fast, try T3 or T4 injections, it basically burns everything yxour body has, including muscle and bones if you don't eat enough
Captcha: select all the food kek
>>
off topic
but what do someone's lifts look like when their body is like the pic in op?
>>
>>36602302
>>36602362
>>36602376

>168cm
>55kg
>he
no
>>
>>36602419
needle in thigh x F
>>
Why do you all insist on posting pictures of dudes to get attention to your threads? Are you really that fucking gay?
>>
>>36602196
Definitely add weight lifting if you're looking to lose weight, that combined with cardio is the best route.

As for eating, do what >>36602211 said get rid of any temptation.

And try intermittent fasting. It's tough at first but as your body adjusts I find that I'm sharp as a tack when I wake up without eating (as opposed to hungry and groggy), my appetite is definitely much more manageable and I'm going to go on a limb and say my stomach as shrunken quite a bit, I am definitely able to eat much less and be satiated than I was 6 weeks ago when I started.
>>
>>36602452
I live with my parents so I can't get rid of all the junk food. They don't buy that much though. When I lost weight in February I ate lots of junk food, but I made sure I never went over 1500 Calories. I need to do something like that again.

Is it possible for me to gain muscle mass when on a diet? I don't want to. My joints are under enough stress as it is.
>>
>>36602419
about 350
>>
>>36602472
man just tell them you want veggies and shit, go with them to the supermarket and throw whatever you want into the cart
>>
>>36602362
what is 6klm?
cause 1h of jogging/running is about 10km and burns around 800kcal
fuck, you can walk 6km in 1h easily, thats not cardio thats going home from work
>>
>>36602485
Veggies don't matter if you eat 3000 Calories worth of veggies, which is what I'm doing.
>>
>>36602500
100g of spinach 12kcal.

so you eat roughly 3kg of leafy vegetables a day? hi rabbit.
>>
>>36602511
My point is even if you have nothing but healthy food around you can still go over your limit if you have no discipline.
>>
>>36602488
If I run for 1 hour and burn 800 calorie (that's a REALLY fucking high estimate by the way) I will just end up super damn hungry, and will eat back those 800 calories within 8 minutes negating all that hard work, hence why I prefer to just not do any cardio and cut via caloric restriction alone with my lifting.
>>
>>36602523
Yes but since calory density is much lower in healthy foods than in fastfood, you have a way harder time doing that and can eat much more
>>
>>36602575
I have still done it. Today I had a vegetarian sub for dinner, and then I came home and ate a steak wrap for no reason.
>>
>>36602590
>subway
>healthy food
u wot m8?
>>
>>36602523
umm. you cant man because fiber of fresh food makes you feel full way before. did you actually test your points besides in your head.

theory and practice are the same. in theory.
kek
>>
>>36602222
Quads of truth, checked

Seriously though OP, eat vegetables and just don't put shit in your mouth. Water is amazing, don't drink your calories and when you really want food think about how smexy you will be when you lose weight.
>>
>>36602196

Make yourself meals that leave you satisfied for a long time, which are healthy. You can basically eat everything you want as long as you monitor your calorie intake and stay underneath that.

I think you should learn about various types of food and their caloric content/nutritional value. I now eat 4 filling meals a day and stay under 1900 kcal a day. (i'm unironically a big boi)
>>
>>36602196
Count Calories.
You can hardly lose or gain weight effectively if you don't know what exactly you eat.
>>
>>36602222
i would argue that doesnt work.

just stuff your face with a kg of steamed broccoli with some salt and pepper.
>>
>>36603804
That plus about a kilogramm of chickenbreast fried without fat and you're full.
>>
pro foods for cutting in order of lowest calories

water
0 pasta
0 rice
sugar-free jelly
egg whites
frozen Greek yogurt - protein powder
25g almonds
canned sardines
canned kidney beans

all of theese foods are great for fat loss. protine is high to preserve muscle.

drink excess water i drink 1.5 - 2 gallons a day
do a couch to 5k plan - i do 6k 6 days a week now
walk where ever possible

try not to cut too drastically you may binge- if you do binge eat a can of kidney beans or frozen Greek yogurt this will fill you up.

i went from 115kg to 80kg in around 6 months, and have gained strength.

count calories - i did this from the start
i don't bother now as i weigh my food and can guesstimate it in my head if my weight increases i will be more tight on the numbers.

cardio will make you happy!
>>
>>36603851
>>36603851

forgot pic- ill have a look but i don't know if i have a lard ass one
>>
>>36603895
what up germanon?
>>
>>36602196
Don't exercise till you're atleast down to 80kg
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 852x652) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 852x652
>>36603895
fatter me - not at heviest
>>
>>36602196
put it in your ass instead mate, it reduces how many calories your body absorbs from food.
>>
>>36603905
British
>>
File: sackgasse.gif (9 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
sackgasse.gif
9 KB, 417x417
>>36603988
>>36603895
There's a german streetsign in the background so I assumed you were german
>>
>>36602362
I get your reasoning, which somehow makes sense, but in my case, I tend to eat when I'm bored or depressed, which both happen very frequently, and hours of cardio help me a lot as an excuse to not be procrastinating at my house and it gives me the motivational boost I need to find the strenght to actually resist hunger. Intense cardio even completely shuts down the feeling of hunger and I can barely eat after.
>>
>>36604052
That sign is pretty fucking standard in Europe.
>>
>>36604052
Are you retarded?
>>
It's simple OP.

Don't eat food.
>>
>>36604512
it's a dead end street. isn't it a same pictogram in the whole world?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.