[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mum is 5'2, turning 57 soon, and almost 100kg. >dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
My mum is 5'2, turning 57 soon, and almost 100kg.

>dad is a lifter all his life
>we have decked out home gym
>my mum use to be 48-50kg until her late 40s.
>my mum use to lift all the time
>my mum use to go out often, read books etc.

Now all she does is sit at home on facebook scrolling through her feed and shes literally doubled in weight in the last 10 years. She was literally /fit/ her whole fucking life until her late 40s, we have a FULLY DECKED OUT home gym and she just wont touch it anymore. I tried to get her back into it, but she just has a cry that she cant anymore and just runs off like a little child crying.

I want my old mum back, the physically fit, active, smart and outgoing mum back.....shes turned into a old miserable fat depressed woman, always infront of a screen. I can't believe this woman use to give me shit for playing video games and watching TV as a kid, its like a different person. I can't believe this woman use to actually lift for like 25 years straight. I can't believe this woman actually competed in bikini competitions n shit.

My dad doesn't even care, he still loves her no matter how much shes changed. When I look back at photos of my mum in her 40s, 30s, 20s, It's a completely different person.

It scares me, because I feel like....I've already lost my mum in a way, that shes like a shell of her former self. It makes me think, are we all going to be like this in our late 50s? Are we all going to give up? This shit just upsets me.
>>
>>36600506
That is weird shit OP, I seriously think old people weren't ready for the dopamine addictions of the Internet and reality tv that we grew up accepting and eventually ignoring for something else.
>>
I think that you should be telling her this instead of strangers on the internet.

also post bikini pics of mom pls
>>
>>36600524
Yeah, that's what it's fucked up.

She use to be so against sitting infront of screen, staying indoors, doing nothing. Now that's all she does. Its fucked.

The only positive thing that's come from all this is that I don't have to worry about her being randomly raped. Like I did back when she was younger and in shape and aesthetic competing in bikini comps and getting mires all the time.
>>
>>36600558
I have.

She just says shit like

>MUH MENAPAUSE

and thats her excuse to double her weight and NEVER exercise anymore and sit infront of a computer or ipad all day

I fucking hate this shit with everyone being addicted to their social media device shit. I never thought Id feel this way about technology. Everyones turning into fat fuck zombies stuck infront of the screens like my mum.

I feel like I am one of the few people who haven't fallen into this shit yet. Why am I immune to it all? I feel like brad pit in that world Z shit.
>>
>>36600604
My mom died before she got grandchildren because she was overweight. Ask your mom if that's what she wants.
>>
>>36600604
So, are you not going to be posting those bikini pics?
>>
>>36600743
It's not your mom's fault that you're still a virgin. She held on as long as she could.
>>
>>36600506
> mom and dad are in their 40s
> dad was operator as fuck in the navy back in the day
> mom was popular girl in high school
> haven't seen them anywhere except the couch in years
> been growing apart for years now for a multitude of reasons
> don't even talk to them anymore besides basic pleasantries even though I still live with them
I don't even feel anymore, I want to move away and never see them again
>>
>>36600777
Madre de dios those number
>I'm sorry ma
>>
>>36600770
All her pics are on facebook, way too easy to trace the pics by image searches, her FB is public.
>>
>>36600827
Yeah man, I know your feels.

I don't know what to say man, but I think it's natural, instincts, your parents are just people now, not parents, their parental role is over.
>>
>>36600913
I'm in the same situation. I went through a few years where I barely talked to my parents at all and smoked pot all day. I quit that stuff and now I make sure to talk to them as much as I can. The way I see it, I need to hear as many stories about their lives as I can before they pass. I think I'd regret letting them pass and take all of those memories with them. I think it's my job to carry them on. Now I sit down with my dad almost every day and just listen to him. He's opening up a lot and I know more about him now than I ever have. Ask them about their past, don't let your parents become strangers.
>>
1. Feed her anti-depressants
2. Work out with her till she feels good about herself again
3. ???
4. Hilti Profis
>>
>living until your 50

its like you don't even want to be zyzz brah
>>
>>36601070
>1. Feed her anti-depressants

Found the American
>>
>>36600506
yo mom is juss doin her thang. if she wants to be fat let her
>>
>>36600506
Influencing other people to improve themselves is incredibly difficult. Just think about how hard it is to improve yourself.

read this Tim Ferriss post.

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/01/family-fat-loss-foodist/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.