[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? I think it's amazing but bread is supposedly bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bestbread.jpg (3 MB, 2459x1878) Image search: [Google]
bestbread.jpg
3 MB, 2459x1878
Thoughts? I think it's amazing but bread is supposedly bad for you. I don't know what to believe.
>>
File: image.gif (816 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
816 KB, 200x144
>>36600323
>fruit juice sweetened bread
>>
>>36600323
>ruit juice sweetened brea
bread = hitler carbs

dont be tricked
>>
>>36600323
look @ nutrition facts
>>
>>36600372
I've purchased the green one but never the red one, I'm not that retarded.

When you say hitler carbs, do you mean that in the sense that they are a bad source of them or that there are far too many per serving? Or anything else? Relatively new to fitness.
>>
>>36600323
It seems God-tier.
Double-check the ingredients/nutrition facts. If it's real fruit juice and there's no refined sugar for real, it's God-tierX2
>>
>>36600433

What is the difference between fruit juice and refined sugar?
>>
>>36600431
>I'm not that retarded
>I didn't check the nutrition facts, just chose red vs green
Pick one and only one
>>
>>36600323
If you're bulking it's fine. Ignore everyone else
>>
>>36600433
Nothing artificial, nor preservatives or corn syrup. Organic and non-GMO.
>>
>>36600442
Both are (per se) considered "free sugars" by the WHO and both shall be kept at bay. Anyway, when talking about "sugars added to food", only refined sugars added to processed food are considered actually "free sugars"; sugars naturally occurring in fruit are never dangerous (given the amount of dietary fiber you're going to ingest with them; you won't have diabetes if you eat a fuckton of fruits). If this is really 100% whole grain, you've the dietary-fiber component covered.
>>
>>36600323
looks like a buff Frank Zappa
>>
this is the best bread ever. he murdered someone
>>
>>36600433
I've checked and in the green one there's actually sugar
>http://www.daveskillerbread.com/21-whole-grains-and-seeds-thin-sliced/
>organic dried cane syrup (sugar)
into the trash it goes. It's even worse than plain, white bread.

OTOH in the red one
>http://www.daveskillerbread.com/powerseed-thin-sliced
>organic fruit juices (pear, peach, pineapple)

>>36600431
Should have picked the red one
>>
>>36600554
where did you learn how to punctuate and articulate so well? are you an author?
>>
>adventist
>vegan
that means it must be healthy :^)
>>
>>36600625
I wish I could but the store only has the green. There are 5 grams of sugar per slice. I suppose it adds up, but it is really that big of a deal?
>>
>>36600357
Is that Steve Nash?
>>
>>36600625
Fun facts: most "whole grain" bread has some sugar added, or people won't buy it. Sadly if you want something healthy that ain't pumpernickel you have to bake it yourself

>>36600664
>5 grams of sugar per slice
>not a big deal
Free sugars intake should be to less than 10% of the total kcal and possible less than 5%. As long as you don't eat other processed foods with added sugars.. with 6 slices you're already over the 5% goal.
>>
>http://www.foodforlife.com/product/breads/ezekiel-49-flax-sprouted-whole-grain-bread

literally the only bread you should buy. i love it.
>>
>>36600554
Not sure this is entirely true. As far as I know, fiber isn't specifically what blunts the hypoglycemic effect of sugar. It's true that fruit juice and blended fruit with the same sugar content will have very different blood sugar responses, but I don't know that sugar in the context of bread will function the same way. Is this so? Would love a source if you have one
>>
>killer bread
>killer of gains
>>
>>36600323
>Organic
>GMO free
>all natural!
>fruit juice sweetened
literal meme bread, fuck off
>>
>not eating whole wheat pita bread

shits like 9-10g of protons per one
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.