[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to maintain a healthy weed habit? Fuck, I just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: IMG-20160330-WA0014.jpg (147 KB, 1241x1269) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160330-WA0014.jpg
147 KB, 1241x1269
How to maintain a healthy weed habit?

Fuck, I just realized I love this shit. It makes me realize so much shit about my life that I couldn't do before.

It's like going to a therapist...
>>
Once a week before a rest day. That's what works for me. But it messes with my depression and makes me a lazy fuck. Just gotta find what works best for you.
>>
>>36600241
i wish i could maintain one.... but its unhealthy to smoke, we know this. maybe eat it? edibles etc?
>>
>>36600241
>How to mantain a healthy weed habit?
there is no such a thing son
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>healthy
>weed habit
>>
>>36600291
fifth post best post
>>
You are mentally weak.
>>
File: GYXr5xmj.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GYXr5xmj.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>36600241
less than a gram per week is probably fine
>>
>>36600241
Smoke before bed, not before gym
>>
File: 1433290316642.gif (107 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1433290316642.gif
107 KB, 500x379
>>36600396
>>
how do i do dextro and ketamine without losing my gains
>>
>weed and making music are the only things that stave off severe depression
>weed helps blunt my appetite (no pun intended)
>helps me not be hyperanalytical in social situations and not be a sperg in general
>makes me feel like i can take on the world, makes me extremely productive for the next four days after smoking

We need to ban marijuana. Only disgusting degenerates and minorities use it.
>>
> healthy addiction
>>
I dunno man. I smoke every day to unwind/listen to music and I still make time to work out, do my work, go to class, socialize, etc.

As long as you honor your commitments, no harm no foul in my mind. Then again effects are different for everyone, I find I actually can do more exercises while high and I focus more on form.
>>
>>36601463
>>36601430
and what happens when you don't have weed?
>>
>>36601483
I might get bored easier but other than that nothing really. I try not to smoke more than 1-2 bowls.
>>
>>36600241

Are you me?

The other day I realised why my hand writing had gone to shit 5 years ago. Weed also made me realise how to live life better when not on weed. The answer is in controlling your mind.
>>
>>36601430
I get the exact opposite effect, social situations become overtly awkward and spaced out.
Do you have minor Autism or Aspergers? There's several studies that indicate that cannabinoids can help those with minor/moderate autism or those who have other social disorders. When you smoke can you think clearly? Like your thought process is more 'channeled'?
>>
>>36600241
Smoke weed during your down time, not your work/chore time.
If you have too much downtime, get some fucking hobbies.

Weed is a recreational drug, it is mind altering, addictive, and causes physical depression.
If you do it all the time you're going to have negative side effects.
>>
>>36601575
I do and it's definitely helped me in that way.
I've had similar effects to what that guy said.
Alcohol makes me even more sociable. When I do both at the same time though I turn into a retard.
>>
>>36600241
sounds like you already know what it's about. just don't overdo it man. it's not physically addictive so just make sure you don't get a psychological dependence.
>>
>>36600281
get a vape then, or eat it but that may fuck up your calories
>>
>>36601575
I apparently become autistic smoking weed.
I can't think at all, I just do stuff.
Occasionally come back down and have a brief conversation, go right back into silent I can't think anymore.
>>
>>36600241

>It's like going to a therapist

That's how I use it. Fucked up my shoulder real bad, choice was between benzos for pain-killers and weed. I think I made the right choice - I was in such a dark place at the time the benzos would have been too tempting to abuse. Used to use daily, now I like to smoke the last 3-4 days of the month if the time is right.

Good to decompress and reflect on what's gone on and all that.

>How to maintain a healthy weed habit?

Don't smoke daily - that's about it. 3-4 times a week is a good personal limit. Once a week is killer, once a month is great as every toke is taken at zero tolerance.
>>
>>36600291
Im all for this.

But when they legalize that shit here im buying out the stores edibles fuck smoking the shit.
>>
Felt like I hadn't smoked weed in ages so I counted the days and it's only been a week exactly. I barely use any when I sesh though
>>
the only issue i have with it is it fucks with my perception of time
>>
Smoking immediately after a work out and before a meal is one of the best feelings in the world.
>>
Weed is nignog bullshit
>>
>>36600241
If you can take care of your business/function in a "normal" fashion then fuck it. buy a vaporizer. Volcano's are $$$$ as balls, but there are cheaper options like "Da Buddha Vape". That and edibles. I vape everyday, regardless of before or after lift, but before running is a bitch.
>>
>>36600241
>tfw no gf to pee on my leg
>>
File: 1457496928076.gif (2 MB, 750x396) Image search: [Google]
1457496928076.gif
2 MB, 750x396
>>36601620
how would you calorie-count eaten weed? By the amount of joules to burn it with a lighter or something? there must be a formula to it. including the amount, the digestion, and maybe the food that it's mixed with.
>>
>>36601951
a weed cookie likely has the same amount of calories as a normal one.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.