[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan Nogains vs Scott Mendelson. Have you seen this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: vegan-gains.png (550 KB, 779x655) Image search: [Google]
vegan-gains.png
550 KB, 779x655
Vegan Nogains vs Scott Mendelson. Have you seen this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H1jLjl6xgA
>>
>>36599809
Why does this gay nigger with a Canadian accent fight with everyone?
>>
WHY
IS
HE
SO
GREEN
>>
Why are vegans so goddamn annoying?

Does your body just stop producing test when you stop eating animal proteins and that's why they're like this?
>>
>>36599865
This must be true.
>>
>Autist that has accomplished nothing, weak as fuck.
>Talking a shit about a world class lifter

Literally who cares? This is a poor person critiquing Warren Buffett.
>>
Virgin gains is doing his usual retarded spiel

But Scott says some really fucking stupid shit, like fruit being bad for you.

Both of them are fucking retarded and I wouldn't want to look like either of them or take advice from either of them
>>
>>36599818
He is a self-professed sociopath. It is unlikely he has any real filters or self-awareness.
>>
>>36599854
cause of eating exclusively vegetables
>>
BEEF
>>
He loves to call people "shit cunt".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKoIRb0468Q
>>
its like shitposting irl
>>
>>36600864
He is a follower of Durianrider and his shit tier diet.
>>
>>36600978
You sound undercarbed.
>>
>>36599865

>aggressive as fuck in every video

Seems more like he's

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
>>
how's being feminine a bad thing?
both this guys use it as something degrading, at least vego guy says he rather be feminine than dumb meat head which is awesome.
>>
I have really shitty internet so I've never seen his videos but why does everybody h8 this guy so much?
>>
File: latest[1].png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
79 KB, 408x660
>>36599854
>>
>>36603912
he sees veganism as a cult constantly says people who eat meat deserve to die
>>
>>36603873
you seem to enjoy getting your boy pussy stretched
>>
>>36603912
Dw. It's mostly cause he's black. If it was a white guy who had a slightly eccentric personality like him, /fit/ would have been behind him from the beginning.

Pay no heed and just hide these threads.
>>
>>36603928
only a little, I'm dating a feminine benis for the time being. things can only get better from here. hopefully she's okay with me posting some trap on femboi action in 4chan.
>>
>>36600427
self-professed sociopath? I don't think that's even possible, he's probably just says that because he thinks it makes him sound cool or something. What an edgy faggot.
>>
File: 1459307054722.png (100 KB, 306x400) Image search: [Google]
1459307054722.png
100 KB, 306x400
>>36603959
>she
>>
>>36603929
>it's mostly because he's black

First of all he's green, so that is not correct

Secondly you should get called on being an edgelord fag regardless of race
>>
File: tumblr_nooske9lkm1sg4nyuo1_1280.png (561 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nooske9lkm1sg4nyuo1_1280.png
561 KB, 900x900
>>36603929
>It's mostly cause he's black.

pretty much, it's like when causal fight fans and fight fans hate Floyd Mayweather for being a shit talker but praise people like McMemer, Rousey, and Tyson Fury for doing the exact same thing

>inb4 muh domestic abuse
>>
Really, why does he fight with everyone? He's the epitome of an annoying vegan and makes the rest of us look like assholes.
>>
>>36604070
>Really, why does he fight with everyone?
see
>>36604070
>He's the epitome of an annoying vegan

it's just how 80% of vegans are
>>
>>36604050
This.

I wish people would just own up to it instead of fucking around desu.

People hated Money long before his domestic charges. They were just looking for a reason.
>>
You know, I've never looked into any of his sources, but I feel like for every source he touts about 'X being bad, Y being carcinogenic', there'd also be another equally independent study saying "Well, no, we got these results instead..."
>>
>>36603929
no. it's because he looks exactly how he looks. he sounds like a white nerd, he looks kinda dark or rather mulatto with greenish hue, he is lanky, weaboo manchild who lives with his mommy and unironically claims he has mental problems. if he was a buff black dude nobody would give him shit. if he was good looking caucasian people would probably respect him more as well. now, it's pretty obvious by now that his click bait videos have little to do with reality. it's not really worst of the fitness industry, it's more like shitting on chosen fitness youtuber of the week. he cherrypicks facts and outdated reaserch that would support veganism and bashes others for simply not being vegan. that makes you the worst. eating meat. and using steroids. ofc everyone bigger than him and/or stronger is on gear. kinda like on fit. what is even funnier is the fact that he built his physique as a non vegan and it has slowly declined over years. just compare his first vids with most recent ones. ho got smaller, weaker, less vascular. and he is trying to be some kind of fitness guru and expects people to believe being vegan makes you better lifter... with 180lbs bench... after 10 years of lifting. boggles my mind
>>
>>36604070
>makes the rest of us look like assholes.

to be fair, most of you are self righteous cunts that think they are better than others...
>>
>>36600864
to be fair, lee is a shitcunt and virgin gains does make good points
>>
>4chan discuss about vegan green guy
>ignores the points he is making
>vegan green guy actually right

shitcunts
>>
>>36604232
He has some legit points, but his attitude is unacceptable.
>>
>>36604273
he can have any attitude he wants grandpa
>>
>>36599809
fucking hate this faggot,
>>
>>36604315
Fuck off Marlene, Hugo's right!
>>
>>36604328
holy shit, john romero? creator of doom?
>>
>>36604328
Please make more doom wads
>>
>>36603929

He ain't black. He's fucking yellow-green from vegetable induced super-jaundice.
>>
>fat causes heart disease

Oh hello 1989 science.
>>
Oh my god why do people keep talking about this guy?
>>
>>36604050
>>36604122

>Mfw

I've hated Rousey, Mayweather, Tyson, Gregor, Santiago, Jones, and a whole SLEW of other shit, regardless of race, solely due to their lack of humility.

Why can't people just be humble? When did good sportsmanship become so outdated?
>>
>>36599893
As an accountant, I love the Buffet reference.
>>
>>36604781
As a faggot I really like this post
>>
>>36604772
>Why can't people just be humble? When did good sportsmanship become so outdated?

Ever since Muhammad Ali. He became one of the richest sport figures ever (in his era) because of the amount shit he talked. The more he talked and talked the more people would pay many to come see him go down/support him.

There's a reason his original epithet was "The Louisville lip".
>>
>>36604328
PLS MAKE A NEW QUAKE
>>
>>36601668
>legit autistic = high test
shoo green goblin
>>
>>36604594
>>the earth is round
>Oh hello 500 BC science
>>
>>36601509
kek
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.