[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College/Uni Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 750x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 750x981
>tfw one meal fits all your macros for the day

/UCLA/bros how do you cut when you are restricted to these dining halls?
>>
What the fuck where are they serving that shit?

Also I wouldn't trust most of the nutritional info. I've seen some that looked super inaccurate on their website.
>>
>>36598741
>not grocery shopping
>>
>>36598778
It's a Bcafe thursday dinner special.

I was just checking out the menu to see if there's literally anything to eat there that isn't terrible, and came across this fucking thing
>>
lmao 2rib!!!!11
>>
Hey man that plus some veggies looks like a pretty solid day of food
>>
>>36598778
you know if the numbers are that precise they have to be correct.

seriously though why isn't the serving size just one fucking rib.
>>
>>36598741
>tfw you go to USC
>tfw no calorie counts (or at least I can't find em)

Anyway I'm cutting and I have to hit these macros:

146 protein
110 carbs
55 fat

It comes down to approximately 1520 calories.

I'm new to macro tracking so what foods should I buy to hit them?

Preferably they should be cheap and should not taste like complete shit but that second part isn't as important.

I'm probably going to by chicken breasts for protein. Anything else? Is there a cheaper better high quality protein source?
>>
>>36598741
/UCSD/ hows the spring quarter cancer
>>
File: cheesecake.jpg (12 KB, 358x105) Image search: [Google]
cheesecake.jpg
12 KB, 358x105
>>36599284
I made proteinchef cheesecake with nearly these exact macros today as my entire intake
>>
>>36598741
What are you studying at UCLA?
>>
>>36599351
Mechanical engineering, my dude.

I'm a first year though, so I'm still just taking all the lower div maths and sciences
>>
>>36599329
pics

weight

size

does 1/4 of it serve as a meal? (breakfast for example)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.