[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you check out skinny dyels at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 1024x576
Do you check out skinny dyels at the gym?
>>
>>36598455
hell yeah I check myself out
>>
>>36598455
Yeah. I either silently cheer them on if they're actually pushing themselves, or hope they give up sooner than later if they're not.
>>
>>36598510
Thanks anon
>>
yes. sometimes i like to watch them in the mirrros and see if they have good form or not
>>
if they're cute
>>
>>36598548
I've been told I look like a girl from behind
>>
>>36598548
I'm p-pretty cute, anon.
>>
>>36598548
Wow anon, two twinks came on to you at once
>>
>>36598455
I judge the fuck out of them if I see them using doing anything but basic compounds primarily because I know they have no fucking clue what they are doing and they're just going to get in the way and leave a mess.
>>
>>36598600
l...london?
>>
>>36598821
Actually, I'm probably the only person at my gym who's not always leaving the dumbbells up in the rafters and inside the toilet and behind the drywall.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.