[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blahautism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: z1lS93Z.png (395 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
z1lS93Z.png
395 KB, 400x550
I'll just leave this rear

http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?66681-**Blahautism-The-Jason-Blaha-Story**
>>
Daily Reminder Jason Blaha raped and murdered a 9 year old Filipino girl in 1998.
>>
>>36597989
....what?
>>
>>36598048
Its a meme you dip
>>
I think we should all do a massive raid in hiw comment section. Let's join the fitmisc
>>
I can confirm Jason murdered a 9 year old Filipino girl but he was in fear of his life so it was cool.
>>
File: crjkBQP.png (22 KB, 634x272) Image search: [Google]
crjkBQP.png
22 KB, 634x272
>>
Cliffs:
-A group of people found out that Blaha is a compulsive liar and fabricated his whole life story

-They begin a dislike campaign as more and more people become aware of the truth

-Blaha lies yet again (he just can't help himself) claiming that the dislikes are actually making him thousands of dollars to try to get people to stop

-Plan backfires horribly, now even his own fans are disliking his videos

Pretty hilarious shit really.
>>
>>36598124
Its things like this that keep me glued to the computer when I can spend 3 hours reading about and laughing at someone else's life
>>
File: 1446386460755.jpg (63 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
1446386460755.jpg
63 KB, 445x372
>>36598119
I can't stop laughing. How have I never seen this before?
>>
I wouldn't fucking post this shit guys. I met blaha back when I was in the SAS, my Commander fucking respected him like he was his superior. Hell, he was almost chosen to be a member of the SAS, but he turned it down as he was is a patriot of USA.

We were out in Arabia this one time hunting for this Taliban warlord, we got to the Warlord's house, and Jason was in there fucking the Warlord's wife. He's fucking cool.

BTW guys, before you try to troll him, he's actually in contact with the CEO of 4chan. You're lucky he's calmed down since his youth, because while you can expect a heavy lawsuit for this shit, you won't be getting a bullet in your head, and a blaha in your girls ass... :)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqxSI9iuqI

>shit babe
>I'm infertile and can't have kids
>>YAAAAAAAAAY THATS OKAY I WANTED TO ADOPT ANYWAYS

Why doesn't he just kill himself?
>>
He already tried to kill himself but failed because he is a failure in everything he does. Check the thread.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (112 KB, 644x690) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
112 KB, 644x690
>>36598220

Don't go popping off at Blaha, son
>>
Honestly Blaha is like Chris Chan for me, except Chris Chan is actually retarded so I feel bad about it.

Jason is just a compulsive liar and manchild, feels good watching him get his hole murdered on the YouTube
>>
>>36598258
Why are Youtube bodybuilders so defensive? Acting like a fucking child.
>>
>>36598170
Fuck man. When I was in Arabia we found this one terrorist, he was so shaken...almost felt sorry for the kid. He just kept rambling on and on about "BLA HA BLA HA SHAYTAN BLA HA". Turns out his whole Taliban was murdered by a an American called Blaha....I thought it was just an urban legend.
>>
Jason Blaha knows both the CEO of 4chan and YouTube personally. He is currently waiting for his meeting with the CEO of Google to address the dislike-ratio scandal.
>>
File: ghosts.jpg (352 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.jpg
352 KB, 1500x938
>tfw you try to research Blaha's background but it's CLASSIFIED
>>
>Claims he has more muscle mass than Serge Nubret.
>Looks like someone melted Sloth from the Goonies.
>>
File: gf.jpg (137 KB, 981x637) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
137 KB, 981x637
>>36598575

I don't know what you guys are talking about, he's huge IRL, look at how he dwarfs his 10/10 girlfriend.
>>
>>36598124

Still not as funny as the Vince G order 66.

That nigga almost shut down his channel because he was getting 5k dislikes on a video with less than 1k views
>>
>>36598719
she has wider shoulders than he does
>>
buhmp
>>
>>36598719
Is that his BF?
>>
>>36598258
I'm going to take a wild guess that """"""""Greg Comito"""""""" has zero photos, zero friends and started his account roughly 4 months before this screencap was taken
>>
>>36598719
she looks like lana watchowski or whatever zer name is
>>
>agent 47
>47
>down syndrome

Kek
>>
>>36597960

If you guys are interested in some dirt on Blahino; here it is.

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
>>
I found this.

It mentions him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/48x1dp/us_intelligence_community_methods_and_sources/
>>
You guys can't deny that his training advice fot natties is spot on and his 5x5 routine is bad-ass.
>>
Jason Blaha
>24 year old used steroids to cut to 15% BF, takes 2 photos
>Spends next 5 years making 20,000 posts to elitefitness as an elite bodybuilder
>became bedridden with questionable illness
>bulked back up @ 15% BF for 2 years
>made copy cat novice program
>spent next 6 years as a fat ass living off his reputation from when he was 15% BF
>time for him to go
>>
bumplements
>>
>>36603075
Fuck off fitmisc ya cheeky
>>
>>36598258
greg needs to get his shit together. whiteknighting for blaha... good lord.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.