[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oatmeal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 1459444451898.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459444451898.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
I'm getting sick of plain oatmeal. What do you guys put on it to make it taste better?
>>
water, sometimes milk
>>
>>36594719
confirmado por no lo ha
>>
Just get the flavored ones wth.
>>
Peanut butter
>>
>>36594719
I pour a little milk and water into the bowl with oats, heat it for 1 minute, then put in brown sugar and honey. It's quick and delicious. Give it a try.

It will change your life
>>
>>36594719
cinnamon
honey
cocoa powder
milk
>>
>>36594719
Oats + Cocoa + Stevia + Almond milk = Tasty oatmeal with little added calories if you use unsweetened milk.
>>
Why are people saying water???? Wtf. Do you put water on cereal to you retards?
>>
Chocolate protein powder and peanut butter
>>
>>36594719

Personally I still love it plain, but sometimes I mix in yogurt
>>
>>36594758
>milk
>sugar
>honey

what the fuck is the point of eating oatmeal you dumb fuck? Eat it plain for gains, or go eat a poptart if you want "flavor".
>>
Nutella is GOAT!
>>
>>36594719
Milk and cinnamon. I usually leave it in the fridge for a while or overnight. It's better with whole milk than any other kind, just so you know.
>>
Yogurt, blueberries, and honey. Honey has some good shit in it for you, especially if you have allergies and it's local
>>
>>36594800
I thought pop tarts were basically donuts.
>>
>>36594719

>there are people on /fit/ right now who dont mix a shake with milk and theire favourite whey flavour, add it to the oats, microwave it for 2:30 minutes and enjoy top tier oatmeal right now
>>
>>36594719
A fuckload of cinnamon, it won't taste great but it won't taste like cardboard either.
>>
>>36594800
You are retarded
>>
>>36594719
Put cat food in it. It sounds crazy but it's a little known secret in the bodybuilding community.
>>
Literally anything. Be creative faggot
>>
powdered peanut butter. fruit.
>>
>eating oatmeal alone
have you never ate oatmeal before? this is a no brainer
>>
File: lol.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>all these sugarfags
>not making savory oats
>>
>>36594719

I use a teaspoon of cinnamon, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a tablespoon of raisins in one cup of plain quick oats made with water.

Shit's pretty tasty.
>>
>>36594800
This guy doesn't even eat oats
>>
>>36594719
stevia, whey and a little salt
>>
>>36595237
that's such a stupid mindset for someone to have.
>>
>>36594826
Mom? What are you doing on 4chan?
>>
If this wasn't decently bad for you would you approve?
>>
>>36594800
>poptart
>flavour

wanna know how I know that you don't know what you're talking about?
>>
>>36594719
Flavoured creatine powder bro...
>>
Plain. Not heated. With water. Two portions of 140 grams each, 480 ml water total. Straight after my morning shower (cold).
>>
>>36594719

>make oatmeal
>mix a scoop of chocolate protons

It's ok tbqhfam
>>
zap it with water in the microwave according to instructions. be careful to stop half way and stir and let cool because it will go over.

Then add half and half and a tablespoon of cane turbinado sugar. num nums for my tum tums. Chase it with two scoops.
>>
>>36594826
but is it gluten free vegan and fair trade?
>>
Ditch it. Oat sucks. Grab 5 eggs, a glass of milk and greek yogurt. Instant gains
>>
>>36594719
some fruit, yogurt or an uncorked egg.
>>
>>36594781
im cutting bro.
>>
HERE I COME I AM CINNIMON
And banana if you eat banana, or some diced apples
>>
I eat with banana and brownsugar or just protein banana nut one from quaker. You can also consider just blending it with protein powder instead for a shake.
>>
I eat it with flax seed, and protein powder in it, plus blueberries, tastes great
>>
>>36594719
>blend oats into a powder
>add nutella/protein powder/peanut butter and milk
>blend all together
>chug

Like 800 kcal and super easy/cheap + solid macros
>>
french vanilla coffee creamer
>>
dark chocolate, 85% or higher
blueberries or banana
>>
>Not just throwing your Oats into a shake and drinking them
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.