[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to get fit by never leaving your living room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
is it possible to get fit by never leaving your living room?
>>
>>36594188
do you have weights and food in there with you?
>>
>>36594188
yeah, put a gym in there.
>>
>>36594203

yes, dumb bells 20lb, yoga matt. i can get heavier dumb bells and a bench press incline. is there online one i can use so i don't have to leave my apartment?
>>
>>36594188
It's called Jazzercise OP, tsssk kids these days, they know nuthin
>>
>>36594424

Define fit.

You could probably get a little healthier if you started working out with 20lb dumbells and doing other shit in your room but you're not going to build any significant amount of muscle mass or become much stronger without lifting heavier weights than that.

Why don't you want to go to the gym.
>>
>>36594188
leave the room you dumb faggot
/thread
>>
File: 1406684220952.png (199 KB, 321x395) Image search: [Google]
1406684220952.png
199 KB, 321x395
Follow a beach body program with the right shakeology my friend!
>>
>>36595101
>Jazzercise
>nah
>>
Why don't you want to leave your house.
>>
>>36595530
Oh really? So you don't want to become a delicious young man?
>>
>>36595600

I'm going to jail soon. i need to lift something heavy f.a.m
>>
>>36595600
>wouldst thou like to live deliciously
Also, checked
>>
Pull-up bar, backpack with weights and heavy things.

Problem solved.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.