[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If breakfast isn't really the most important meal of the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 350x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 350x281
What is?
>>
>>36593226
Lunch.
>>
>>36593226
whichever that comes after your workout
>>
>>36593226
Your last meal is your most important meal.
It should have most of your daily carbs.
This will improve sleep and restitution during sleep (which is when the body is supposed to repair itself)
>>
>>36593252
Within 20 minutes of course
>>
>>36593593
i usually wait an hour to eat after workout
>>
>>36593264
Is this true? Source would be nice anon
>>
>>36593794
say goodbye to all those gains
>>
>>36593234
That's what the mediterraneans believe.
>>
>>36593835
in health and fitness there are sources to 'prove' anything. why not just use common sense, experience and basic biology knowledge.
>>
>>36594793
Mediterraneans also acknowledged as having one of the healthiest diets in the world.
>>
>>36596639
OK
So what is your reasoning, using common sense, experience and basic biology?
>>
>>36593226
Dinner. Always get plenty of protons before bed desu. You grow when you sleep and you need fuel.
>>
the meal where you get your macronutrients so as to continue achieving your fitness goals and micronutrients so as to not die
>>
Whatever the biggest one is :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.