[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will using an elliptical machine help me lose my stomach fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: elliptical .jpg (78 KB, 560x587) Image search: [Google]
elliptical .jpg
78 KB, 560x587
Will using an elliptical machine help me lose my stomach fat butt maintain my glutes?
>>
File: Capture.png (311 KB, 913x855) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
311 KB, 913x855
>>36593119

I don't want to end up with a flat ass ;_;

I'm a guy, big butt not fat.
>>
>>36593119
Off my board you fucking normie
REEEEEE
>>
>>36593119
google 'spot fat reduction myth'
>>
>>36593166

So basically you're saying I should eat healthy and run on the thread mil?
>>
>>36593200
You can't lose fat in just one area.
>>
File: desmondmug.jpg (110 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
desmondmug.jpg
110 KB, 960x540
>>36593248

So I should just eat healthier and let my body adjust?

TELL ME!
>>
>>36593275
Depends on your current body. If you want to lose fat, eat less than you currently do.
>>
>>36593301

I fell for the gym trainer meme, he says I should be losing 5LB a month. I think he's just trying to jew me to keep paying him $40 a week.

So it's okay to not technically starve myself but to eat small ᵗᶦᶰʸ portions of every meal? Cause I usually just eat a whole box of whole wheat Rigatoni with non fatty broth for dinner.
>>
Spot reduction is a myth. Your body will pull fat from wherever it will regardless of the exercises you do.

Also, no cardio will shrink your glutes, just remove the fat around them. If this is undesireable, do squats to increase the size of your glutes
>>
>>36593344
Why do you need a fitness trainer for this? What the fuck man he gets paid $40 a week and he hasn't taught you anything like TDEE or cutting?
>>
>>36593387

LA Fitness :(

I'm still reading your stickies, money isn't an issue for me but I really just want to get this fat over with. I go to the gym every morning and evening ffs guys!
>>
>>36593406
>i go to gym every day so why am i fat
Are you 12 or retarded?
Google 'tdee calculator', find how much you use every day, measure your calories for every meal now and how much calories you expend at the gym, and and make that less than your tdee.
>>
>>36593119
You should really google this stuff. This us basic stuff that's everywhere. And when you're starting out unless you have a motivation problem, you dont need a trainer.
>>
>>36593479
>>36593443

Thanks I'll look into it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.