[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457189872700.jpg (43 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1457189872700.jpg
43 KB, 360x480
I'm one of those guys who has a ridiculously small head that only goes well with a lot of hair, i.e. a fucking mop.

When I shave completely, I look like a fucking kid.

I'm afraid being muscular won't go with my face. I know this seems weird, but I'm not the only person who thought that. My friends told me the same several times.

I'm 19 and weigh 105lbs.
>>
Nice filename, kiddo
>>
>>36592493
That's me, I just saved my pic from the previous thread I made.
>>
File: 1454959362610.jpg (365 KB, 1057x1008) Image search: [Google]
1454959362610.jpg
365 KB, 1057x1008
>>36592535
Sure you did
>>
>>36592472
Anon, we all have to work with what we're given.

If you've got a small head that looks weird when you shave and have short hair, that just means your hair game can be on point. You can do cool things with your hair.

You look pretty lean anon. Figure out your caloric intake and eat at least 180 grams of protein with a 500 caloric surplus and start lifting. Don't fall for a huge bulk. If getting girls is part of your motivation, they much rather lean with abs than fat.

You'll be fine anon, just start doing something.
>>
>>36592472
I might be completely wrong here but...

it sounds like your friends are judgmental, stereotyping people who are generally losers. If this is true, I'd tell you to ditch them but the fact that you're hanging out with them implies that you're similar to them so you probably wouldn't find any other friends besides from them. So some awareness would go a long way.
>>
tell your height... if you are small man this is good u have small head this is no problem if you are tall man like 6'0-6'3 you need the start somewhere mate
>>
>>36592472
>I'm afraid being muscular won't go with my face.
>I weigh 105lbs.

just work on escaping Auschwitz.

also, I suggest a beard - it should age you a lot.
>>
>>36592731
I'm 5'10.

>>36592745
Won't grow for shit, although i've seen people on /fit/ claim that gaining weight, especially a bit of fat, made them grow facial hair like crazy.
>>
Embrace yo ugliness. What do you have to lose if you're already ugly?
>>
>>36593268
I'd like to know if etting buff will enhance my ugliness
>>
>>36593601
you won't accidentally move from underweight as you are now to any high levels of muscle mass. You'll pass through a "normal/healthy/fit" range which might cover anywhere from 30-40lbs.
>>
>>36594757
Any idea how many years that would take to be considered normal?
>>
>>36594931
how long it takes depends on how consistent you are. I added 15lbs of muscle and fat pretty quickly when I started (although I've lost it since).

I have everything worked out for my height (~6'0) so you might need to convert into BMI to make sense of it for you.

110 - emaciated
120 - unhealthily underweight
130 - skinny/underweight
140 - "normal"
150 - fit
160 - muscular
170 - athlete level
180 - athlete level

It depends a lot on body composition (bf% as well as how much you work legs proportionally), so it's somewhat rough but based on pictures I found with stats attached as well as my experience of how I look it might be a start.

I think you could go from 120 to 140 in a year, especially if you're lean and you end up not so lean.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.