[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you dance, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: street viking.gif (2 MB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
street viking.gif
2 MB, 189x263
>>
>>36592341
>tfw techno viking was zyzz before zyzz
>>
I wish I had moves like this muthafucka. He smooth as butta.
>>
File: so.png (608 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
so.png
608 KB, 1366x768
>>36592374

parkay or margarine?

or strictly butta?
>>
I do, though only when I'm in an inebriated state and/or as part of a courting ritual, and then the bitches only want to dance swing and I can't dance swing so I twirl them around and throw them in the air and sometimes I catch them and sometimes I don't but every single day after doing that I wake up and remember it and wish for a shovel so I can bury myself in my embarassment.
However, if mine attempt at courtship proved succesful and something came out of it and I realise that only shriveled up oldcunt sadcunts care enough to judge me for something like that. I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn how to dance properly though, it's just that noone knows how here.
>>
>>36592408
Stickly butta, that Swede is all natural
>>
>>36592341
i do. techno <3 ultimate cardio
>>
>>36592341
I am emotionally repressed and doing something expressive like dancing goes against every fiber in my being
>>
Its degenerate.
>>
>>36592341
I do every two months for 12 hours on mdma
>>
>>36592616
Kys jaded 16 year old
>>
>>36592616
thats cause you didnt try speed
>>
>>36592447
I just grind my dick into their asses and grab their tits. It's really easy. But I guess every club in the US plays hip hop or edm.
>>
>>36592914
You're lucky, bro. There's no club here, just two pubs that hire in a dude who plays guitar and sings country songs. Occasionally this other dude opens up his place, and while he's a top cunt for playing chill electronic music, it's nothing to dance to.
>>
>>36592341
>Why don't you dance, /fit/?

Because I'm white.
>>
>>36592341
The same reason I lift

I suck and no ones allowed to find that out
>>
>>36592616
Hello, me.
>>
>tfw dancing in clubs has gotten me laid

i was just thinking about this when i woke up this morning

there's something obscenely awesome about dancing in a club and getting a girl you've never spoken to to come up to you and grind on your dick and let you put your hands all over her to the point where you're basically fucking on the dance floor in front of all those people, hot shit lads
>>
>>36592341
Didn't this guy turn out to be a faggot?
>>
Why do white people only dance with their upper bodies?
>>
>>36592341

Fuck he used to be so much bigger when I first saw him.
>>
>>36593976
White people can dance just fine

Never heard of cutting shapes m8?
>>
>>36593976
Why do black people suck at math?
>>
File: Lexipanterra.png (1 MB, 1768x1126) Image search: [Google]
Lexipanterra.png
1 MB, 1768x1126
I do. I like to practice twerking every week. It eschews gender norms and female nogs love it. I watch Lexi Panterra vids to learn. She's bangin and breaks everything down real easy.
>>
>>36594930
lexi pls go
>>
I don't understand why he made such a problem out of this video. He totally kills it. I wish I could dance this well. He should be proud of it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.