[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All you need is Weighted neutral grip pullups Weighted dips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 512x288
All you need is

Weighted neutral grip pullups
Weighted dips
Hill sprints
Planks

Prove me wrong
>>
>>36591657
>provides no evidence

well you aren't right nigga, 1/10 for making me respond
>>
>>36591657
Great exercises all of them. Especially if you do the pull-ups properly and get your nipples over the bar.

However, take it from me: if you limit your exercise selection too much for too long, imbalances will start to build up, then little nagging pains and mobility deficits, and later downright injuries.
At the very least I would include some kind of overhead pressing and some kind of pulling shit off the ground.

I know it's not much of a "proof", but you can take my word for it or ignore it. Been there, done that.
>>
>>36591666
devils trips of truth
>>
>>36591689
Also I should add, too much weighted pull-ups on fixed grips even if neutral, will kill your elbows. If you do high frequency on those you will want to use rings even if it limits the weights.
>>
>>36591689

Op here

Currently doing AxBxAxxBxAxB

A
incline bench
Ohp
Dips
Hill sprints

B
Pullup
Row
Face pull
Hill sprints

Guess I'll stick to that instead of dropping the barbell exercises.
>>
>>36591811
>dropping the barbell exercises.
Doesn't have to be barbells mate, just make sure you keep moving through all planes of movement regularly.
>>
I mostly agree with OP, but I'd add handstand pushups with full ROM (between two benches, etc)
>>
I'd include bridges and pistols if your just going to lift convict conditioning
>>
>>36591657
these are basically my main exercises with deadlifts and OHP added
>>
>>36591657
Why? You are absolutely correct.
>>
>>36594223
Pistols are not needed if you're lucky and have an opportunity to do hill sprints.
>>
Definitely on the right track OP, but you gotta include squat, diddle and OHP. Id also say face pulls are probably a must, and weighted hanging leg raises optional but highly desirable.
>>
>>36594355
I suppose sprints subsume it
>>
Hah, you will still have no legs.
>>
File: guess that tip.jpg (14 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
guess that tip.jpg
14 KB, 469x463
>>36591657
>>
>>36591657
What can one seriously do with little equipment? I can't afford a gym membership. All I have are some kettlebells, two 25lb dumbbells and a 40lbs weight-vest.
>>
You dont just make claims like that and ask people to prove you wrong. You make claims like that then you try them out. So why don't you shut the fuck up and go ahead and do that and then come tell us?
>>
Which of those works lower back?
>>
>>36591657
Lower back and leg development will suffer
Not bad for no use of a barbell though
>>
squat...pull...press you pleb
>>
>>36591657
Isometric exercises such as planks don't build new muscle so you'd never get any size on abs without something else.
>>
File: 1430331987213.jpg (81 KB, 468x832) Image search: [Google]
1430331987213.jpg
81 KB, 468x832
>>36594381
The way I see it... legs are meant for running and jumping. Legs built for speed, endurance, explosive power are better than legs built to help lift something you could easily move with a lever.

But to each his own.
>>
>prove me wrong

Its not enough cause youl have shit traps, unimpressive shoulders and tiny forearms

Notice that the above is how the average gymfag looks
>>
>>36596108
Mirin routine?
>>
>>36596950
I don't know if you're mirin his routine, why are you asking me?
>>
>>36596950
Sorry, that's my goal image, and the image I use to get people to read my posts.

I'm a 44 yr old manlet who looks better than 90% of guys my age but I consider myself a piece of shit.

But if you want to know my routine:

MWF:
3x8 pullups
3x8 dips
3x10 row-ups
3x10 pike pushups

TT-
5x5 pistol squats (progression)
1x12 tightrope lunges
3x10 reverse crunches
3x30-sec wall handstands
>>
Cut planks and dips.

Sprints are fine for athleticism and cardio.

Add weighted lunges and push-ups and you've got yourself a pretty fucking good program.
>>
>>36598162
>thats not me in that picture, but here's the shit routine i'm using that i think will get me to look like it

why even post
>>
File: RACLp[1].jpg (30 KB, 430x580) Image search: [Google]
RACLp[1].jpg
30 KB, 430x580
>>36596108
yeah faggot and guess what you need to have speed and explosive power? That's right, strength. Which hill sprinting won't give you enough
>>
File: Pretty Good Zozzle, Family.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Good Zozzle, Family.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>36598211
>>
to do what?
>>
all you need is a floor pull an overhead press and a loaded carry i.e deadlift push press farmers walk
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.