[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do test levels have something to do with bisexuality? Redpill me /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1449952987810.png (132 KB, 551x633) Image search: [Google]
1449952987810.png
132 KB, 551x633
Do test levels have something to do with bisexuality? Redpill me /fit/
>>
>>36591198
Does sanity mmmmmm
>>
>>
File: 1459327744011.jpg (81 KB, 480x492) Image search: [Google]
1459327744011.jpg
81 KB, 480x492
>>36591198

That's from cube right?

Also, pic related.

>REDPILL ME.

This isn't leddit.
>>
>>36591198
If your bi but only for trap asses your probably still high test, when you start bottoming however...
>>
>>36591292
>That's from cube right?
Nope, that's Day-Bee-Faws-Tier-Wah-Lee, my favourite writer.
>>
>>36591338
I'm into high test hoes and skinny gyalz, twink fags and ottermode/fit sissies
>>
U a fag son
>>
>>36591354
White male 18-25 identified.

(Been there though.)
>>
>>36592927
Nah he isn't really my fav, it's just for the memes
B... but answer the question
>>
>>36591198
No. Homosexuality is a viral infection.

Also, bisexual men don't exist, only gays and heteros.
>>
The true answer to this seems to be that no-one knows. In my extensive reading of wikipedia, there are people arguing that homosexuality is caused by hyper-masculinity (so high-test) and people arguing that it's caused by hypo-masculinity (so low-test). It doesn't seem like there's any clear answer either way.
>>
>>36593379

It's almost as if their sexuality is independent of their testosterone levels, just like heteros.

Huh.
>>
>>36591198

No.

/thread
>>
>>36594145
I think one of the wikipedia articles on biological causes of homosexuality or something like that says homosexual men have significantly higher levels of testosterone than straight men, although if I remember rightly the study was an absurdly small sample size. Even if you had a large sample size though you'd still have to account for the men who stay closeted, and if the personality links with testosterone are true (and they seem well-established at least) then it wouldn't be surprising if closeted men tended to be lower testosterone than the men who are open about it.

I'd imagine hot man-on-man action must be a solid test-booster, though - especially if the men are both stacked and running test (and that steroid-culture link might also explain some of any test-levels discrepancy seen between homos and straights).
>>
File: 1441734764443.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441734764443.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>36591198
Do you like this ass?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.