[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too busy, intelligent and nihilistic to lift How am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 564.jpg (216 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
564.jpg
216 KB, 960x720
>tfw too busy, intelligent and nihilistic to lift

How am I supposed to lift when I am a busy entrepreneur?

How am I supposed to lift when my higher state of consciousness (as a result of my higher intelligence) causes me to feel more pain when I lift than the average person?

How am I supposed to lift when I am intelligent enough to have been exposed to the philosophical doctrine of nihilism, and thus have realized the complete utter meaningless there is to life and any goals that I may have?

*sighs*

Why couldn't I have just been born lazy, dumb, and ignorant like all of you meatheads?
>>
>>36590902
There are ways to describe people like you OP

Those people are called 'bitches'
>>
File: CH6LEONVEAAbbfV[1].jpg (69 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
CH6LEONVEAAbbfV[1].jpg
69 KB, 600x609
>>36590902
>realized the complete utter meaningless there is to life and any goals that I may have
>I am a busy entrepreneur
>>
>>36590902
>muh nihilism
>muh intelligens

kys my man.
>>
>>36590902
I've missed your posts ape
>>
>>36590902
>intelligent and nihilistic in the same sentence
LMAO
Life's a party you shitbird
>>
>>36590902
WRONG GORILLA PICTURE!

Get it fucking right OP
>>
this always without fail makes me laugh
keep it up op
>>
>>36590902
>life is meaningless
>better be a fat piece of shit
what
>>
Why the fuck do people keep falling for this b8?

You guys really are dumb meatheads.
>>
>>36591030

And yet you replied as well.

Sage still works here btw
>>
>>36591005
Same
>>
File: 1456335412928.jpg (80 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1456335412928.jpg
80 KB, 500x647
>>36590902
>my higher state of consciousness causes me to feel more pain when I lift than the average person

LMAO careful there with the overthecharts intelligence anon don't you go dying on me because of a loud fart or something

I know is bait/pasta but is so damn tasty familia
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.