[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stretch marks can you remove them or you can only prevent them and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 207x155) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 207x155
Stretch marks can you remove them or you can only prevent them and how
>>
>>36590503
WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER
>>
Not while you're working out you can't. It's damaged skin and no bandaid works if you're just gonna cut yourself in the exact same spot time and time again
>>
>>36590503
Yes you can fix them and prevent them. USE BIO OIL. Put it on the stretch mark area before you do any arms or chest work out to prevent them getting worse. Also by applying it to the area 2 or 3 times a day you can fade the purple marks to a pale white.

You can also use lemon juice and going out into the sun for about 10 minutes to help it fade a bit quicker.

you need to be consistent with bio oil/ lemon juice (like 2 months) and it should fade well.
>>
File: 1409090251481.jpg (94 KB, 333x477) Image search: [Google]
1409090251481.jpg
94 KB, 333x477
>>36590710
this is a lie

i drink from 2-3 liters of water every day and im still get stretchmarks on my legs from squats & oats

>>36591091
this is also complete bullshit.
dont fall for the oils or ointments meme

stretchmarks start out as purple/red/brown and automatically become a lighter version of your skin color over time, ive never used any of that shit and the stretchmarks just above my knees are that pale white he mentioned
>>
>>36591697
He didn't say drink it. Maybe you're supposed to rectally insert it?
>>
>>36591717
oh fuck...

im gonna start my Enema cycle right now
>>
>>36590503
Just tan.... become so dark that its unnoticeable.
>>
you cant get rid of them, if you tan they become way less visible.
>>
>>36591877
This.
Also do proper stretches for a good 5-10 minutes before working out, this helped me prevent new ones from forming on my back, delts and tricep area. Get your skin used to stretching.
>>
>>36590503
It's a scar, the only way to get rid of them is surgery. I remember seeing a newer procedure on a show (I think it was supersize vs superskinny, was a segment with that black haired slut looking into weird weight loss shit) where they used a needle to 'plump' them up, making them less visable.
>>
>>36590503
Those red stretch marks will disapear after a day or two
>>
>>36590503
Use lemon, apply it for 15 minutes, let it sit then rinse
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.