[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting fit at home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: proframe_pullup_bar.jpg (155 KB, 3339x1908) Image search: [Google]
proframe_pullup_bar.jpg
155 KB, 3339x1908
I am a 19 year old, 5 foot 10, 130 pound man and I hate my body. Right now I look like a pre pubescent boy when I take my shirt off. In two months I have my older brothers wedding in Hawaii and I want to put on some muscle definition before hand so I can look good on the beach. The only problem is that between school and work right now I dont have time to go to the gym. So im wondering if anyone has any workouts I can do at home to build definition using only 2 25 pound weights and a pull up bar? Any thing that i can do at home that will help i want to know about.

Pic related thats my bar
>>
>>36588958
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
>>
I was doing bodyweight exercises with bar for 6 months and joined gym eventually. Bodyweight definitely helped but joining gym is much better. Read the sticky
>>
All you need is a pullup bar. Sculpt massive lats, delts, abs, pecs, traps, bis and tris, quads, glutes, calves and hamstrings with your home pullup bar!
>>
>>36588958

Read the sticky you praying mantis wannabe
>>
>>36588999
Witnessed pham

Good luck op kek
>>
>>36588999
ignore this guy

u want mass? eat more, read sticky then sign up for gym.

>muscle definition
wanna be lean? eat lean meats, less carbs cause u wanna look good. Do calisthenics, pushups, squats, pullups, chinups and situps 6 sets of 50 reps to failure. Screenshoot this and post greentext post brother's wedding.

>pic related
its possible if this guy can do it, so can you
https://youtu.be/mS1M3jW55Qg?t=1m47s
>>
>>36588958
There's a line widely attributed to (probably apocryphally but that's neither here nor there) Teddy Roosevelt that goes:

>Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

If that's what you've got to work with, work with it. Do those pull ups, do those pushups, squat those weights. Load up a backpack with heavy shit and dead lift it. You're also going to need to eat a lot more. Read the sticky.

One more thing: you don't find the time. Make the time. Get after it, Anon.
>>
File: Stallone-Rocky-Cropped.png (225 KB, 293x509) Image search: [Google]
Stallone-Rocky-Cropped.png
225 KB, 293x509
>>36589092
steroids is also a requirement. good luck op
>>
Do as many pull ups and chinups as possible between then and now while EATING MORE THAN YOU WOULD NORMALLY, CONSISTENTLY FOR THE ENTIRE TWO MONTHS and I GUARANTEE you will have made a noticeable change in your physique. Use the neutral grips as well, do a huge session 3x week building up to 5x. It won't be a huge transformation but you could put on about 4-5kg of general mass if you eat and it'd fill out your upper body a little bit. Note I said a little bit, but you will notice it. EAT.
>>
File: 1456662174839.jpg (21 KB, 540x298) Image search: [Google]
1456662174839.jpg
21 KB, 540x298
>>36589142
>>36589120
>>36589103
>>36589092
>>36589071
this OP

>>36588999
>>36589023
>>36589082
ignore this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.