[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to get the truth, the final say. /fit/izens,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sarms.pct.jpg (238 KB, 864x432) Image search: [Google]
sarms.pct.jpg
238 KB, 864x432
I'm trying to get the truth, the final say.

/fit/izens, I'm 18 and SARMs have been appealing to me ever since I've seen them in a thread here. I want to make a big boost in gainz, take only 1 cycle and that's it. From what I've seen, I'll do a 6 week cycle with LGD-4033.

I've looked at the studies and conclusions from some people and it's conflicting. It seems as if that I take a PCT after a 6 week cycle that I would return back to normal relatively quickly and keep the gainz.

The main trouble I see with these things is that it lowers the HDL, shoots your blood pressure up, and lowers libido around week 3. I've heard the dip in libido is very temporary after you get off SARMS but what about HDL and blood pressure?

If you think SARMs are legit, where would I get good PCT tips and know what to take? I'm planning to take one but with how mild these side effects seem to be, I think it'd be quick.

Thanks brehs
>>
>>36588208

>Iast time you posted this you just turned 1 7
>Now a few weeks Iater posting the exact same thread, you're 1 8

You're retarded OP.
>>
>>36588208
>I'm 18

Wait
>>
>>36588229
hwat
>>
6 weeks is short. I started seeing the effects/feeling the effects in the gym of LGD around week 3. What's your dosage going to be? PCT is completely and utterly unnecessary on LGD-4033 and it does not affect your BP at all. It suppresses your testosterone but it will come back within a few weeks of your cycle being done.

I recommend 5mg daily for the regular 8 weeks cycle.

Check out r/SARMs
>>
>>36588289
I've heard 10 mg is a popular dose, but people say it's too much.
My goal is just to gain 3-5 pounds and be on my marry way.

And will do
>>
>>36588289
and what were the sides you were feeling?
>>
>>36588289
hardly any info there r/peds is much better
>>
>>36588341
I'm reading a study there, but I'll check r/PEDs after
Thanks anon
>>
>>36588315
You know how people throw around the term "gateway drug" a lot for marijuana and shit? LGD is pretty much exactly that. When it finally starts kicking in, your endurance shoots through the roof. You feel like you could lift for 10 hours straight, you need almost no recovery time between sets. Honestly just feels like all you need is a 5 seconds breather between sets.

Then, you start looking at yourself and seeing the ridiculous fucking pump it gives you and you never want it to go away. All the while, if you're bulking, your LBM is increasing at a pretty ridiculous (by natty standards) rate with almost no fat gain.

Make sure you're ready to go down that rabbit hole, because odds are that one cycle won't be enough. You might go down the test road after or maybe you will cruise on LGD (not sure how effective it is, but I know of at least one person who does it).

>>36588330
Almost none, honestly. I think my balls were hanging lower but that's about it, my dick was still working fine, no issue with libido, etc. It definitely does suppress your testosterone, but I didn't feel any of the typical low-test sides. Some do feel those effect of the low-test but even that isn't that big. Nothing dealbreaking.

>>36588341
This is true, my mistake, it's r/PEDs, it's been a while since I looked at it and I confused the two.
>>
>>36588454
I'm pretty certain if it doesn't have any addictive compounds, I won't be addicted to it. My goal body is Chris Evans mode and I'm pretty sure I'd surpass that if I even take more than 1 cycle.

Just looking for the big boost and I'll continue without LGD.
>>
>>36588541
Damn son you stupid
>>
File: latest.png (14 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
14 KB, 372x372
>chaos and pain
>cannibal alpha
>testosterone and libido enhancer
So fucking goofy
>>
So many people say LGD needs pct?

Are you sure I'll be safe with no pct
>>
Shill pls go
All these fucking piils ain't shit
Just lift and eat
If you gonna fraud do it properly
>>
>>36588208
You are stupid as shit OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.