[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start day good, with the usual 100 pushies and 30 mins of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 467x453
>start day good, with the usual 100 pushies and 30 mins of cardio
>fast till about 3
>finish by eating 4,000 calories of absolute garbage
FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS
WHATS WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>36588134
>Fat fuck trying to force caps Iock frog may may buIIshit
>Saged, repoted
>>
>>36588134
Sounds like you lack discipline anon.
>>
>>36588142
Fuck you
>>36588147
Probably true
How can I become better at this?
>>
>>36588134
100 SITUPS
100 PUSHUPS
10K RUN
EVERYDAY
>>
>>36588154
Well tough love usually works pretty well for most. You need to hold yourself to a higher standard if you truly want to be successful. Don't make excuses to allow yourself to consume such amounts of food. You are in total control of how you react to your cravings, the food is not forcing itself in your mouth. If preventative measures don't work then start punishing yourself when you eat such things, if I ever eat improperly on a day that I didn't have scheduled a cheat meal, I'll run my ass till I puke. An extreme example, but you get my drift, I hope this helps in some way.
>>
>>36588154
What are your stats, porky?
>>
>>36588253
tI;dr?
>OP is a faggot
>>
You're a weak willed piece if shit.

Have some goddam self respect.
>>
>>36588253
You're right amigo
Gracias
>>36588264
Currently 6'5, 246
Bench 245 (full T-Rex)
Squat 445
DL 475
>>
>>36588324
>Fat fuck making up numbers
>Rage posting being shit at Iife in his bIog post
>Pathetic may may posting rather than improving his Iife styIe

You're a faggot, OP.
>>
>>36588324
Well you're obviously not a ham beast with no self control, and obviously know what you're doing gym wise.

What are your goals right now? Cutting? Bulking? Shit is too vague right now.
>>
>>36588334
Trust me, if I were estatting I would bring my bench WAYYYY up
>>36588335
I was on a cut, but this week completely fucked me over
I've done nothing but eat like shit and neglect the gym
>>
>>36588347
>done nothing but eat like shit and neglect the gym

Then you're a failure and this board isn't for you.
>>
>>36588347
Are you eating before you run? Then fasting until three?
>>
>>36588378
So far this week that's true
>>36588380
No, I always run on empty stomach
>>
>>36588399
Alright, that's mistake one. Cardio on an empty stomach, you're just killing your muscle mass brah, no good.

IF just might not be your thing, no shame in it so figure out your TDEE adjusted for weight loss and plan a regular meal schedule around it.
>>
>>36588447
Oh shit what
I assumed your body would burn fat stores rather than muscle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.