[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out of the gym >ate right >strict diet >go to bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: maryou.jpg (135 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
maryou.jpg
135 KB, 600x900
>out of the gym
>ate right
>strict diet
>go to bar or club or whatever with buds for those social gains
What drink do you order so as not to kill your gains?

Last night I had soda water.
>>
Get a white Russian and get your milk quota
>>
I usually get a coconut water
>>
I usually go with either a couple of glasses of red wine for the antioxidants. If I'm going hard, then whiskey and diet coke to avoid unnecessary sugar. How many drinks does it take to halt protein synthesis?
>>
>>36588045
>vodka tonic
>gin and tonic

Pick one, or both
>>
Gin and tonic
>>
>>36588045
S-Sparrow is that you?
>>
>>36588214

*diet tonic, you ugly pleb
>>
File: calsindrinks.jpg (379 KB, 832x2475) Image search: [Google]
calsindrinks.jpg
379 KB, 832x2475
>>36588045
Pic related, order a spirit. Basically as long as you steer clear of beers and premixes, you can get wasted and preserve gains. Vodka is always good too, if you aren't a pussy.

But, as long as you aren't getting wasted every night, you probably won't do much damage.
>>
>>36588345
>that infographic
b-but it isn't april fools yet
>>
What if I don't care for getting drunk either? Just like hanging out and socializing without it
>>
File: 1445215173359.jpg (58 KB, 468x500) Image search: [Google]
1445215173359.jpg
58 KB, 468x500
>>36588557
Then don't get an alcoholic drink

People will only tease you if you're sensitive about it, if you're too autistic to handle that just say you're a recovering alcoholic or some shit

>oh shit man I didn't know sorry brah
>>
>going to bar
>not ordering enough milk to add up to a gallon
>>
>>36588214
Tonic has as much sugar as Sprite. Spaz.
>>
>>36588045
Tequila, whiskey shots, gin/vodka tonic
>>
>>36588045
>not going for wine, gin, or vodka

Go for tequila
>>
A few drinks aren't gonna kill your gains anon.

I drink rum until I have to pee and then I drink more rum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.