[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cutting I have the discipline to not eat, but when I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: woman-with-abdominal-pain.jpg (39 KB, 524x800) Image search: [Google]
woman-with-abdominal-pain.jpg
39 KB, 524x800
>cutting

I have the discipline to not eat, but when I go for long periods my stomach gets the holy shit i need to eat something right now feeling.

Is there a way to suppress this feel?
>>
Drink water.
>>
>>36587604
protein
>>
>>36587612
this desu

That and eat your veggies. For the amount of calories you need, there is A LOT of veggies.
>>
My issue is energy I eat a lot of protein but I still feel tired around the day. Should I increase sleep
>>
>>36587604
Celery
>>
All I can say is what works for me.

I stay fasted for 21 hours, eat for 3 hours and go to bed on an extremely happy stomach.

My only challenge was feeling hungry after I had already begun eating. Feeling hungry when I had never began eating on a particular day wasn't ever a problem.

That's why I stuff myself toward the end of the day. It might work for you to do that or the opposite (stuff yourself in the beginning and then fast).
>>
Try keto. It adapts your body to running on mostly fat. I've transitioned into intermittent fasting and I feel just fine having fasted 24 hours. When you are dependent on glucose, as you are, your body doesn't have nearly as much of it sitting around. So you need to replenish it. Hence the hunger pangs. I don't get hunger pangs anymore, it's nice.
>>
>>36587655
>Try keto
Found the fat retard
>>
>>36587661
Rather skinny. That's why I've had to transition to intermittent fasting; because I plateaud with keto. Was the greatest thing ever when I was fat though.
>>
>>36587637
More vegetables, water, sleep 8 hours, avoid simple sugars
>>
>>36587604
If I don't start eating the hunger goes away or is reduced. So if I eat breakfast then I'm dying by lunch and then need dinner. If I skip breakfast I can go all the way until night.
>>
File: 1454129748224.jpg (210 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1454129748224.jpg
210 KB, 1100x700
>>36587604
>when I go for long periods my stomach gets the holy shit i need to eat something right now feeling.

You mean...hunger?

Coffee helps.
>>
High fibre foods and complex carbohydrates.

Also, alkaline things like drinking yoghurt and milky tea.
>>
>>36587655

Keto, paleo, vegan are meme. People try them and lose weight then parrot how great they are. What's the common between them...

They cut out sugar
>>
You can suppress your apppetite by letting your body enter ketosis
>>
>>36587832
And those serious about it limit what they eat and excersize.

So, memes. All of them.
>>
Whats the ideal amount of time that a young man should have for an eating window on IF? 8 hours seems like a long time, like i'm just skipping breakfast.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.