[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever fucked a married woman /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-16-30-52.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-16-30-52.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Have you ever fucked a married woman /fit/?
>>
I have. Unfortunately she was my own wife. Don't do this to yourself bros.
>>
>>36587331
Yeah your mom
>>
>>36587344
Lelelelel
>>
>>36587331
I fucked a chick with a bf if that counts

>>36587344
Keke
>>
>>36587331
Unfortunately, I was on crack skiing down the slopes and apparently she was horny
>>
>>36587355
>have you ever fucked a married woman
>"no but i fucked a girl who wasn't married if that counts"
>>
>>36587384
Don't be a nigger, anon
>>
>>36587331
Yeah. She was white and I'm black. Memes do come true.
>>
Isn't it more alpha to fuck a married chick?

T. 19 year old who's only rucked married chicks some how
>>
>>36587345
Hi Dad. Mom said you weren't coming home and that's why uncle daddy moved in.
>>
>>36587433
not really, if anything it's kind of easier since like 90% of people who are married hate their lives.

50% divorce rate for a reason
>>
>>36587392
Actually this. Cucking is weirder than it actually it would seem. Tiny white dude jacking off behind me is a weird headspace to be in.
>>
I got a blowjob from a girl with a fiancé

Feels immoral man
>>
>>36587344
word - every time I fuck, I'm fucking a married woman.

I dig my wife though. When she's in to it, she's really in to it.
>>
>>36587331

On two occasions I fucked a girl in a relationship

Girl A and I worked together and her boyfriend traveled a lot for work. She kept flirting with me, and I rationalized it cause I thought they were going to break up soon anyway. It was not good sex and I regret doing it. I met the guy later on, and I felt a weird sadness for him that I fucked his girl and he had no idea.

Girl B lived in my apartment complex and was hot as shit and flirted with me constantly. She admitted she was living with this older guy just cause he let her stay there for free and gave her money and shit. We banged a few times. Fun sex.

But in both cases it's a fucked thing to do. It doesn't feel great, and you are playing with fire. plenty of men have died for fucking a married woman.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.