[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any dads on /fit/? How do you juggle family life and fitness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x567
Any dads on /fit/? How do you juggle family life and fitness? And what age will you get your son/daughter into lifting?
>>
File: there is no need to be upset.png (369 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
there is no need to be upset.png
369 KB, 500x479
>>36586868

Being a dad first requires girls liking you.
>>
>lift with my dad's old rusty-ass barbell that's bent in 3 different directions
>>
>>36586868
>tfw no bodybuilder dad to get you /fit/ early on so that you spend your entire life swimming in pussy.

I workout in part to make sure that I don't drop dead at 55 like my fat, alcoholic dad, so i guess either way works out in the end.
>>
File: racist bonito.jpg (53 KB, 624x309) Image search: [Google]
racist bonito.jpg
53 KB, 624x309
>>36587143
>>
Gotta sneak it in when i can. Wake up Early on off days to lift and then its back to reffing i mean parenting.
>>
Once my son is 13 I will introduce him to getting /fit/
>>
>>36587143
My dad was fit and swole but for some reason he had me do retarded machines and shit when i was younger so lost interest until i reached my 20ss. Pretty sure he did roids cuz he trained like a damn retard.
>>
>>36587264
>dad with years of experience had good results
>son assumes he's just retarded

Typical shithead kid. You'll get it when you're 30. You moron.
>>
>>36586868
That's not his son though.
>>
I'm assuming it must be hard to work a 9-5, lift 6 days a week and raise a kid especially a baby. I'm gonna take a guess here and any dads correct me

6 am: wake up
6:15: get bitched at for finding the gym more important than your kid
6:30: arrive at the gym
7:45: get home, shower, eat
8:30: leave for work
5:30 get home, change, eat
6:30 onwards: spend time with with and kids
11 pm: go to sleep wondering why you have no hobbies or friends and if you're getting cucked

It just seems like a struggle to be /fit/ and be a parent
>>
>>36587466
You vastly underestimate how early young kids go to bed, and how much women value an attractive spouse. I lift or run from 9-10 pm or so, with wife in a home gym. It's not that hard.
>>
>>36587411
Who are the people in the photo? Youtuber?
>>
>>36587600
timbawolf and his nephew
>>
>>36587596

But if you don't have a home gym what can you do?
>>
>>36587658
Go to the gym at different times, or many larger gyms have child care areas for them to play.
>>
>>36586868
I have two daughters under 3. I am always tired I don't know how I lit every week but I keep doing it. I will train my daughters to be mma fighters starting around age 5
>>
Right now I am busy as fuck. Studying for the CPA exam, working 8 hours a day, teaching bootcamps, and lifting.

Personally I find it easier to workout before anyone else is out of bed.

Plan to start the kids lifting once they are in 6 or 7th grade.
>>
>>36587466
>lift 6 days a week
Waste of time
>>
>>36588058

PPL?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.