[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nearly 300 pounds here, ready to actually care for myself,what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
nearly 300 pounds here, ready to actually care for myself,what are some good exercise regimens and diets?
>>
SS+GOSAD

stickyxf

Eat less
>>
Look at how and what a healthy person eats. Look at the portion sizes. Swim, walking and running will be bad for you knees at that weight.

When you can, start squatting and benching.

Make sure you are losing weight each week.

THE SCALE IS RIGHT. The fat feminists are lying.
>>
>>36585509
everyone here shits on le reddit, but please take a look. https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Yo are going to need to be consistent. That's the most important and hardest part of this journey. You will want to cheat here and there, but you cant. you need to stick with this, for your well being and health.
>>
>>36585509
>diet
paleo diet is optimal to lose weight

>exercices
if you can't lift at a gym, take long walks with some light jogging
>>
OP here, I'm absolutely appreciating the support and tips, and I'll be sure to follow up when I have actual results. Thanks guys.
>>
>>36585580
gtfo plebbit
>>
>>36585608
post pic now to hold you accountable
>>
>>36585608
Please don't end up like the days of fat guy. Keep going brah. You'll make it. We all will.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_185259639.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_185259639.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>36585627
excuse my shitty handwriting
>>
>>36585725
godspeed
>>
>>36585725
bro you got tiny ass weird fuckin fingernails wtf
>>
>>36585725
Keep it up. Even when it seems impossible
>>
>>36585509
It's not as hard as anyone makes it sound, look up calories in and calories out, learn the science, start counting, if you eat just a little less and make that a habit, you'll gradually slim.

But who am I kidding, you'll probs just try hard dieting and exercising, lose some water weight, quit and balloon back up to whatever you were before.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.