[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I slow down the ageing process? I want to look like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: crash25fa-1-web.jpg (37 KB, 635x451) Image search: [Google]
crash25fa-1-web.jpg
37 KB, 635x451
How do I slow down the ageing process? I want to look like I'm in my 30s when I reach 50.
>>
File: merchant bpeh.png (50 KB, 261x599) Image search: [Google]
merchant bpeh.png
50 KB, 261x599
infants blood
>>
>>36584854
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES
>>
Chromium picolinate, ever orifice, every day
>>
>>36584854
Lots and lots of heavy weight training and chemically enhanced supplements, that's how you live long and healthily.
>>
Being a Manlet.
>>
Never go in the sun is probably your best bet, so we're all on our way.
>>
plant based diet
lots of exercise
straight edge lifestyle

>>36585153
never going into the sun would make you vit d deficient, wich would accelerate aging
>>
>>36585334
never go into the sun and take a vitamin d supplement. was that really so hard to solve?
>>
rub coconut oil on your face every other night, your face will look smooth
>>
>>36584854

Exogen testosterone.
>>
>>36585420
this
>>
be black
>>
>>36585340
Sunlight activates dietary Vitamin D
>>
File: thumbnail_36295.jpg (22 KB, 275x224) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_36295.jpg
22 KB, 275x224
>>36584856
not worth it, id rather enjoy life when im young.
>>
>>36585420
>>36585602
What age should i hop on?
>>
>>36584854
HGH. A lot of people actually use it and call it the elixir of life.

Low doses are fine.
>>
Intermittent Fasting has been consistently shown in studies to improve lifespan. I imagine this lifespan will also decrease the speed of the aging process instead of enabling a longer aging process, that effect isn't particularly well studied however. You can perform 16/8 all the time or you could do alternate day fasting twice a week. If you're really hardcore you can do alternate day fasting but that's honestly a shitty way of living unless you only intend to cycle your time on the diet for when you're cutting.

I personally love 16/8, gives just enough hunger to appreciate it while still maintaining enough of a normie eating habit to not come off as extremely autistic.
>>
>>36586678
he said LOOK like he's 30, not live till he's 30
>>
>>36586742
>alcohol cig and drugs are the only things worth doing when you're young
Are you stupid ?
He's not talking about consuming it once or twice a month, he's talking about being addicted.
Alcohol once a week doesn't affect your body as much before you reach 28-30, cigs and drugs on the other hand will fuck you up
>>
Meditate, I'm 23 and have been meditating since I'm 16. I've been told multiple times it looks like I've stopped aging.

(For reference most people assume I'm 17-18)
>>
File: CTMTf_tUcAAQIgA.jpg (10 KB, 199x270) Image search: [Google]
CTMTf_tUcAAQIgA.jpg
10 KB, 199x270
>>36586810
are you stupid?
he clearly said NO DRUGS AND NO ALCOHOL, not alcohol and drugs in moderation.
>>
>>36584854
Caloric restriction. Not intermittent restriction, but overall restriction.

Everything else is mee-mees.
>>
>>36586811
im 26, have never meditated in my life and people think im 18-19.
>>
Take cold showers
>>
>>36586903
That's because you're a faggot though, I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>36584854
> always wear sunscreen, whenever outdoors
> exercise with cardio
> no smoking
> alcohol in moderation
> diet low in processed sugars

Also, botox if you wanna go the cosmetic route. The shit actually works. Kinda vain though.

Really women don't care that much that men age anyway. its the other way around that's the trouble for women.
>>
Genetically be made up of:
>90% black
>5% Iberian
>2.5% Native American
>2.5% Caucasian

Being of Haitian descent is a good start.
>>
sunblock/screen every time you go outside. sun damage is the primary factor that fucks your skin. good looking skin and you're set.
>>
>>36586772
This you can come off as a Normie with IF 16/8.

Just say you don't like breakfast and drink your coffee black in the am. I recently switched to black tea to try to turn my caffeine sensitivity and people think I'm like the healthiest fucking person of all time cause they saw me drink tea once
>>
>>36584854
>36584854
stay out the sun, lift, don't get fat, no drugs or alcohol, avoid stress and worrying.

Do qi gong too.
>>
>>36586703
and boobs activate my D, your point? Just take d3
>>
>test
>HGH
>exercise
>not eating the shitty typical American high low quality carb diet
>don't smoke
>drink only in moderation
I've hit 30, and it already disgusts me how the people I grew up with look, some of them look 10-15 years older than me.
Just take care of yourself, and you're going to look better than most of the population.
>>
>>36586811
>>36586903
That's just your shit genetics leaving you baby faced forever.
>>
>>36586742
You can enjoy life without those three things you utter swine.
>>
>>36586768
30s along with GH
>>
Genetics.
I turn 30 next week and still sometimes get asked for ID. Even my receding hairline and incredibly thick stubble doesn't convince some people.
>>
>>36590426
I'm 23 and some of the best looking people I went to high school with are starting to look like shit. Feels..... bad?
>>
Become a disciple of the ripple
>>
>>36584854
if thinks its really mostly sun/ skin care
blacks look that young because they moisturize they skin, because you would see white dry skin easily on their skin

of course not eating like a pig helps it too
>>
>>36591814
It only feels bad when they were your friends. You know they just gave up on themselves.

From the ones I'm still in contact with, there's less than 5 who don't look like absolute shit, only one of them isn't heavily into fitness, but is a housewife so keeping herself pretty to keep herself kept.
The term "letting yourself go" seems cliché, but a lot of people start letting themselves go at 18, and it just keeps getting worse.
>>
>>36584854
>don't go bald
it's all genetic, if you're balding, at all, terminate asap
>don't get fat
proper diet
>avoid stress
a non-shitty job
>no drinking / smoking
why would you do those anyway

but it's mainly genetics
my grandfather looked 40 something at 60
and here I am looking like an old fag in my early 20s
>>
>>36584854

Hollywood has been on anti-aging doses of HGH for comming up to 20 years now. 2-6UI/day, which will roughly cost $6500/year if you buy from a roid source. More expensive from an anti-aging clinic, cheaper from crossing a border or shipping yourself.

That's the secret beyond the obvious:

>>36584855
>>
>>36585420

In Hollywood they're using more anabolic steroids to bulk up actors.

Test is highly androgenic and long term use ages to user and commonly causes hair loss. It's popularized because it's dirt cheap - $10/max per week before pins - and works quickly due to the androgenic element.

For athletes, most of /fit/ and anyone under 35, you should look elsewhere for gear.
>>
No cigs
No alcohol
Use sunscreen
Eat carrots
Drink water
Grow a beard, it will protect most of your face from the sun, then when you're 50 and it's all white, shave it and show off your preserved skin
>>
Clean food, avoid drugs, booze, and smokes, good sleeping rutines, exercise daily and as soon as you hit 30-35 get on some moderate doses of hgh.
And be rich so you dont wear out your body by working in a stressful enviroment or a joint killing factory.
>>
>>36591841
This
You will look 20 at 50
You also get to kill vampires
>>
>>36586772
>I imagine this lifespan will also decrease the speed of the aging process instead of enabling a longer aging process,
I don't see why you think that. If anything "the aging process" is a number of seperate processes and only some of them kill you.
>>
>>36584854
HGH, shit is better than test
>>
File: trucker-damage-face_web.jpg (26 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
trucker-damage-face_web.jpg
26 KB, 620x350
>>36588143
This is a long-distance truck driver who accumulated years of sun damage on the side of his face which faced the window.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.