[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: coop pullup snatch and grabs.jpg (70 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
coop pullup snatch and grabs.jpg
70 KB, 960x720
What's the point of this?
>>
>>36584412
Because crossfit desu senpai familia
>>
those fuckin faggy compression socks

everytime
>>
>>36584412
Check out some chick's camel toe + thighs 50% of the time, I'd assume
>>
>>36584412
green shirt is in it for the view
>>
>>36584412

Because all cults need family bonding experiences.
>>
to break your back if they drop you
>>
>>36584455
This
>>
Allow for 3 people to work out with only 1 set of equipment, bro.

Maximum efficiency.
>>
>>36584412
Next sir comic?
>>
>>36584412
To practice for the post apocalyptic times when we are forced to resort to barbaric cannibalism
>>
The girls should be doing pullups at the same time the guys are lifting the bar, to add resistance
>>
To minimise gains and maximise injury
>>
>>36584412
It's cool for newbies because they think regular lifting is too boring. It's also cool for natties with some years of lifting behind their belts because they realize that no matter what they do they won't really grow all that much, all they need to do is to lift in any capacity so might as well have retarded fun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.