[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hamsterbro got me thinking, My dogs 12 years old, starting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
Hamsterbro got me thinking,
My dogs 12 years old, starting to lose his ability to see. It has made our daily walks increasingly slow, to the point I don't think we will be able to walk at all together soon.

This is fitness related because it gave me a reason to go on walks every day for the last 5-6 years, without my dog with me I'm afraid I will fall off.

Does anyone have ideas for exercising you can do regularly with aging pets?
For both his sake and mine, we have 5 other dogs in my household which are all younger and able to play in our 2 acre fenced in yard together. He is the only one left out and I want to be able to keep him healthy for as long as possible.
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
Run that wheel hamster.

May you be as much a bro to my pupper as you were to your bro, bro.

Try cheese, bitch loves cheese.
>>
>>36583222

Trips. I hope you'll find your answer. You're a good owner, pet that pupper for us.
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
File: tumblr_o27k9p38sh1rskstao1_540.jpg (76 KB, 538x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o27k9p38sh1rskstao1_540.jpg
76 KB, 538x810
>>36583222
>run that wheel hamster
>>
Please give me good luck on my up coming PT test.

Run that wheel hamster.
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
>run that wheel hamster
>rest in heaven marshmallow
>>
>>36583222
Run that wheel hamster
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
run that wheel hamster
>>
run that wheel hamster
>>
> run that wheel hamster
>>
>run that wheel hamster
Run it till hamster heaven furry bastard
>>
>Blessed be Marshmallow
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
RUN THAT WHEEL HAMSTER
>>
>Run that wheel, hamster.
>>
File: 1458780556869.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458780556869.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>36583482
ty Anon
I took him for another walk, since his eyesight is getting worst he keeps getting sidetracked by smell (assuming smell is dominating the other senses).

He does ok, he is in great shape for his age.
Which scares me, my childhood dog was in great shape also. At 16 we had to put him down because he lost all his senses, started not to eat at all. Vet said he was still in great health and that he would eventually starve himself from depression from not being able to sense anything besides nerve pressure.

I guess it's no wonder dogs wander off when they think it' their time.
If I had to live another 5 years blind/deaf I'd probably try to kill myself also.

I'm going to try and change his diet a bit, see if I can't slip carrots or something into his meal. Time to go do some research and see what they can eat.
>>
>run that wheel hamster

:)
>>
>>36583222
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
RUN THAT WHEEL HAMSTER
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
run that wheel hamster
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>run that wheel hamster

pet that dog for me. take him on a short walk that loops back to your place, then run. im sure he looks forward to and enjoys every walk you take with him!
>>
>run that hamster wheel
>>
>>36583222
run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
>>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
run that wheel hamster (:
>>
>>36583222
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
>run that wheel hamster
>>
>run that wheel hamster
>>
Run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36583222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm0qYRWQpZI

>run that wheel hamster
>>
>Run that wheel hamster
>>
>>36586262
>hover over 'embed'
>quick glimpse of a frame of the video
NAH AH.... MY FEELS WILL STAY RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

not today sir. not today.
>;_; fuck
>>
>>36583222
Run that wheel hamster
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.