[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls of fit(?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
if i lost weight and lost all the boob fat, would my nipple size also reduce or would i get small boobs with pepperoni disproportinate nipples?
I'm currently 130 lbs and 5'4" so normal weight.
>>
nipples are genetic I think, you could always get plastic surgery
>>
Depends, could you post a picture for a reference? You can spoiler it if you're shy and tell all the guys not to watch
>>
We're going to need a current pic so we can give an accurate assessment hun.
>>
>>36582612
You just have to find a guy who's into big 'ol nips.

God damn I love some big nips.
>>
Unless you're a muscle babe, you're fat.
>>
>>36582627
Wouldn't they be expensive though??
>>36582638
>>36582649
Wtf no that's weird. Sorry
>>36582667
:)
>>36582715
Yeah I know. I used to swim a lot before but I've been hikikimori for ~2 years now so I'm inactive. And I want to be skinny again
>>
>>36582799
Then get off the fucking board if you don't want help you moron how bout you google it
>>
skin is elastic

but anyway, don't bloody worry about it
literally no man ever will care about your nipple size unless you have freakish pizza sized ones, and being a good weight + healthy is 200x more important
>>
I'm 20lbs down and haven't noticed any sort of decrease in size. Same goes for nip size, I think that's genetic. Lifting defs helps with perkiness too.
>>
>posting the traitor chink Luhan
>>
>>36582799
>help me!
We can't tell unless you have a pic
>wtf noooo
GET OUT
>>
>>36582799
>Wtf no that's weird. Sorry
Making the thread in the first place puts us in weird country m8
>>
Straight OP?

Most guys like large nipples. More visually attractive, more pleasing to feel, twist and suck on. Dislike small or inverted nipples.

Areolas proportionate to nipples are ideal. Small areolas look best with small nipples. Large areolas are attractive when pale or light-colored. Large dark or drastically contrasting areolas are the least attractive.

So it depends. Whats your skin color, the color and size of your areolas and the size of your nipples now?
>>
>>36583098
Who is your husbando?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.