[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I'm the anon who was complaining yesterday about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-08-21.png (328 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-14-08-21.png
328 KB, 1080x1920
Hey /fit/, I'm the anon who was complaining yesterday about my annoying female gym buddy. I'll put a picture of my original post.
Anyways, she texted me today to go to the gym and I didn't respond so she called and I just told her I'd prefer working out alone and I don't want her as my gym buddy. She was just like "oh...okay" with a sad voice.
Did I fuck up, /fit/?
Its probably for the better because a female gym buddy is a gains goblin.
>>
>>36582508
Tell her you don't need a gym buddy. But she can be your fuck buddy instead.

Post results.
>>
>>36582508
Someone really needs to fucking talk to one another. Lotta tension from what i'm reading, also will probably lead to >>36582540
>>
>>36582508
No one gave a fuck before, no one gives a fuck now.

>Being this sociaIIy retarded
>BIogging patheticaIIy
>This desperate for attention
>Non fit posting

>Saged, repoted
>>
Say you have a routine and do one day a week with her with legs.

But I know the position your in OP, sometimes you don't need someone involved in your hobbies, and extraverted people don't mix well with introverted people in the gym
>>
File: 1448602105824.jpg (45 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1448602105824.jpg
45 KB, 500x531
>>36582540
>>36582561
>>
Just talk to her about your issues you fucking clown. Calmly explain yourself and be like, I'm cool going to the gym with you, but I have goals I need to hit too. Set some ground rules. Be a man. You passive aggressive bitch.
>>
>>36582508

The only logical reason why you would be mad about a female gym buddy is:

She ugly af.

Is she?

Also why are people always so autistic when it comes to being honest. You tell lies, you hide your anger and you try to ignore her.

Jesus just tell her right in her face.

You gotta explain WHY though, because otherwise she will take it personally.
>>
>>36582508
She's just trying to be nice you fucking autist.
>>
Why wouldn't you want a gym buddy? If she's cute, you fucked up. You could've at least said "not today, maybe next time"
And if you really think she was a gains goblin, you're over your head buddy.
>>
>>36582508
You're such a faggot
You could probably get with this chick
"I trained myself not to see my female friends that way! "

You are so fuckin autistic it hurts. Theres dozens of dudes on /fit/ who would die to be in your position
>>
>>36582754
Just read the green text: holy shit, do you know how to communicate? you leave her because she doesn't show up? why don't you try talking to her? if all she does is cardio and leg day, why don't you tell her you want to do something else? SPEAK THE FUCK UP
>>
>>36582508
exactly why would you make someone with different goals as you your gym partner? that's just asking for incompatibility from the start lol
also why do you blame this on her being a girl? of course she's only gonna do cardio and legs /it's all she fucking needs/

do >>36582592
>>
>>36582508
thank god im not this autistic
>>
she gives you food, that's better than most women
>>
>>36582508
>leave /fit/ for a few months
>come back, first thread I see
I see the autism still hasn't gone away, i-i'll check back again later I guess
>>
File: cake.jpg (88 KB, 506x298) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
88 KB, 506x298
>>36582763
I trained myself not to see my friends this way because when I was fat and out of shape I'd always have a crush on my female friends and they wouldn't like me back, so I decided this was the best option.

>>36582754
What do you mean over my head? She is literally the definition of a gains goblin.

>>36582729
She's not ugly af, she's attractive, but I try not to focus on that. I think telling her over the phone was enough, but I hope she's not mad at me since our families know each other.

>>36582818
>>36582861
I accept my autism.
>>
>>36582924
Explain how she's a gains goblin. 1) you don't have to talk to her during your reps. 2) do you don't have to do the exercises as her.
>>
>>36582952
Read the OP.
>>
>>36582924
For as hard as it was to tell her that you didn't want to work out with her anymore, you could've just used those autism energy bytes to explain to her why working out with her isn't working, That then gives her the opportunity to understand: WHY you don't want to work out with her, and it also potentially opens up an opportunity for her to respond with a little bit more flexibility and open-mindedness if you two do work out together in the future.

I'm not saying you have to work out with ANYONE, but in terms of your interpersonal communication skills here, bruh, you are severely lacking.
>>
>>36582979
I said was aware of that. You need to communicate you dumb fuck. Like I said AGAIN, you're over your fuckin head
>>
File: 1457982658961.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457982658961.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>36582540
>>
>>36582508

You missed a golden opportunity to turn her into your own personal fit chick homie
>>
>>36582508
>>36582540

100% save this by saying "look i know it seemed a bit harsh but im starting to find you really attractive and I can't go with you anymore"

Then if you guys end up fucking just either say "no you'll distract me now because of that sweet sweet poon that make me think of ancient egyptian honey thats still good baby, honey lasts for thousands of years" or "we see eachother for that honey sesh lets not see eachother that often"

come on anon even if you don't like her this will solve your problems.

tldr confess its because you find her attractive
>>
>>36582508
Holy shit dude just treat her like a man and explain yourself. Tell her no talking while you're going through reps. Tell her you have a routine and wouldn't mind a gym buddy but only if they take it seriously. Common sense bro
>>
File: 1397835568131.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
1397835568131.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>36582508
Look dude part of being a man is setting boundaries and standing up for yourself. Instead of saying something like "I want to focus when I workout so at certain points I'm gonna listen to music and not talk to you. We can still go together, but we're doing our separate things and I want to focus on mine and not talk all the time", you chose the beta path of never having a confrontation and just found a disrespectful way to not deal with the issue.

IT IS OK TO DISAGREE WITH PEOPLE. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SAY NO AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT. PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY RESPECT YOU FOR HAVING A BACKBONE.
Stop being a bitch and start being a man. I believe in you.
>>
>>36583653
This man is a genius OP do it
>>
You fucked up dude. If you don't care about her why not just do whatever you want to do at the gym and follow your own routine while still getting free rides and food. You were kind of a beta faggot if you let some girl dictate your workout. You should call her and apologize and go to the gym with her ignoring her workout suggestions and do your own shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
I Betcha you told her you liked her and she shut you down. now that you just got hopeless working out to do with her your just running away from her lol
>>
>>36582508
She wants the D.
>>
post her pics or she doesn't exist. unanimous decision will follow.
>>
>>36583653
>"look i know it seemed a bit harsh but im starting to find you really attractive and I can't go with you anymore"

Devilish.
>>
>>36583653
Was thinking the same, this seems te be your only option OP.
>>
>>36582623

this.

Tell her THE TRUTH, why she is anoying you but also the good points about her (like she is punctual, does not stink, is motivated, etc...)

it's called open communications. Imagine someone had a problem with you but tha,t that annoying ?t person never told you what the problem was. isn
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.