[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inspired by hamsterbro thread Pet /fit/ness? Does anyone have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: make.png (145 KB, 773x446) Image search: [Google]
make.png
145 KB, 773x446
Inspired by hamsterbro thread

Pet /fit/ness?

Does anyone have a pet and transform them into /fit/izen with loads of gains?

I've been thinking about it. My gf wants a dog. I didn't know if I wanted a dog.. They bark. They smell. Don't wipe their ass etc.

But then I thought maybe I could feed him protein shakes and resistance training?

I think before I commit to something like this though. I need a smaller project. A pet with a much smaller life span. And a hamster is ideal. Right?

Imagine feeding the hamster high protein and amino acids. Putting resistance on his running wheel... And shave him once per 6 months to show his gains?

I wonder, do hamsters respond well to low dose dbol? I don't think I would try this. Maybe another compound. I'm not sure. Not without lots of research.

What kind of things could you feed a hamster for gains? I know red meat is bad, from what I learned as a child owner of a hamster. But what can substitute?
>>
>>36581238
try rats instead, theres reasons why they experiment on them before human trials
>>
>>36581344
I did think about this. Rats would be easier to shave etc too... But you need at least 3 rats for them to not get depressed apparently. Would require a massive cage and lots of extra care :(
>>
I know this is bait bit I have been thinking about getting a dog and training him to be a trail dog since I'm a mountain biker. The little guy would unfortunately still be skelly because cardiofag but I think it will be fun to have him tag along for my rides
>>
>>36581540
It's not bait.
>>
>>36581540
If you feed him enough so that he doesn't get fat and exercise him enough they will get pretty muscular. Especially if trailing. Dogs don't get skelly unless you don't feed them enough.
>>
>>36581540
dog food is usually 20% protein and you can use them to drag things and can become quite muscular
>>
>>36581238
>Putting resistance on his running wheel
If you do that he probably won't use it.
>>
>>36581238
feed him raw beef and play tug o war with him. don't give him sups though dumbass dogs process things differently than humans
>>
>>36581238
May be best to associate his workouts with sexual gratification. Keep a female dog tied up in the backyard and after you've done his training let him go out to fuck her but then bring him back in after he's done.
>>
>>36581238
>Does anyone have a pet and transform them into /fit/izen with loads of gains?
I have a highly skittish parakeet. He's actually pretty strong for his size, I've had to grab him before to do things which he absolutely hates and has no problem wriggling out of my hand just by using his legs. His wings are so powerful that when he passes by he sounds like a small train and the wind he makes is like a hurricane.
>>
>>36582634
Why are you doing things to your parakeet that it absolutely hates?
>>
>>36582664
It was bed sentence structure, he absolutely hates being grabbed (or handled at all really) is what I meant.
>>
>>36581238
>slut wears makeup every day because she's insecure about her looks

>decides to not wear makeup one day
>people notice she looks different
>ask if she's okay out of concern for her wellbeing

>OH GOD GUIS LIKE, MY LIFE IS LIKE, SO TERRIBLE I WISH PEOPLE WOULD LIKE, STOP SHAMING ME FOR NOT WEARING MAKEUP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.