[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how does it feel /fit knowing that after spending hundred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: yall-is-weak.png (572 KB, 515x679) Image search: [Google]
yall-is-weak.png
572 KB, 515x679
so how does it feel /fit knowing that after spending hundreds of $ on your "pre-workout", "during-workout" and "post-workout" steroid-infused drinks... after countless failed attempts at "no-fap", and after re-reading your bible (Starting Strength) until the pages fall of.... well how does it feel knowing that this lady can out-lift you and do it whilst maintaining a natty lifestyle?
https://youtu.be/2RsmAJNx6XM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2RsmAJNx6XM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
What a fucking dumbass. Seriously, what idiot can't make a proper thread?
>>
>>36581211
jealous DYEL detected.. trying to attack a straw man and not attend the question.
>>
>>36581204
>>36581240

>can't format a post
>incorrectly points out straw man
>implies 225 is an impressive deadlift

Back to Redit, my friend.
>>
>>36581240

A straw man is when you misrepresent the other person's argument and attack that
>>
>>36581255
red alert... we have a trans-gender guy jelly of the lady deadlinfting AND using a Red herring fallcy. red alert red alert.
>>
>>36581204
Cool re-post redditbro
>>
>>36581204
I happen to know that lady also does no-fap
>>
>>36581277

This dick is a red herring
>>
>>36581280

>implying anyone who faps can deadlift over 150
>>
File: does-fit-even-lift.png (738 KB, 863x428) Image search: [Google]
does-fit-even-lift.png
738 KB, 863x428
and while we are on the topic of natty females outlifting the entirety of /fit let's not forget this THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL that warms up her bench with more than you guys
can max out on.
https://youtu.be/bxAc97K2I5M?t=24s
>>
File: 1458687498702.jpg (131 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458687498702.jpg
131 KB, 600x600
>>36581204
Exactly. Grannies are proof of alpha genetics theory.

People shouting "roids" may have a point but they're really missing the big picture. It's not ROIDS, it's GENETICS. Look at Jason Genova, he uses MASSIVE amounts of gear and LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHIT.

There was this Doris who went to my bus stop. She never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how she got her physique one time and she said she didn't do anything, the only sport she played was peeing herself (and getting her nurse to clean up) occasionally.

I remember seeing her at the local old people's home (was a therapy/tennis/crematorium place one weekend back then and she was absolutely ripped, perfect wrinkles, NO TEETH and SAGGY TITS, SENILE AS FUCK. This was a hag who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with her + she wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet she looked better THAN ANY CORPSE IN THE CEMETERY. I asked her if she'd been working out and she said she hadnt, she'd just gone for a shower because she pissed herself again. I remember just laughing after she left - why do kids even TRY to compete with grannies like that? It's funny because she wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, WIG STRUCTURE and WRINKLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor plastic surgery, nor zimmer frames are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /young/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist healthy teeth" and lifting yourself without external assistance (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Doris' LONG, DOM BBWS (big black walking stick).
>>
File: shiggy diggy.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>36581204
>>36581255
>185 lbs
>Deadlift
>Impressive
>>
>>36581347
>>36581359

I need one of these bitches to straddle my dick, whip me , tell me I am a slut
>>
>>36581347
>that arch
get out
>>
>people actually think this is real
>>
>>36581204
I'm maintaining natty lifestyle and only using whey when I didn't eat meat at all during the day and my fridge's out of eggs and I'm outlifting that granny
checkmate atheists
>>
>implying that's not my grandma
>implying I won't get there with my superior genetic background

all it takes is hard work and literally decades of dedication. I'm gunning for you, Mimé.
>>
File: granny-outlift-you.jpg (19 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
granny-outlift-you.jpg
19 KB, 236x355
>>36581648

Granny can outlift you
how dat make you feel?
You be taken supplements
while she is the real deal.

She can deadlift more than you
and does it with a smile
and when you quit and say your through
she'll probably go run a mile

So get off /fit and put on your clothes
don't take that hit stop fapping to hoes
don't hesitate
decrease that weight
cuz your shitty form
is the perfect storm

for you to maintain
that zero gain.

So bow down... to natty granny.
she's lifting hard while you fapping to that tranny.

I'm out
>>
>>36581204
If you cannot deadlift two 45 and two 25. You should just end it now. Most people lift more than that starting out.
>>
>>36581347
wonder how much she can actually lift without the arch
>>
>>36581972
more than most guys at the gym probably. She is russian with all those trainers teaching her proper form. she probably doesnt have time to shit post on the russian version of Fit and thus works out.
>>
her arms are right next to ground

its all just leg work
>>
File: tfw.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>36581900
>tfw no musclegranny gf
>>
>>36581347
reaction from the guy with the red animal shirt in the background at 0:45 always makes me lol
>>
>>36582105
what do you think he is thinking then?
>>
>>36582073
>tfw no musclegranny granny that would cook for you meals rich in protein
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.