[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING FAT FAMILY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 220x220
I FUCKING HATE MY AUTISTIC FAT FAMILY
>185 LB FAT SACK OF SHIT, ONLY 10 YEARS OLD
>"WHY CANT I LOSE WEIGHT? HURR DURR"
IDK MAYBE BECAUSE YOI EAT FUCKING 20 SNACKS A DAY AND JUST SIT THERE WATCHING FUCKING YOUTUBE
>250 LB STEP MOTHER WHO I HATE WITH A PASSION
>"I try so hard and I never lose any weight "
THEB PROCEEDS TO MAKE ME, BECAUEE SHES TO LAZY TO DO IT HERSELF, COOK HER 2 BAHS OF POPCORN JUST FOR HER
>"Just this last time!"
GODDAMNIT
like I don't even exercise or anything and I'm kinda fat but at least I don't fucking complain "muh genetics" every time I FUCKING don't lose weight
>>
>>36581006
you know what to do anon
>>
>>36581006
Shut the fuck up, fat shit
>>
>>36581006

Success is the best revenge anon.

Go work hard, go get /fit/, go get a job you're satisfied with, read books, feel good about yourself. Start a family with a /fit/ wife, be happy, be determined, make sure your family makes the rest of your family look pathetic.

Do it anon!
>>
>>36581006
>Proceeds to get /fit/
>Lives the NEET live while his "subhuman" family gets rich
You'll always be a loser, loser.
>>
Like I've lost 20 lbs myself and in super close to being normal BMI, and like it just annoys the shit out of me when they say theyre trying. I've literally told that fat sack of shit to actually try and I just ended up getting in trouble when he ran and cried to his mother.
>>
>>36581006
You're either a loser or an underageb& future loser. Please fuck off >>>/hm/
>>
>>36581230
Educate him, I "tried hard" but failed until I read the sticky and learned the science.

When your fat family inevitably starts seeing you and your siblings success they will start giving shitty advice.

Then you can teach the kid a lesson on not taking advice from people you don't want to be like.

Tell your mom to pick up some healthy foods from the grocery store.

If she fucks up and you really hate her, call social services and say your mom is essentially killing you and your sibling from forcing you into the same shitty lifestyle she's living
>>
>>36581006
>Another fat fuck using frog may mays who isn't funny

You're a faggot, OP.

>Saged
>>
>>36581161
How are they getting rich?
>>
>>36581006
>THEB PROCEEDS TO MAKE ME, BECAUEE SHES TO LAZY TO DO IT HERSELF, COOK HER 2 BAHS OF POPCORN JUST FOR HER

So why'd you do it? Are you a little bitch? Even if you are a little bitch, I doubt she can outrun you. It won't really amount to anything, but either stop enabling them or have the decency to shut the fuck up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.