[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any vegan/vegetarian bodybuilders who aren't mental?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: Vegan-Gains-Header-326x406[1].jpg (19 KB, 326x406) Image search: [Google]
Vegan-Gains-Header-326x406[1].jpg
19 KB, 326x406
Are there any vegan/vegetarian bodybuilders who aren't mental?
>>
Scooby
>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 814x225) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 814x225
>>36579827
Scooby is a bit disingenuous
>>
>>36579854
My bad I thought he was lacto/pesco or something.
>>
Jon Venus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/HumerusFitness

Brian Turner

And for women:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJwqpwIzRiAR1eglS3bguQ

NaturallyStefanie
>>
Vegan hustle is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5dnOxTwobE
>>
>>36580234
who gives a fuck if someone is vegan or not when he's roiding
>>
>>36579803

Patrik Baboumian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyBqDbrNqxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG_4TPBeAcE
>>
Yeah, i just hate people who claim they gained all their muscle on a vegan diet while roiding like madmen, yeah no shit, you can eat cheese and crackers for all your meals and still gain muscle on roids.
I wanna see a yolked vegan lifter who's not on roids (there are none).
>>
File: trump-smiles.jpg (409 KB, 2000x2050) Image search: [Google]
trump-smiles.jpg
409 KB, 2000x2050
>36579854
Uncle Skoober always knows best : ^ )
>>
>>36580370
>being this new
>>
>>36580370
See: NaturallyStefanie
>>
being a vegan is a mental disorder to start with, so no
>>
>>36580525
It's really not.
>>
>>36580525
> not wanting to kill sentient beings for no reason or fund the #1 cause of environmental damage is an eating disorder
>>
>>36579854
based scooby

ive been following a similar diet
>>
>>36580886
>>36582306
green goblin pls fuck off
>>
>>36582306
but I do have reason to kill, I like meat, and you're cuck so go get
>>
File: IMG_1048.jpg (636 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1048.jpg
636 KB, 1536x2048
>"I eat meat"
>>
>>36580886
it really is
>>
File: image_0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>meat? Absolutely not. Rape of any species is vile.
>>
>>36579803
He isn't a bodybuilder but captain planet on Omar's channel.

At least I haven't got the vibe yet.
>>
>>36579854
Gives lengthy factual explanation with good reasoning

>disingenuous
>>
>>36580306
You mean the guy who supports a terrorist organisation and hasn't actually had any success in his sport after he turned vegan?
Last thing he did wasn't even a year after he announced turning vegan.
Where are his gains now?
>>
>>36582945
>captain planet
Is that due to being vegan, or due to being green?
>>
>>36583002

He continues to increase his lifts even years after going full vegan (he was vegetarian before vegan)
>>
What strange to me, is that I know a lot of lifters\bodybuilders\fighters who gone vegetarian or full vegan and either keep it up or dropped it, but I never heard of anyone who started lifting or doing any kind of sport AFTER switching to vegan\vegetarian diets.
>>
>>36579854
I guess this makes me a psuedo-not murderer
>>
>>36579803
What's this dude's name?
>>
>>36579803
It's literally impossible, the estrogen is flowing into their system and they are as emotionally compromised as a 16 year old girl who has been molested by everyone in her family.
They are fucked.

>>36579854
/thread
Limiting meat should be a goal everyone has in 1st world countries, cutting meat out completely is fucking retarded as we are clearly omnivores and bodily systems require some meat intake.

I lift three days a week on those days I eat a meat oriented breakfast and eat red meat at the start on the first day, less fatty meat on the second, and try to eat fish on the third.
The other 4 days I eat primarily vegetarian, with possibly a gyro or sandwich at lunch every once in a while.

Vegetarians can fuck off with their stupid ideology.
>>
>>36579803
yeah m8 they just don't stand out cause they're normal people who happen to not support unnecessary animal suffering.

are there any justifications to eat meat that aren't intellectually bankrupt or fucking retarded?
>>
>>36586683
the hodgetwins
>>
>>36586966

I eat meat because I can only be satisfied by the flesh of the once living.
>>
>>36586966
>are there any justifications to eat meat that aren't intellectually bankrupt or fucking retarded?

>ignoring millions of years of evolution
>vegans aren't intellectually bankrupt.

Vegans belong in
>>>/lgbt/
with the rest of the mental cases.
>>
>>36587028
humans evolved to be omnivores, meaning they can process both animal and plant proteins. it does not mean that they NEED animal proteins. humans can get absolutely everything they need nutritionally from plants.

before you mention canines, there are a ton of herbivores with canines. we also have wisdom teeth and appendixes.
>>
Going vegan helped me with my eating disorder. I used to abuse laxatives, purge, restrict my calories to very low amounts(100-200 calories per day) with over-exercising. My hair was falling out, I was dizzy all the time and I couldn't concentrate on school. When I switched to high carb low fat vegan, I was able to stop all of that, because I was eating as much as I wanted and still losing weight. I had unlimited fruits and veggies and still steadily lost weight in a healthy way. Veganism saved my life.
>>
Proof you can build mass on a fuitarian vegan diet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEoKBZfa3yo
>>
File: 1459235052537.jpg (98 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
1459235052537.jpg
98 KB, 960x704
am vegan am mental
>>
>>36579803

>vegan/vegetarian

>bodybuilders

>not mental

Bait?
>>
Sure, the ones not on youtube
>>
>>36579803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes
>>
File: IMAG0724.jpg (736 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0724.jpg
736 KB, 3264x1836
>>36583503
Going vegan is actually what led me to go to the gym for strength training, to prove the stereotype wrong and I've been happy with my results. Training calfs everyday till I have barrel calfs. And no bro fags this is a muscle you can train everyday
>>
>>36586855
How is that so? Also we are behavioral omnivores, not physiological
>>
>>36587174
>fuitarian
I read that as futanari...
>>
>>36589354
> barrel calves

also first different people have different chemical makeups.

my ex was vegan. It put her on antidepressants. completely dis-regulated her mood.
painful week-long menstruation.
antidepressants and veganism make her fat despite running 10miles a day.

old lady skin before her 20s.

7 years later goes paleo.
what do you know with enough saturated fat and cholesterol her mood autoregulated and she came off antidepressants with minimal withdrawal symptoms, and lost 20 lbs.

>mfw that facebook chat b/c I had been telling her this since minute 1 of our relationship and reminded her monthly
>>
>>36589637

Nothing about that sounds plausible
>>
>>36589354
Oh good. Another vegan with something to prove. Kill yourself, dude.
>>
You already have to have some mental deficiency to go beyond vegetarian. The malnutrition will do the rest to make you even more bonkers.
>>
>>36589354
EASILY the most unaesthetic muscle when big.

Inb4 small calf faggot
>you're right
>>
>>36589777
name 1 vitamin that you can get in meat/dairy/eggs that isnt found in any vegan foods
>>
>>36590219

Mostly just B12 and Zinc. Trust me when I say that you MUST supplement B12 daility as serotonin levels seem to be lower among vegans.
>>
>>36590360
There are some vegan foods with b12 and zinc. so really its just vegans who can be stupid and miss out on these nutrients, not really veganism itself
>>
Fit vegan ginger
>>
>>36590488
Any vegan food that has b12 is fortified dipshit, you only get b12 from 2 sources, 1 of them obviously you can't eat if you're vegan, and the other is ground water, which unless you live on a fucking glacier, will probably kill you slowly.
>>
>>36589373
>our bodies can digest meat efficiently
>not physiological
>>
>>36587166

You had those issues because you're a vegan.

Don't deny it.

>>36589725

All of it sounds plausible. Cholesterol and fats aren't bad.
>>
File: frank_medrano_scr1.jpg (190 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
frank_medrano_scr1.jpg
190 KB, 600x600
http://www.cutandjacked.com/CutAndJacked-Interview-Calisthenics-Vegan-Frank-Medrano

Went vegan last month after many years of vegetarianism, feels pre great imo.
>>
I've been a vegetarian for about 7 months. I don't think that Virgin Gains' approach is the correct one at all, but I admit it is frustrating when we're labelled as nutcases when we just want there to be less unnecessary suffering and pollution. Nobody's perfect, but the fact that most people don't even think about it is astounding. It is like people have an emotional attachment to meat.
>>
>>36591537
>when we just want there to be less unnecessary suffering and pollution.

It's usually about a need to feel superior and this is all the justification most need to do so.

50% meat/fish and the rest is veggies or fruit. It's just what feels right for me. I get fats from milk and fatty fish. Meat mostly lean and red at least 600, usually around 750-1000g a day.

Comes down to about 140-160g brotein and 25-30g fat from the meat.
>>
>>36591567
>It's usually about a need to feel superior
That is improvable and does not really negate the argument. I almost never talk about my vegetarianism in public though. I'm not like these YouTubers who don't seem to have any other interests.
>>
>>36591429
www.cuckedandjacked.com
>>
>>36591154
No. I had those issues when I was severely depressed, before going vegan. I had those issues because I grew up in an abusive household and it was how I coped with it. My ED all but disappeared as soon as I went vegan. I think the only disordered behavior that I still have is weighing myself multiple times a day. I don't purge anymore, I don't abuse laxatives, I don't restrict. I don't fast.

Being vegan has completely changed my life.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.