[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to change from a shutin to normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: wow.jpg (80 KB, 960x702) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
80 KB, 960x702
I dont want to be "alpha" or whatever you call it.I just want to have normal human relationships and dont have hard time going out even for the simplest thing or having hard time and feeling awkward while talking with people.
>inb4 just do it
If it was this easy i was not going to make this thread in the first place
>>
>>36579176
Just do it, you'll get accustomed to it and that's that.

You can also lose this "ability": If you are on holidays for, say, 3 weeks, and do nothing but shitpost on 4chan during that time, your problems will return to a degree.

So yeah, it's all about getting accustomed to it.
>>
Get some professional help.
>>
Depends on how old you are?

I am nearly 29. Have been shut-in since high-school. Although I recently started online university and attend exams in person. After a couple years lifting at my local gym I ended up buying my own gym setup at home, so I don't I basically never leave the house now unless I am doing exams.

If you're under 21 you have a good chance, if you're under 25 if you have some chance. If you're 25+ you don't really have any chance and you'll need to figure out away around the system to get things done.
>>
>>36579176

> shut in
> deal with fucktards

Id much rather play BDO in my room and work out alone.

Solidarity OP
>>
>>36579207
>Id much rather play BDO in my room and work out alone.

black dick orgasm?
>>
>>36579185
I have 0 friends and like i said i have hard time talking with people.I want to do it only because my family is poor and i have to work but with the way i am now its impossible.
>>36579189
I live in a small city in a small country which makes it impossible and would make no difference anyway.
>>36579194
I'm 19 and am like that since highschool as well.
>>
Dudes, I'm 28 and have been a shut in since 6 years ago when my heart was broken. Let me tell you it's hard to get back out into the world. I only ever leave the house to go to the bank or post office. I spend all day on the internet wishing I had a life instead of actually living one. It's a depressing existance and I feel like a loser because that's essentially what I made myself into. I don't blame anyone but myself. It has always been my fault and for that, I apologize.
>>
File: 9432902390692306.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
9432902390692306.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1024
>>36579420
>>
last bump
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.