[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stretch Marks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stretch-marks-on-thighs.jpg (33 KB, 699x399) Image search: [Google]
stretch-marks-on-thighs.jpg
33 KB, 699x399
Hi guys, do you have stretch marks and if you do , how are you feeling about them?
My body is full of stretch marks and I hate them so much, I feel like I look like a freak.
>>
Thats because you are a freak. But atleast you are not fat angry bitch anymore
>>
My gf has stretch marks in the same place as pic related. She was never fat, has always been slim, but I think they look kinda sexy. They're not as bad as the pic, though, only like four marks.
>>
When i was 17 i kinda let my self go and gained up a BMI of 21, i have stretch marks all over my hips ever since.

Is it weird for a male to have stretch marks there?
>>
>>36578977
I have 'em on my hips, thighs, biceps and lats and I hate 'em too. They're pretty visible too. But saying that, look on the bright side. You're not the elephant man pr some shit, so in comparison you don't have fuck all to complain about. Neither do I, really.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1366x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1366x740
>do you have stretch marks?

Nope. Can't say that I do.
>>
>>36578977
I gained a ton of weight when I first did SS. I have very bad stretch marks, but they are treatable. I got prescription cream for it from my dermatologist. Cost me less than $50 for the visit + the drugs.
>>
OP here , I used aloe vera gel and Argan oil , which helped a little bit but no miracles .
>>
I have a bunch of lines on my legs from growth spurts. I'd be pretty dumb to whine about being 6'4 because I have a few stretch marks, I'm pretty aware of all the advantages it brings and try to remain grateful.
>>
I have stretch marks everywhere too and I feel overly conscious about it like I do about everything about my body. Between the self loathing I try to concentrate on getting strong, even freaks can get strong af. You don' have to be strong, there's loads of qualities you can attain where you don't have to be a beauty queen. I would probably trade all of them for looking good if I'm honest. Try not to hate yourself too much and try to accept it if you can, we're living life on hard mode.
>>
>>36579144
I hate my self for doing this to me to be honest, like I should have known better . And I can't get over it.
>>
>>36579175
Same here breh, try not to let it get to you. Don't let it change you who you are as a person, work on accepting your body. There's no changing it now anyway, if it's just the stretch marks you're gonna be fine. Focus on what you can change and set goals for yourself, it's really cliche but setting goals for yourself is a good start to be happy. I'm that guy people talk about when they say it could always be worse and I still firmly believe I'll never be happy again but I'm trying so you should too. I don't know what you want in life but going about it while hating yourself is definitely not the way to go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.