[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1459317087116.jpg (73 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1459317087116.jpg
73 KB, 563x600
>last time i drank water was 3 and a half hour before going to bed
>still went to toilet atleast 3-4 times
>still couldn't fall asleep for 1-2 hours since i had to go to toilet again never felt fully relieved
>woke up a few hours later just to go again
>and then few hours later again...
Any idea why this is happening
>>
diuretic
>>
>>36577522
I dont do any drugs and am trying to eat as healthy as possible.
>>
>>36577512
>>36577530
diabetic
>>
>>36577530
Oh and forgot to add that i drank only 1 liter water that day just to test it.
>>
>>36577534
Oh fuck really?
>>
I have similar problem too , if i drink a glass of anything ill be pissing it out no more than 10 minutes after. My piss is usually clear and i probably piss 20-30+ times a day.
>>
>>36577574
Sound like diabetus insipidus or ARF get check brah
>>
File: 1373251557956.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1373251557956.gif
2 MB, 240x180
I drink a lot and piss a lot, halp guise
>>
>>36577658
>1 liter for the whole day is alot
>no water 3 hours before bed
>still piss 3-4 times and then 2 times after falling asleep
the gif is really relevant for you
>>
>>36577512
just have a piss jug next to your bed and lean over.
>>
I have a bottle of water at my desk and drink that constantly throughout the day. I get up to urinate quite often and my urine is always clear. I often have to get up at night to urinate too. Days when I don't drink lots of water (for example, weekends when I am at home), I don't have this issue at all.

There may be an underlying issue in your case though. Cut down on your water intake for a few days and see what happens.

Take care.

Regards,
Michael
>>
>>36577702
Dear Michael,

Thanks for the enlightening post. I to urinate often, but I drink often. On the few occasions I reduce my liquid intake, I, indeed, see a marked reduction in urine production.

Sincerely,
John
>>
>>36577702
>>36577719
t.0 reading comprehension retard
>>
>>36577719
Oh u john
>>
>>36577512
That's diabetes son. Look at the list of symptoms on wikipedio.
>>
OP you are right to limit fluid intake close to your bedtime, but try banana tea. Just boil a whole banana for a few minutes, add cinnamon and drink. Will knock you out shortly after drinking and you will sleep through the night. You will wake up bursting to piss but you will not have interrupted those sweet nocturnal HGH secretions.
>>
>>36577512
The beetus.
>>
>>36577860

>Just boil a whole banana for a few minutes, add cinnamon and drink. Will knock you out shortly after drinking and you will sleep through the night.

Not, OP, but I'll definitely have to try this myself. Thanks for the tip.
>>
As a couple others have said. Get that shit checked out cus it's probably the beetus
>>
>>36577904
With the peel, brah. Should have specified that.
>>
Welcome to the life of a diabetic, i got diagnosed with type 1 at 20. Nearly killed me. But now i heave the swedish record for the highest fasting bloodsugar level;1872 mg/dl! My doctor even had me come and speak to his med students, since i was fully functioning, working out, playing ice hockey hiking in australia when i was a undiagnosed diabetic, i walked around undiagnosed for about a year, and now have nerve damage bad eye sight and i'll probably die from kidney failure in my 50's unless they find a cure.

But its not all bad, insulin is like cheating. Pretty much free roids. I don't even think about it anymore, its become a habit.
>>
>>36577941

Just finished making a batch. Tastes better than expected. Hopefully it helps.
>>
>wake up at 9am every morning like clockwork because I am always about 5 mins from pissing myself regardless of when I went to bed

It's suffering

I am genuinely so scared about pissing myself (never have) that it destroys my sleep schedule.
>>
File: 024.png (45 KB, 493x248) Image search: [Google]
024.png
45 KB, 493x248
I have to piss maybe 2-3x more often than other people every day.

Pic related, what I want to do to my dick some days when I feel like all I do is piss.
>>
>>36577942
How do you use insulin to make gains as a diabetic?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.