[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried testosterone inyections? I am 18 61Kg 10% body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 7497300.jpg (28 KB, 359x418) Image search: [Google]
7497300.jpg
28 KB, 359x418
Has anyone tried testosterone inyections?

I am 18
61Kg
10% body fat
I want to have muscles :^), would testosterone help me?
>>
No youll be the first
>>
>>36577407
r-really anon?
I was banned from /pol/ for 3 days, so I have no idea of what to do with my life, I thought that getting /fit/ would be nice
>>
>>36577399
>>36577422
>>36577435
samefag
>>
>>36577438
>>36577407
Im not op fag
>>
>>36577451
And?
I didn't reply to your post
>>
Yes.
Testosterone is pretty much magic. Not even joking. It will make you muscular. Work out and eat a lot of protein and calories and you will blow up in size. You will feel incredible, alpha, motivated and confident.

But. When you stop using it, you will deflate, lose muscle and motivation, probably get bad acne due to the hormonal fluctuations. You may also have a lower natural production of test for the rest of your life and honestly, you will just spend the rest of your life remembering how good being on test felt.

There is no "just do it once" and live happily ever after. Trust me.
If you want to use roids, then be prepared to use them for life.
>>
Don't do it, anon, it will make your clit bigger
>>
>>36577497

Where can one buy test? Online? Don't the cops care?
>>
>>36577497
Is it true that causes prostate cancer if used extensively?
>>36577561
But maybe I don't want to be a qt grill after all~
>>36577572
In my country is legal apparently, dunno if I need a prescription
>>
>>36577572

Yes online.
Most countries, no cops don't care.

You need to serious research though. You need aromatase inhibitors and SERMs to protect you from estrogen side effects (high levels of testosterone means high levels of estrogen too!)
The reddit steroids section has a great wiki for learning the basics.

You will be looking at ~$200-250 minimum for a basic 12-16 week run of test with the necessary ancillaries and equipment.
>>
>>36577580

What country are you in?

I'm in Canada
>>
>>36577590

Thanks for this. I don't want to use large amounts, just TRT amounts, maybe 200-250 mg/week.

I don't need to use cycles in that case, right? Just cruise indefinitely?
>>
>>36577580
It causes a lot more than prostate cancer, it literally fucks you up and you will look like absolute shit at the age of 50 as well as be fucked up.

Stop being so much of a faggot and work out for some years, then come back.
>>
>>36577597

Yes. But you will still need AIs and SERMs on hand in case you heavily aromatise even at that dose, and also in the event of having to come off the test for whatever reason.
>>
>>36577593
Costa Rica :^)
>>36577590
So do I need more than the jar with testosterone and the needle( I think its called syringe)
>>36577599
> you will look like absolute shit at the age of 50
I just want to have a beard at the age of 50
>>
100€ that this guy is gonna grow tits and get every side effect of testesterone injections because he's too stupid to research anything himself and wants everything spoonfed
>>
>>36577613
>So do I need more than the jar with testosterone and the needle( I think its called syringe)

You need enough test to last you a few months, which usually equates to around 20-40ml depending on your dosage.

Also you need a new needle and syringe for EVERY single injection unless you want to risk getting a serious infection.
>>
>>36577619
But I don't want tits ;_; unless I become a qt trap
>>36577620
I can get 1mg of testosterone at my local drugstore for $20, what would happen to me if I only buy one?

I can't pay the gym and the testosterone more than once
>>
This is bait anyways, no one intends to roid away without having lifted a single month, since no one is retarded enough to do that anyways.
>>
>>36577639
>I can get 1mg

Do you mean 1ml?

One would do nothing, you need blood levels elevated for weeks/months to get results.
>>
>>36577644
I have been lifting for the past two months, and only managed to get 1% more of muscles
>>36577649
Yeah 1ml
also fuck me, I am just going with protein substitute for now
>>
>>36577644
I literally did this.

I'm not fucking kidding.

I was incredibly depressed and didn't care what happened to my body, so I decided "get big or die trying". Literally roiding since day one. Yes, I have hair loss and acne. Yes, it blows.
>>
>>36577654

Steroids are not cheap.
Although they are not expensive compared to other shit like protein powder.

get saving, or get it online for cheap.
>>
>>36577610

Great. I'll be sure to get them, then.

I'm in Canada, btw. I understand that one can buy test online in the US, but is it also safely done in Canada? Just want to stay on the right (or at least indifferent) side of the law, of course.
>>
>>36577667
Fucking sad - you could have invested into some therapy instead as well as fix your problems.

You'll hate yourself by the time you are 40+ and realize what you have done.
>>
>>36577597
250mg is not a trt dose senpai
>>
>>36577399
work for it you fucking faggot
>>
>>36577836

What's a TRT dose in your opinion?
>>
>tfw sitting on 600mg test e weekly and 70mg of dbol a day now
>still haven't experienced any of the sides despite not using my asin at all
I'd be wondering if my gear were bunk were I not making insane gains
>>
>>36578617
75-150mg
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.