[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: persusmodeengage.jpg (159 KB, 1300x1030) Image search: [Google]
persusmodeengage.jpg
159 KB, 1300x1030
Hey guys, I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to start working out 6 days a week instead of 3.

I'm naturally lean and I've made quite the amount of progress over the past couple years. However, I really haven't made as much progress as I would like. My lifts go up a little bit every week but I haven't really gained much in size or weight in the past year.

My friend that I met at the gym suggested that I work out 6 days a week if I want to see real progress. I do a 3 day split: Chest and tris, back and biceps, and legs and shoulders. I'm considering doing each of these splits twice a week instead of just once. Thoughts?
>>
>>36577186

If you haven't gained weight and you want to, the issue isn't with your workout. Its your diet.
>>
One year and no gain? That's diet son. Up your calories by 500 per day at a minimum. Use Scoobys calculator to estimate your needs. Also I workout 6 days and enjoy it, I think 3 is for pussies with social lives who don't care about max gains.
>>
>>36577192
This = very yes
>>
>>36577192
This. If you are going for a double ppl, eat more, sleep a lot more and drink a lot more ad well. I'd test myself if I can handle such training by checking grip strength (bad grip strength indicates overtraining) before beginning and after a week.
>>
>>36577186

Hey guys, I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to start sucking dicks 6 days a week instead of 3.

I'm naturally a sissy and I've made quite the amount of progress over the past couple years. However, I really haven't made as much progress as I would like. My skirt goes up a little bit every week but I haven't really gained much in boyfriends or sugar daddies in the past year.

My friend that I met at the gym suggested that I suck dicks 6 days a week if I want to see real progress. I do a 3 day split: Daddies and traps, str8bois and fems, and bears and leathers. I'm considering doing each of these splits twice a week instead of just once. Thoughts?
>>
>>36577192
>>36577206
>>36577208
>>36577211

I do my best to maintain a proper and high macro diet. I just have an extremely fast metabolism so it's hard for me to gain weight in the first place. I have definitely made gains with strength, in fact I have yet to plateau and I'm currently lifting the heaviest I ever have, but it seems like slow progress when it comes to putting on mass even when I eat constantly. I'm stoned pretty much all day anyway, I'm constantly eating throughout the day, and for the most part I get a good night's sleep every day. I just want to know if doubling the amount of times I work out would be beneficial or detrimental. Plus this advice was given to me by my gym buddy who I have personally spotted him doing 5 plate bench press and he's natty. He's a big dude but he obviously knows what he's doing.

>>36577216

I don't even get what you're trying to portray here besides your wide knowledge of dick sucking.
>>
>>36577857
>ultra fast metabolism

Oh god.

Where are your lifts at?
>>
>>36577857

If you want to gain size and weight, literally no program out there is going to help you unless you're eating enough to actually gain weight. The body isn't going to pull that mass out of thin air.

Train three times a week. Train six. Hell, train thirteen - none of that is going to make you gain weight. That all comes down to whatever you're shoving down your throat.
>>
>>36577857
Extremely fast metabolism?

Complete bullshit you fucking knob. It's all down to your mass, activity level, and calorie intake. If you're not gaining weight, you're getting one of these wrong and making excuses isn't going to make you less skinny.
>>
>>36577857
bait's too obvious lads
>5 pl8 bench
>natty

>"constantly eating", never mentions calories

kek
>>
>>36577186

I'm 6'2, 230lb, today I ate a whole fucking pack of biscuits. The other day I ate a whole fucking family size chocolate bar. I eat an absolute ton of food.

Compared to me, how much do you really eat?
>>
>>36577186
You need to eat more. You might be a hard gainer. I weigh 135lbs and I have to eat 3,200 calories to gain a pound a week.
>>
>>36577857
> fast metabolism

I stopped reading because I found the problem. You're retarded. Honestly dude spend a couple hours learning basic diet science... It will do you a hell of a lot more good than going to the gym on an empty stomach for another day and making ZERO progress.
>>
>>36578010

>complete bullshit

No, it's not. Sorry but everything in life doesn't work at a textbook definition. I suspect you don't have many friends or see many people daily because you stay in your room, but some people I know are skinny, like skin and fucking bone, and I have seen these people eat 3 large pizzas in a day. I work at a restaurant and I'm literally eating no less than 3000 calories a day. I eat 3 square meals every single day and sometimes 4 because I just get hungry.

>>36578061

I could capture some video evidence of this dude if you really don't believe me. He doesn't even look overly huge, he just looks like a somewhat fat guy with big arms, but I've personally witnessed him bench 5 plates. As for calories, I don't add up every calorie like a faggot, but based on rough estimates I've created by eating similar meals every single day and then binge eating while I'm working on high calorie foods I eat at least 3000 calories daily. I can drink soda all day every day (I don't drink soda anymore), eat nothing but pizza and candy and never gain weight.

>>36578077

A normal day I will wake up and make a giant plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. I usually eat before work, which might be a sandwich plus a 800+ calorie smoothie. Then I go to work and eat an 800+ meal any day that I work. I'm also constantly snacking because I'm surrounded by food. Then I go home and usually eat another meal at night, or snack relentlessly because I'm high, and then make a high calorie shake with casein protein before bed.
>>
>>36578731
Literally the same fucking crap anybody who believes in fast metabolism spouts. Some anecdotal evidence about his skinny friend who ate a ton but magically didn't get fat.

Eating a shit ton one time doesn't make you fat.
Eating a shit ton ten times doesn't make you fat
Eating a shit ton every time he sees you won't necessarily make him fat.

If he's skinny and not gaining weight, then his average calorie intake isn't that high. Metabolism varies by pointlessly small amounts between people you useless waste of bandwidth.
>>
>>36578731
>I don't add up every calorie like a faggot

Yet you can't accept that you're fucking it up and using momscience to explain it?
>>
>>36577186

That is exactly my split and can highly recommend it.
>>
>>36577186
Natty, you can lift five days a week at an intermediate or advanced level and make gains. More than that it's hard to say.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.