[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here really feels the effects of pre work out stims,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Who else here really feels the effects of pre work out stims, but is just to stingy to buy them?

Why do they have to be so pricey? I am not paying $60-70 (AUD) for 20-25 serves man, that's overpriced as fuck.

I guess i'll just stick to having them once every few months when I get a free sample with my WPC.
>>
>>36577140
Is there no way of making them yourself? What's in them?
>>
>>36577928
Tbh just mix caffein powder and beta alanine together and you have a generic pre workout. It'll give you energy, and the tinglies and a better pump.
>>
I'm making my own pre workout
It's about $10 (AUD) for the same amount that normal $60 preworkouts cost, with similar ingredients
The only problems are that there is no flavouring (which is no problem if you're not a pussy) and that to be safe, I'm putting it in vials with with 1 serving each, so that I don't accidentally take 3g of caffeine instead of the daily recommended intake of 400mg
>>
I just pop caffeine and sometimes ephedrine a bit before gym. make sure I'm always up on nutrition, creatine, and beta alanine.

>>36577928
Protein, caffeine, sometimes some related stimulant xanthanides, creatine, beta alanine. Used to be DMAA, now it's often some other weird stimulant or supplement.
>>
>>36577938
I don't even drink coffee or anything with stims in it, and caffee just flat out doesn't do the same thing the preworkouts do. They have other ingredients which create a multiplying effect on the stim, which you just dont get with basic caffeine.

That said, I am still too cheap to buy PWO stims. I would if I had lots of expendable money, but I just don't and can't justify it.

I can literally buy a few months worth of protein powder for a small tub of the stuff, just doesn't seem logical.
>>
Just get some L-Citrulline, Maca, and Caffiene.
>>
>>36578141

Are those the 2 ingredients that boost the impact of the caffeine?

I am interested in making my own. But I want to do it properly.

My wife bakes and has a probably 150-200 vials of artificial flavorings, could I use those to add flavor?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.